SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppy! In your AWESOME photo album there's an image of the overhead/screen they showed at bond hearing.

There's some of Sidney's recovered texts!

One reads:

"She needs to get sober." In regards to Tammy.

(When we first learned that the house was a disaster zone, I suggested that there might be an addiction goin' on, but I didn't really believe it was very likely. An addiction puts a whole 'nother spin on things...)

I agree. Why were the I.E. "disposed" on TM? I knew those busted blood vessels on her cheeks were suspicious. This woman was dog peddling in life. Sink sank sunk. I also agree minors should NOT have been allowed.

Notice that attractive body armor under her striped top...

Do you think that was to make an impression that she's not safe in Horry County?

I left there today feeling a bit different then when I walked in.

There definitely were 2 separate attorneys representing 2 separate people!

Good, hope that they can be divided and conquered!

Creepy...in one of those pics it looks like TM is looking right at you! You should have worn a ws shirt :)

Haha, I would have loved for someone to call her TM or OMW, just like she referred to Heather as HE and law enforcement as LE in her sm rant...we knew she was reading on here.

It looks like SM has a protection vest on under his shirt. Anyone else see that?

His attorney is setting up the case as TM ran the show and did all this.

I am not in the least surprised TM would do that to HRE since one of the places was in the parking lot of the Tilted Kilt. TM was "marking her territory". I still hope they didn't make HRE go there and watch while under their control.

BBM

If that IS the case, his attorney is going a bit overboard. I don't buy TM went to work with SM or had control over his cell phone for six months. Doubt a Jury will buy it either. IMO

I'm re-uploading the pics. Will post a new link once it's done.

Hoppy! I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful pictures and your insight.

It was so sweet of you to take time out of your busy day and go to court. It surely feel like we (Websleuthers) were there for the Elvis family.

was he wearing armor?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wow, a whole thread in five hours.

and still no Heather.

I believe they were probably both wearing protection.

Based on all the extra security today - I would've been suprised if they WEREN'T wearing vests.

wow, a whole thread in five hours.

and still no Heather.

That was the saddest thing for me today.

Someone knows where Heather is - and they need to SPEAK THE HECK UP.

This needs to end.

----That was my prayer today - that they will find Heather soon.

DON'T DISCUSS THE CHILDREN (yes, I'm yelling). Not even the MSM on the children. Leave them out of this.

Salem

Oh Heather, what on earth did you see in this feminine hygiene product?

Vaya con Dios Terry Elvis

Whoa! That is clearly a controlled man. Ugh!!!!!

That's the question, was he controlled to lill by Tammy, sorry she is a nutso, wierdo, Betty Broderick personality. In my heart, I do not think SM would ever hurt Heather physically unless forced, he had many times to hurt her, get rid of her. Tammy is vicious, IMO

I find it ironic that TM & SM are wearing protection and not handcuffed, yet they are under arrest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite