SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember also that Heather may have been communicating with SM (or someone she thought was SM) in other ways in between those phone calls. LE spoke about private messaging--that may be limited to the November texts presented yesterday or there may be more from the morning of the 18th in between those phone calls.

Now that we know that SM was not in charge of his social media, I have to wonder if Heather knew she wasn't speaking to SM in those PM. It will be interesting to see what those PM's said.

Kelly

I did not know that an ATM would give that much either. Learn something new everyday

Kelly

ETA: I wonder what bank it is from. I did a quick google and most banks daily ATM limit is 1000 or less. So it is interesting if it was an ATM

I know. I am stunned by this. My bank account won't let me use anywhere near this much in a day. My card freezes. I can go to the teller for this amount. Just odd. I use Chase/Bank One and also TCF has the same rules.

BTW Hoppy, I LOVE the picture of the guy in line holding his Heather T-shirt where you could see it ... One of my faves!! :)

Kind of OT....

For some reason - that guy made me think of the guy who plays Grumpy on the ABC series OUAT. It made me think of Heather as sweet snow white....

I know. I am stunned by this. My bank account won't let me use anywhere near this much in a day. My card freezes. I can go to the teller for this amount. Just odd. I use Chase/Bank One and also TCF has the same rules.

exactly...how do you get one of those accounts with a high withdraw limit?
Does the account have to have a TON of money in it?

Just wondering.

I thought he was alone and even went to the ER that night. Unless I'm wrong, he did maintenance work. Maybe he got a call to do a emergency repair? Good question. Maybe she had a GPS device in his phone if she could monitor the calls.

Supposedly TM had passcoded his cell and took calls for him etc. SM was unable to open it to use it.

So the question becomes ....on 1/28/14 when TM was supposedly texting AC --- was that really SM? Did he have his phone back at that point? Or was that still TM?

There is no such thing as a quiet firearm. Especially one shot in the dead of the night or wee hours of the early morning. A .22 is not dependable for personal protection. One might have to pump a lot of .22 bullets into someone before they go down. That said, I doubt a perp would use a .22 to try and kill someone. Not when they have other guns available.

IMO

RE: There is no such thing as a quiet firearm

magnolia, ever hear of a silencer? SK Israel Keyes built his own silencers out of pvc pipe & hid them in kill kits all over the US.
The preferred weapon of choice for many a Mafia hit man: A .22-caliber handgun..

http://www.handgunforum.net/general-semi-auto/23368-22-concealed.html

I do not believe that there was anybody else at PTL or involved with the murder. The warrants state that TM and SM kidnapped and murdered Heather at PTL.
The money could have been used for the Florida trip. The one that Disney covered for TM bc they didnt have the money and wanted to support SM who was already paid for. They had to have some $$$ to flaunt at Disney and keep people believing they had a wonderful life. JMO

Is there a 24 hour WM anywhere around there?

If so, I wonder if the Ms went to one to get murdering accessories in between the pay phone call and the other call.

If so, I wonder if the Ms went to one to get murdering accessories in between the pay phone call and the other call.

one near surfside, one near Conway, and I'm sure there are others open 24hr.

I do not believe that there was anybody else at PTL or involved with the murder. The warrants state that TM and SM kidnapped and murdered Heather at PTL.
The money could have been used for the Florida trip. The one that Disney covered for TM bc they didnt have the money and wanted to support SM who was already paid for. They had to have some $$$ to flaunt at Disney and keep people believing they had a wonderful life. JMO

good idea...you might be right...maybe they did it all alone, but it had to be really quick...or, someone (TM or SM) could have been there in waiting...

and the other just picked them up...then, they maybe killed her and disposed of her....I see that possibility also.

It's possible, but I personally think this was planned way in advance ... :(

If the plan is to separate them "they" don't need to be sitting at the same table, imo.

They kind of weren't.

Look at the photos - SM was about as far away as he could've been.

I feel like when SM talked to Heather at 3:17,he told her to meet him PTL and ALSO told her to call him if she got there first. I think they wanted Heather to get there first and call because they didn't want to leave and be waiting around for her and possibly be seen at PTL. They wanted her to call..then they go and get her as quickly as possible and get out of there. JMO

Two thoughts running through my very tired mind...
One is that perhaps when LE entered the M bedroom to arrest them, SM was cuffed. And that may have been what they "learned" that day.

Second, um...so the others in the home saw him cuffed to the bed?

Evil. Evil. Evil. :banghead:

Hrm.......I think you're saying maybe that little tidbit was the 'redacted' portion of the report? Interesting.....

good idea...you might be right...maybe they did it all alone, but it had to be really quick...or, someone (TM or SM) could have been there in waiting...

and the other just picked them up...then, they maybe killed her and disposed of her....I see that possibility also.

Whatever happened I believe TM controlled it. I also believe she was in SM truck going to PTL and back that morning.

Whatever happened I believe TM controlled it. I also believe she was in SM truck going to PTL and back that morning.

Is it possible there is another route to PTL that TM took? So she could have been in her own vehicle, SM in his vehicle gets to PTL and does not see Heather, just her vehicle? So he leaves and goes back home? Hence, the vehicle only being at PTL for 6 minutes?

Or am I misunderstanding that State is saying the vehicle was seen on the surveliance as opposed to who was in the vehicle seen?

I can easily confuse myself...

Kelly

Here's another photo showing the PTL area:

S57rkWx.png

I have always been confused by LE stating she was killed there and then TE driving her car home. Correct me on that, but I thought that was confirmed by the VI. He stated within 10-20 mins he knew something was wrong and we know he drove her car home. LE states she was killed there. This is why I don't think at that time they found anything because if they did, I don't think they would have let him drive it home. I hope they wouldn't have because that could hurt the prosecution.

Maybe they sprayed luminol at the landing and found traces of blood. I think they either found blood droplets at PTL or body fluids/blood in the truck. Some kind of evidence must have surfaced in the search to allow for the murder charges. They apparently had the video going into the search which would be enough for kidnapping. MOO

Due to the extremely short time frame at PTL, everyone is trying to think of how the murder could have gone down. It seems more likely that she was abducted from there, but the report say she was killed there.

Here is a theory: A plastic bag was put over Heather's head and cinched, and she was handcuffed (we know they had handcuffs) and put in the truck bed, which was lined with a tarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!