SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really..He wears a Mickey Mouse tie to his bond hearing, and expects to be taken seriously..These people are just sick/weird.

I feel for the Elvis family.

Where is Heather?

Hoppy, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I am worried that your awesome work is not going to get credited to you. Can you watermark those or something?

Well poo. Not sure why the watermark isn't on there!

BBS! LOL

Creepy...in one of those pics it looks like TM is looking right at you! You should have worn a ws shirt :)

I saw that too! So spooky! They wouldn't let you in with pins or shirt so they were turning their shirts inside out. Did you see the guy in line to get through security he had his shirt held in his hands? This case touched me because of how young Heather was in relation to my son's ages.

Ok handcuffed to the bed for 6 mths? They said this in court omygosh.... Tammy Moorer is a freak of nature, God and humanity. Did this man live in the closet and wear make up? What else is next!?

Who is Ac?

And where do Nov. 1st texts come in?? I saw a post above indicating this date...

They weren't looking at ME! That's just good photography. I wasn't close to them at all. :)

It did look like ALOT of people were looking right at you...including the judge!

Hoppy! Honey, your photos are fantastic. Thank you so very much.

Now, like Lovejac, I have to head to the kitchen. Can we all just agree to take a timeout for a bit? ;)

I can't even believe all this info. Seriously. My jaw is on the floor. Poor heather.

I can believe it ! I felt and said from the beginning that Tammy did this- however, I couldn't decide about how much I thought Sidney was involved. I later felt that he had to have known something but I really didn't expect him to actually have been a participant in the crime, just felt he was helping cover it up. Now, the few that came on here and slammed( at every opportunity)on those of us who believed the M's to be guilty, must really be feeling foolish at this point !!!
WOW !!!! LE REALLY HAS HAD ALOT OF INFO THAT THEY'VE BEEN HOLDING ONTO !!! I JUST WONDER HOW MUCh THE Elvis family has known of these details! MY HEART HURTS SOOOOO BADLY FOR HEATHER's family ! I can't imagine all the emotions they are probably feeling-(PAIN, RAGE ,etc) I don't know how they managed to not get ahold of the perps before they were arrested because if I had been in their place , I would have gone PSYCHO on them !!!!

Wondering if I've missed it - the photo of TM & SM with the gun, is that a selfie or from some other source? And, when / where was it taken?

It did look like ALOT of people were looking right at you...including the judge!

Well, I think Judge John is an excellent Judge -- so I'd be ok with that.

He wasn't though.....again ......ya just gotta get 'the shot'!

Thanks guys!

Wondering if I've missed it - the photo of TM & SM with the gun, is that a selfie or from some other source? And, when / where was it taken?

I was wondering the same thing, HOPPY, did they say where/when this picture came from?

I saw that too! So spooky! They wouldn't let you in with pins or shirt so they were turning their shirts inside out. Did you see the guy in line to get through security he had his shirt held in his hands? This case touched me because of how young Heather was in relation to my son's ages.

Ok handcuffed to the bed for 6 mths? They said this in court omygosh.... Tammy Moorer is a freak of nature, God and humanity. Did this man live in the closet and wear make up? What else is next!?

I now find myself second guessing who was sleeping in the closet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

And her shirt says Extreme something. Can't read it.

."

I do wonder what Tammy's shirt says - XTREME something - I'm just curious because, if that was my brand, I wouldn't be thrilled about a murder case candidate wearing it on TV.

In fact, I can't remember anyone wearing clothing with the brand name on display to court, in my many years o' WS.

UM- It is Xtreme body armor- in black

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-ABA-Xt...d=100011&prg=9209&rk=4&rkt=10&sd=380614677573

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann