SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't open the link so I went to myrtlebeachonline and could not find a pic or mention of Tzm rearing a Mickey tie. I also cannot find any mention anywhere of this six month alleged control of SM including handcuffing him to bed. Can someone please post links to where this information is coming from so we do not have misinformation on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoppy was there. That's how. Scroll back and catch up on the posts that detail Hoppy's attendance/thoughts on the events that he/she watched transpire.

So does LE think she was killed at the landing or elsewhere? So confused.

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

:noooo:

What I am saying is, LE says she was killed at PTL. Now posters are speculating that they grabbed Heather into their vehicle, and drove off.

Posters have been speculating that all along and other posters speculate other things. There are so many posting here, the ideas run the gamut. Some of the posters here are new and don't have all the information either. It is all speculation and doesn't mean anything until it's presented in court.

BBM

Haven't caught up yet, but I just saw the picture of SM wearing a Mickey Mouse tie to court today. I wonder if he's going to plead insanity? I mean, seriously, who wears a Mickey Mouse tie to their own bond hearing for murder charges??

What other kind of tie would own? I mean, seriously. That is probably his only tie. But you would think his lawyer could have picked up a cheap tie.

Hoppy was there. That's how. Scroll back and catch up on the posts that detail Hoppy's attendance/thoughts on the events that he/she watched transpire.

I just posted a link up there ^^ of photos from the bond hearing.

(I PM'd a mod, too, making sure that's ok!)

Hoppy thank you for posting the info. I just wanted to make sure that we stayed on fact. I didn't realize you were there. Much appreciated.

I couldn't open the link so I went to myrtlebeachonline and could not find a pic or mention of Tzm rearing a Mickey tie. I also cannot find any mention anywhere of this six month alleged control of SM including handcuffing him to bed. Can someone please post links to where this information is coming from so we do not have misinformation on here.

Here you go

Attachments

• sidtie.jpeg
    sidtie.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 70
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Truesdale is saying they (the prosecution) put up their entire case and that's it. What about the DNA? Nothing they showed was the 'direct evidence' that the prosecution has - right? Also there is video of TM walking into the courtroom and lots of photos of the evidence.

I'm on a phone so is there something I click to read where Truesdale says that?

Chief Saundra Rhodes kudos to you Lady! Her statement was awesome and I believed swayed the judge to denied status. Really like this gal.

BBM

Haven't caught up yet, but I just saw the picture of SM wearing a Mickey Mouse tie to court today. I wonder if he's going to plead insanity? I mean, seriously, who wears a Mickey Mouse tie to their own bond hearing for murder charges??

And her shirt says Extreme something. Can't read it.

You can see the tie in his photo and hoppy was at the hearing.

Yes that tie seems a bit inappropriate to me, for a court setting, but, that's the stuff a "legal team" would circumvent "No, you're wearing the plain black tie and DON'T SMILE."

I do wonder what Tammy's shirt says - XTREME something - I'm just curious because, if that was my brand, I wouldn't be thrilled about a murder case candidate wearing it on TV.

In fact, I can't remember anyone wearing clothing with the brand name on display to court, in my many years o' WS.

I didn't hear anything about this. Is this a fact that came out today?

I followed the reporting on the hearing closely today. I didn't hear anything about this either.

I just posted a link up there ^^ of photos from the bond hearing.

(I PM'd a mod, too, making sure that's ok!)

It says mediaphotosMBSC's images are not publicly available.

There was no mention of DNA today.

So - I think that either:

a) they don't have all the results back yet
b) the results were unclear
c) they weren't putting 'their whole case' out there today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors