SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were the case, shouldn't the dogs have hit on her scent?

I don't have a link handy, but recall that the dogs walked in a circle and sat down. Indicating that there was a scent, then it disappeared. As if getting into a vehicle.

:dunno: I'm guessing at what could have happened. Nothing more, nothing less.

Between the Mickey Mouse tie on SM and the black and white stripes on TM, those lawyers need some fashion sense when it comes to court attire.

I'd like to know when exactly that pic of TM sporting the gun with SM was taken. Ugh, the images of these two lunatics are what my nightmares are made of.

I've been following this case, however, I have never added my :two cents:. Well, now I will. Thank goodness, the judge did the right thing! Sweetest word I've heard all day, DENIED!!!! SM & TM are the lowest of low scum of this earth! Our poor Moonchild.:tantrum:

Can't wait to see them like this forever :jail:

I'd like to thank all of you for posting everything at the court today. :loveyou:

Plenty of time to shoot her, throw her in the river, and get the heck out.
-----------------------------------------

ALL JMHO- but going back to the 2 police reports he filed that I THINK, he falsified, the one where he was alone(sorry, I still dont know how to do links in this stuff) he gave the officer physical descriptions that included their heights, but yet they(alleged perps) were sitting in vehicle entire time, along with a few other minor descriptor that just came across as not plausible to have know.

THEN- the one with the whole family, made me think was sketchy then led me to wonder since it was stated shots were allegedly fired, it was a set up in case later on down the road, if there ever came a time when LE searched over the vehicle in any thorough manner and found something like gun powder, a bullet nick, etc...they would point back to that alleged incident to cover their butts! ALL JMHO!

Since SM seems to have been spilling his guts to his lawyer, and he was telling it in court, I wonder if that will infuriate TM?? If she's said anything, it wasn't mentioned. So is he now slowly telling the story? Maybe after seeing this evidence and knowing it's only part of it, he will continue to talk. I hope so.

I find him wallowing in guilt, but...... but..... I would be willing to hear him out. her, not so much.

if roles were reversed, we'd easily call the female abused and controlled. it's society, I believe, that makes us second guess an abused male.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

He gets no sympathy here. Pathetic wanna be pretty boy living off wifie's family all the while predatoring on young women. And to murder for her....disgusting. I want to punch him in the face. Sorry Kimster :)

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

If this has been brought up, just ignore it. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the last 15 pages and my computer is about to go dead.

It took 3 minutes from private residence camera to business camera going to PTL
3:36-3:39

It only took 1 minute from business camera to private residence camera going back to the moorer's house.
3:45 -3:46

They were flying back to there house.

Between the Mickey Mouse tie on SM and the black and white stripes on TM, those lawyers need some fashion sense when it comes to court attire.

all SHE needed was a ball and chain to complete her wardrobe

ALL JMHO- but going back to the 2 police reports he filed that I THINK, he falsified, the one where he was alone(sorry, I still dont know how to do links in this stuff) he gave the officer physical descriptions that included their heights, but yet they(alleged perps) were sitting in vehicle entire time, along with a few other minor descriptor that just came across as not plausible to have know.

THEN- the one with the whole family, made me think was sketchy then led me to wonder since it was stated shots were allegedly fired, it was a set up in case later on down the road, if there ever came a time when LE searched over the vehicle in any thorough manner and found something like gun powder, a bullet nick, etc...they would point back to that alleged incident to cover their butts! ALL JMHO!

Those photos (with the guns) were shown to show, along with TM's text and FB rants, that they could be dangerous to the community. They did not indicate when the photos were taken - but used it along with the texts and rants as indicators of their recent behaviour.

Never in a million years did I foresee this much information coming today during the hearing. :thud:

The incident in which they were fired at was actually mentioned today. THey said that the LE officers on that call DO BELIEVE the report (being shot at) was very real.

:dunno: Seemed appropriate to me. :groucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member