SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they think they killed Heather in a few minutes?
At 3:39, they are a mile from PTL.
At 3:45, they are 1.2 miles from PTL, driving back.

So they arrived there around 3:40/41, and left around 3:43/44.

This whole thing took 2 minutes......? How did they murder her, clean up what they could, and get the body in the car in 2 minutes?

this does seem insane. but, what if they used something like ether to knock her out, then drove in the direction of their home, but past the home never turning onto 814, to finish the job and get rid of her body?

Are there Cliff Notes for today somewhere?

I was considering calling into work today, but didn't (soooo darn responsible, I am)...

anyway...got on here and was all excited that I somehow had only missed 5 pages...then quickly remembered I switched view to 200 posts per page.

I'll be reading backwards....

LE stated Kidnapping can mean not allowing someone to leave....the truck may have pulled behind the back of her car- facing the water- effectively blocking her car in? Or someone had ahold of her before she was killed?

What I am saying is, LE says she was killed at PTL. Now posters are speculating that they grabbed Heather into their vehicle, and drove off.

Oh ---- and many wondered about the donation from Olive Garden? TM was contracted for work with them --- so I'm sure that's how that came about.

(They talked about him having contracts with specific restuarants around town when presenting his circumstances to the judge regarding his bond)

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/17/4102511/horry-county-denies-request-for.html

A request for documents related to the murder of 20-year-old Heather Elvis was denied by Horry County officials Monday.

The Sun News filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents detailing what was found during executions of search warrants at the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, who are charged with Elvis’ murder.

Horry County spokeswoman Lisa Bourcier said the results of the search warrants are exempt under state law because the information is to be used in a prospective law enforcement action or it would disclose investigatory techniques not otherwise known outside of the government.

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

Whoa! That is clearly a controlled man. Ugh!!!!!

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

WHAT THE WHAT? I... Words... None.

That seemed just CRAZY!

When was the six month period? Or when did it begin?

we knew she was posting to his FB. she didn't hide it well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What I am saying is, LE says she was killed at PTL. Now posters are speculating that they grabbed Heather into their vehicle, and drove off.

That's because that's what the solicitor eluded to today.

Video survellaince of vehicle going to PTL. Then leaving PTL.

Heather at PTL. Nothing from Heather after that vehicle left PTL.

They feel CONFIDENT that her purse and other items still not recovered are NOT in the river. They talked in a bit of depth about the types of equipment they've used out there. They seemingly believe that Heather and her things left PTL that night in the vehicle they have on the video.

That seemed just CRAZY!

Was this the prosecutor stating this??? I am shocked and at the same time not shocked if that makes sense.

That seemed just CRAZY!

This is becoming more and more akin to Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo.

Except with the gender of the dominant party switched.

...and Karla is frolicking somewhere with her NEW spouse and a kid or two...

while her sis is dead & Paul rots in prison.

:banghead:

I misunderstood the date of texts and thought that TM was texting HE on 12/18 prior to the murder and phone calls. So TM was harassing Heather way before 12/18. November was also when TM started the crazy posting on SM's page.

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

The prosecutor also presented timeline of several phone calls and video that was captured the night/morning that Heather Elvis disappeared from Peachtree Boat Landing.

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/bond-hearing-for-horry-cou

Oh, how I wish we knew where the IE incidents fit into the timeline...

That's because that's what the solicitor eluded to today.

Video survellaince of vehicle going to PTL. Then leaving PTL.

Heather at PTL. Nothing from Heather after that vehicle left PTL.

They feel CONFIDENT that her purse and other items still not recovered are NOT in the river. They talked in a bit of depth about the types of equipment they've used out there. They seemingly believe that Heather and her things left PTL that night in the vehicle they have on the video.

Hoppy, thank you so much for all of this extra info! Did anything come up about the communications back and forth after 3:41?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

That seemed just CRAZY!

So this was the solicitor stating this, the M's didn't actually speak today did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003