SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The incident in which they were fired at was actually mentioned today. THey said that the LE officers on that call DO BELIEVE the report (being shot at) was very real.

Hello hello!
Did they mention anything about why TM was moved to Georgetown and if she will go back to Georgetown now that bond was denied????
Thanks for everything!!:loveyou:

Those photos (with the guns) were shown to show, along with TM's text and FB rants, that they could be dangerous to the community. They did not indicate when the photos were taken - but used it along with the texts and rants as indicators of their recent behaviour.

Hoppy, what do you think the red RE means on the gun photo? Do you think they were REcording?

The incident in which they were fired at was actually mentioned today. THey said that the LE officers on that call DO BELIEVE the report (being shot at) was very real.

i think that is also why bond was not set, they too are in danger from the community

Hoppy please tell us about the attorney and wgat he said about the 6 months deal and what it entailed please. Was this in the beginning? What were peoples' reactions to anything that was extraordinary? Gasps? Did the Ms cry? What is your impression of Chief Saundra? Do the Ms aattorneys seem to be grabbing at straws iyo? Most significant information revealed iyo?

The most significant to me would be (if sm's attorney said tm had him handcuffed at night ect) the 6mths agreement. This shows me that sm is going to blame her and that he is the abused husband. And... well I gotta tell ya.. as a juror I might believe that.

And now you don't?

Wow!

You just never know what people might think about someone!

:tmi:

When Lovejac referred to you he/she said "her" and "she'll"...gosh, I'm so confused now :confused:

I don't have a link handy, but recall that the dogs walked in a circle and sat down. Indicating that there was a scent, then it disappeared. As if getting into a vehicle.

:dunno: I'm guessing at what could have happened. Nothing more, nothing less.

I read that on here on thread 16 to 20 ish. The dog circled and sat. Indicating disappeared or into a car imo

That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

Speechless. Whaaaaat??! And... the entire family was sleeping in the same master bedroom because the upstairs was nearly uninhabitable? This family just gets curiouser and curiouser... oh boy!

------------------------------------------------------------
I have TOTALLY wondered/thought that very same thing! wondering if SM talks in his sleep. TM also strikes me as the type that would have wanted every single little iota of any details, etc..about their affair. I don't think for two secs she ever let it go and focused on their marriage, healing, working thru things, etc..all JMHO
The IE charges--maybe he called out "Heathers" name instead of "Tammys" name while him and TM were engaged in a sexual act! :puke: That's sure to push TM into getting rid of Heather altogether as it would prove SM still had strong feelings for Heather! All JMOO

I took a screenshot today.

There were a lot of pictures posted to twitter today that looked like that. It's probably from photogs using their cells to snap a pic off their professional cameras to quick upload to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann