SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

Wow. They did whatever they did at PTL and got Heather into the car with them very quickly! ...IMO premeditated.

But it says he had a 4 min conversation with HE much later after the payphone and that he was at home.

I'm still confused on the timeline, but couldn't that 4 minute conversation have been with Heather's PHONE...who knows who was on the line.

The Kidnapping charge makes sense knowing they didn't have enough time to kill her at PTL, unless they have blood DNA, indicating she was shot and moved from there.

Authorities have said she was kidnapped and murdered at PTL.

Okay, help me wrap my brain around this. We keep saying that whomever was in the M's vehicle, was at PTL for 6 minutes. How can that be?

So, at 3:39, they weren't actually AT PTL yet and at 3:45 (6 minutes later), they were already 1.2 miles away from the landing, right? So, if I understand this correctly, 6 minutes lapsed, between the time they were seen coming and going on that SAME camera. With it being 1.2 miles from the landing, I would think that you could shave 3 minutes off right there, meaning they were at PTL for, more like, 3 minutes. Am I going crazy from information overload or were they only at the landing for approximately 3 minuets? And just what the heck could you actually accomplish in such a short time? I mean, that's 180 seconds.

Math is hard. My head hurts.

Yeah, and Heather's phone was turned off at 3:41. Seems so fast! They turned that phone off or otherwise disabled it right away.

I am finally caught up with skipping just a few pages.........
I am so Happy that bond is Denied for both of them!!!
Wow!!! What an intense day!!!!

Okay, help me wrap my brain around this. We keep saying that whomever was in the M's vehicle, was at PTL for 6 minutes. How can that be?

So, at 3:39, they weren't actually AT PTL yet and at 3:45 (6 minutes later), they were already 1.2 miles away from the landing, right? So, if I understand this correctly, 6 minutes lapsed, between the time they were seen coming and going on that SAME camera. With it being 1.2 miles from the landing, I would think that you could shave 3 minutes off right there, meaning they were at PTL for, more like, 3 minutes. Am I going crazy from information overload or were they only at the landing for approximately 3 minuets? And just what the heck could you actually accomplish in such a short time? I mean, that's 180 seconds.

I thought the same thing! So maybe SM was driving got HE to get in the truck with him-because she probably trusted him-and then something happened. ????

Yes but I really think she would have been found by now if she were in the water.

Maybe...maybe not...strabger things have happened. It's just one of what I'm sure will be several plausable theories we'll hash and rehash.

The Kidnapping charge makes sense knowing they didn't have enough time to kill her at PTL, unless they have blood DNA, indicating she was shot and moved from there.

Which leads me to believe they have blood evidence from PTL.

Is there any way to find out why the police were called to the moores home 39 times?

I'm wondering.... was sm in truck? or only her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I could see Heather getting into the truck and Tammy popping up from the backseat. If so I bet there was a hell of a fight right there right then.

Marshall Staton‏@marshall_staton·2 mins
Prosecutor elder just hugged terry elvis.

Awwww, poor Elvis family. My heart breaks for them as a mother and sister I can only imagine the deep pain they are feeling over their sweet Heather. Just awful.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family, too.
This is so sad!!
Where is Heather??

Maybe SM was driving. TM hiding in the back. Heather jumped in truck.
Other option is she was shot immediately & thrown in the back of the truck and they took off. Since the prosecution is saying Heather was killed at PTL, the second seems more likely. I am not sure they even had time to put her in the water...

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman · 55s
Sidney's attorney argues there is a severe lack of evidence in this case. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

:lol: Nice try!

How can he say that with a straight face :facepalm:

I'm gobsmacked by the amount of evidence I've seen today and that isn't even ALL of what they've got!

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

okay, the business video has to be closer to PTL and not the CVS on the corner of the M's (814), the residential camera is closer to the moorers house on what street we don't know but not the one that we saw @PTL the Pixie Dust Home...am i right...someone please correct me...

either way...their NAILED!!

on another note, took only a few minutes to do what they were going to do...so sorry for Heather...those two need to pay with their lives!!!

Again, no matter where the cruise goes, if it is "closed loop" aka: starting in US and ending in US, then a US citizen CAN still go without a passport...

Thanks...

I hadn't read responses to this question by others when I posted it...

so Disneyland cruises are all closed loop?

Or the ones the M's went on were closed loop?

Still wondering if they really did go on the cruises...

All JMO

that's long enough. it only takes a gunshot. :(

Kidnapping in the sense she was not allowed to leave, and she may have been strangled, imo.

"As in all cases of strangulation, the rapidity of death can be affected by the susceptibility to carotid sinus stimulation. The reported time from application to unconsciousness varies from 7-14 seconds if effectively applied. chokeholds to one minute in some other cases, with death occurring minutes after unconsciousness. "

http://strangulation.askdefine.com/

Strangulation 1 is one of the most potentially lethal forms of intimate partner abuse. A frequently cited 2001 study found that 10% of violent deaths in the United States were attributable to strangulation and most victims were women.

http://www.empirejustice.org/issue-...tues/criminal/strangulation-and-domestic.html

I could see Heather getting into the truck and Tammy popping up from the backseat. If so I bet there was a hell of a fight right there right then.

unless she was shot. clearly, this was quick.

Maybe SM was driving. TM hiding in the back. Heather jumped in truck.
Other option is she was shot immediately & thrown in the back of the truck and they took off. Since the prosecution is saying Heather was killed at PTL, the second seems more likely. I am not sure they even had time to put her in the water...

OMG! Another option. Heather was standing in the parking lot and they hit her with the truck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored