SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he never changed the clock in his car. with DLST being around halloween he could have forgotten to make the change

Good point. I still haven't changed mine and oftentimes it is months before I do it.

I think TM probably printed photos and posts from Heather and TE, etc out...not that she had actual photos, etc...JMO

They would have been going pretty slow to drive a mile in 3 minutes!!

Maybe driving slow to make sure no other traffic around?

I'm trying to figure out with the timeline... when did TM and SM commit IE acts before midnight and after midnight (17th and 18th)?

I think the 39 calls to the Moorer residence was to respond to harassment complaints.

The Elvis family stuff found in the home was probably printouts of TE's online blogs and Heather's social media sites, and anything else Tammy could dig up on them.

The date claimed and was adamant (per an early article wherein his statement was printed) that he dropped Heather off after 2AM on December 18th. Later LE said the date must have been mistaken about the time.
The date said he remembers arriving home at around 3AM which is why he didn't state an earlier time for when he dropped Heather off. He knows it doesn't take anywhere close to an hour and a half to drive home from Heather's apartment.

The date will have to testify at the trial. Because the times the phone calls and sm postings (tumblr) happened go against what the date originally told LE and the media.

I still think it's quite possible a time zone thing.... we'll.... now I want to go look at todays info.... but I'm eating and trying to stay caught up lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TM obsessing and/or SM talks in his sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
I have TOTALLY wondered/thought that very same thing! wondering if SM talks in his sleep. TM also strikes me as the type that would have wanted every single little iota of any details, etc..about their affair. I don't think for two secs she ever let it go and focused on their marriage, healing, working thru things, etc..all JMHO

maybe he never changed the clock in his car. with DLST being around halloween he could have forgotten to make the change

Maybe, but how is anyone going to prove that? I'm bad with this clock thingy but didn't we just Spring forward? That's when the time would register later, right?
During the trial, facts will need to be presented not hypotheticals imo.

Watching WMBF now...the M's were sitting at the same table with one attorney between them...I wonder how that went?

The only thing I know for sure, is that the media needs to pitch a fit, to get cameras allowed in the court room for future hearings and the trial! :gavel:

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

bbm

What does everyone think- payphone and cell, or purposely vague - all pay phone?

Maybe, but how is anyone going to prove that? I'm bad with this clock thingy but didn't we just Spring forward? That's when the time would register later, right?
During the trial, facts will need to be presented not hypotheticals imo.

The facts will come from the timestamps on the phone calls.

The date was mistaken.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

So they think they killed Heather in a few minutes?
At 3:39, they are a mile from PTL.
At 3:45, they are 1.2 miles from PTL, driving back.

So they arrived there around 3:40/41, and left around 3:43/44.

This whole thing took 2 minutes......? How did they murder her, clean up what they could, and get the body in the car in 2 minutes?

Maybe TM threatened SM and blamed him for everything that happened. Maybe the incident where he ended up at the hospital was because people were trying to scare him into keeping quiet.

oohhhh.... interesting. I wonder if, well, maybe some very very close to tm was.... helping her keep it ALL together.... Hmmm.....

I still think it's quite possible a time zone thing.... we'll.... now I want to go look at todays info.... but I'm eating and trying to stay caught up lol

I'm just noticing the gaps as they occur to me. The hearing isn't the trial but they are putting out info that one would assume to represent facts.

The info I'm bouncing off of comes from today's info.

Trials get down to the nitty gritty.

I thought it could be possible, but since there was no sign of a struggle at PTL and car was locked, I don't feel like HE would have just jumped in the truck unless it was only SM...or so she thought???

Or maybe Heather got out of her car and was surprised by TM and her gun? I don't know that Heather ever got into the truck. It wouldn't have been easy to see into a tall black truck in the dark at night, particularly if the headlights were shining in your eyes.

I hate to be graphic, but if they had a gun, they could have forced Heather down the boat ramp into the water and shot her there. :(

Didn't we learn that the dogs didn't hit on HE's scent at the landing? I'm trying to remember where I read that.

My brain just can't keep up with everything that we've found out today, and the awfulness of it all. And somehow the M's found time to have sex in their truck not once but twice the same night that they killed Heather? I just can't conceive of this. At all.

I don't get it either, I don't know who did what and why then. And the behavior of Moorer's is so bizarre.

Possible causes of death and/or kidnapping from PTL:
  • Pushed in the river and left to drown (maybe even figuring she would just climb out)
  • Gunshot (and taken away)
  • Gunshot then pushed in the river
  • Pushed in the river, then shot
  • Strangulation (and taken away)
  • Strangled, then pushed in the river
  • Hit with a blunt instrument (and taken away-maybe only unconscious)
  • Hit with a blunt instrument and pushed in the river
  • Hit with the truck (and taken away-maybe only unconscious)
  • Hit with the truck and pushed in the river.
  • Chloroform (would they have that knowledge?) and taken away or pushed in the river.

Other thoughts?

I don't see her being taken away conscious, unless it was only Sidney in the truck and she thought they were going somewhere to talk. The phone being turned off bothers me. Heather COULD have turned it off herself (if Sidney asked her to in case TM would call). But more likely the phone was drowned or broken. I think they might have been trying to find her phone in the river the last time they were there.

bbm

What does everyone think- payphone and cell, or purposely vague - both pay phone?

Payphone and cell because it must have been obvious from Heather's phone records that she had called SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95