SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 25s

Horry co police say they've responded to Moorers' home at least 39 times. #HeatherElvis #YourNews
Expand

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 1m

Horry co police chief now addressing judge on issue of bond for Moorers. #YourNews #HeatherElvis
Expand

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 6m

State refers to lots of out of state travel in response to flight risks including travel to Cayman Islands. #HeatherElvis #YourNews
Expand

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 10m

State says they have evidence of Moorer's truck coming to Peachtree Landing the night #HeatherElvis disappeared. #YourNews
Expand

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 11m

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

@marshall_staton
Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes spoke for approx 2 minutes talking about the last several months

My heart is in my throat - what Mr. Elvis and the entire Elvis Family must be feeling at this moment for their beloved Moonchild!

:heartbeat: :rose: :heartbeat:

@marshall_staton
Terry Elvis and family speaking in Heather case. Speaking very soft and can't make out what they are saying. pic.twitter.com/1T05A8JEQJ

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h
Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes spoke for approx 2 minutes talking about the last several months

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 15h
Terry Elvis and family speaking in Heather case. Speaking very soft and can't make out what they are saying. pic.twitter.com/1T05A8JEQJ

Bi837ANIYAAGpfv.jpg

2 things:

How did they get the text messages? Do they(LE) have Heather's phone?

I wish I could see TM's face b/c I bet she is furious that SO MUCH of the evidence is known. What a stupid criminal. Keeping stuff that belongs to the Elvis family? SMH. I hope they get denied bond and the trial is quick with a GUILTY verdict!!!!!!!

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m

Holy $&!+ guys. Seriously.

Sidney set her up and Tammy ambushed her. IMHO

Wow. I just can't imagine what Heather went through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad. I figured that was how it completely went down. SM is not some innocent fool. He set her up. He should have protected her. He did the opposite.

Did the money they had in the safe come from the donations to the disney "walkathon"?

Wow, timeline update coming soon. As soon as I can pick my jaw up off the floor.

We've been so anxious for new details, but actually getting them... I feel sick.

@marcliverman
Terry Elvis, his wife and daughter all address judge now. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 16h
Terry Elvis, his wife and daughter all address judge now. #HeatherElvis #YourNews
Expand

If Heather was at the phone at the time of the murder, was it planned so she would be distracted?

@marcliverman
Terry tells judge he worries for his youngest daughter's safety, asks judge not to release Moorers on bond. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess