SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible there is another route to PTL that TM took? So she could have been in her own vehicle, SM in his vehicle gets to PTL and does not see Heather, just her vehicle? So he leaves and goes back home? Hence, the vehicle only being at PTL for 6 minutes?

Or am I misunderstanding that State is saying the vehicle was seen on the surveliance as opposed to who was in the vehicle seen?

I can easily confuse myself...

Kelly

The route taken by SM truck was the quickest. Any other routes would have cameras along the way.

Maybe they sprayed luminol at the landing and found traces of blood. I think they either found blood droplets at PTL or body fluids/blood in the truck. Some kind of evidence must have surfaced in the search to allow for the murder charges. They apparently had the video going into the search which would be enough for kidnapping. MOO

I suppose this could be possible.

I do still think with all the pm's we have not seen, the phone calls etc that the luring Heather to PTL is the reason fro the kidnapping charges. IMHO

Kelly

Does anyone remember a statement about a boat and trailer without lights and asking if anyone had seen one near PTL. I can't remember where I read that. I believe it was about 2 months ago.

It was a comment on the FHE fb page. The Elvis family told the poster to report it to the police.

Maybe they sprayed luminol at the landing and found traces of blood. I think they either found blood droplets at PTL or body fluids/blood in the truck. Some kind of evidence must have surfaced in the search to allow for the murder charges. They apparently had the video going into the search which would be enough for kidnapping. MOO

Question.

If they found evidence like that in the truck - would LE give the truck back to the M's? (because I believe they did)

exactly...how do you get one of those accounts with a high withdraw limit?
Does the account have to have a TON of money in it?

Just wondering.

Morning!:seeya:
We have accounts in various banks. None of the ATM machines dispense that kind of cash. I don't even think they hold that amount of cash. AFAIK They are replenished daily. Maybe we have a banker in the house??? Chime in?

JMO

Isn't it possible that TM his behind the seat in the truck with a gun? And HE got right in the truck thinking she was just going to talk to SM like normal. And that's when TM made herself known. What happens from there, who knows. Poor thing.

Good morning everyone.

*Snipped for brevity*

I saw some speculation a couple of pages back, wondering if SM worked during the day or during nights. Just wanted to clarify from my personal experience. During the times when he had contracts with my particular employer, he was only able to preform maintenance work after we were closed. Most nights this was 10pm, except for weekends, 11pm. He would Often show up about 30 minutes after we locked the front doors.

As far as any other contracts that he may have had, I cannot be sure what time they would allow him to preform maintenance. But with our company, it was never during hours, or before opening hours. Always after closing hours (for the type of maintenance that he did for us).

And FWIW, he was always alone. I don't see how any company that he had a contract with would let TM into the building unless she was also licensed and insured, just as SM was.

Too many hazards and lawsuits waiting to happen for someone who is just 'hanging out'. Especially for someone who seems to be lawsuit happy.

*Snipped for brevity*

BBM

Good Morning to you jlattimore.

Thanks for the information. The allegation that Tammy went to work with Sidney for six months is ridiculous, imo. If his attorney is building a defense based on psychological control, he will need to do better than this one.

IMO

Morning!:seeya:
We have accounts in various banks. None of the ATM machines dispense that kind of cash. I don't even think they hold that amount of cash. AFAIK They are replenished daily. Maybe we have a banker in the house??? Chime in?

JMO

Well -- if you have more than one account (personal checking, personal savings, TM business acct, SM business account) etc - taking 1k from each of those would give you 5k pretty quickly. (I googled this and it seems the amount of money in an ATM depends on the machine but can hold in excess of 10k)

Also - it was stated yesterday that (being very careful how I word this).....that there were 1k gifts given at Christmas time - and those were being offered to help pay for defense for the M's. So maybe there were 3 additional bank accounts that could have been accessed at an ATM?

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41.

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

RSBM

Morning, guys! Just getting caught up and I have way too much info still to process, but...

Why does everyone seem to think the murder at PTL had to have taken place between 3:39 and 3:45? Per the above, the last time we know Heather was still at her house is 3:17.

If she left during the phone call or just after...someone could have been lying in wait at PTL. Someone who is comfortable with long distances on foot? Someone who made the (frantic? panicking? - or, come get me?) 3:38 calls using her phone. That person would have had from 3:20/30-something to 3:45 to commit the murder. Then that someone was simply picked up between 3:39-3:45.

Sorry, ETA again! Or NOT picked up. Maybe Tammy just wanted to see what was happening. The tragic events could have even gone past 3:45.

ETA: How long does it take to walk 3 miles? Maybe the 3:17 call was even between Tammy and Heather on Sidney's phone. Tammy says, get out to PTL right now and talk to me or I'm going to kill him, etc. Then she gets there, and it's him instead. She trusts him so she gets out of the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well -- if you have more than one account (personal checking, personal savings, TM business acct, SM business account) etc - taking 1k from each of those would give you 5k pretty quickly. (I googled this and it seems the amount of money in an ATM depends on the machine but can hold in excess of 10k)

Also - it was stated yesterday that (being very careful how I word this).....that there were 1k gifts given at Christmas time - and those were being offered to help pay for defense for the M's. So maybe there were 3 additional bank accounts that could have been accessed at an ATM?

can u explain this further and what was stated at the bond hearing?

Are you saying that the Pro. stated that the M's received 1k gifts from others (wonder how many?) to pay for a defense, even though they weren't charged yet?

OT, but involves SC, possibly MB, and a distinct car

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anderson County SC 3 puppies stolen March 12 from animal shelter

Four folks stole 3 puppies from the animal shelter in Anderson county, they're thought to be in MB. Please keep an eye out for the very distinct car in the story.

I'm good friends with a woman who helps the director of the shelter there often. The people in the story are being dumb criminals. Hopefully MB media will pick up this story.

Now back to finding Heather!

And leave quite a trail on ATM security cameras. IMO

can u explain this further and what was stated at the bond hearing?

Are you saying that the Pro. stated that the M's received 1k gifts from others (wonder how many?) to pay for a defense, even though they weren't charged yet?

I'm thinking 3 close family members ... My opinion.

OT, but involves SC, possibly MB, and a distinct car

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anderson County SC 3 puppies stolen March 12 from animal shelter

Four folks stole 3 puppies from the animal shelter in Anderson county, they're thought to be in MB. Please keep an eye out for the very distinct car in the story.

I'm good friends with a woman who helps the director of the shelter there often. The people in the story are being dumb criminals. Hopefully MB media will pick up this story.

Now back to finding Heather!

Saw that this morning on WBTW.

I'm wondering if SM could only leave a message when he called from that payphone...that heather was still on the date and didn't pick up the call...only heard the message, called her roommate and then tried calling the unknown and unanswered number back.

In one of TM's deleted FB posts, she even quotes the number of times that Heather called SM's phone and that he only answered the 3:17 AM call. But now we know that that call lasted 4+ minutes and then Heather left and GPS shows she went straight to PTL.

I'm just getting caught up this morning from the overnight posts so your point may have already been addressed, but according to the timeline the pay phone call lasted close to 5 minutes (• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone; the call lasted 4.83 minutes) is it possible to be able to leave a voice mail message of that duration?

Also along the lines of voice mails, on the timeline TE tried calling Heather the next day and it only went to voice mail (• 7:00pm: TE repeatedly tried to call Heather, but her phone went directly to voice mail) will a phone go to vocie mail if it's been broken or the battery removed (or otherwise disabled)?

I'm just getting caught up this morning from the overnight posts so your point may have already been addressed, but according to the timeline the pay phone call lasted close to 5 minutes (• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone; the call lasted 4.83 minutes) is it possible to be able to leave a voice mail message of that duration?

Also along the lines of voice mails, on the timeline TE tried calling Heather the next day and it only went to voice mail (• 7:00pm: TE repeatedly tried to call Heather, but her phone went directly to voice mail) will a phone go to vocie mail if it's been broken or the battery removed (or otherwise disabled)?

mine and others in my family go to voice mail when their turned off, so yea, I'm thinking if the phone is disabled/broken, an incoming call will go to voice mail.

I don't think TM would be satisfied with a quick killing. She is the type that would want Heather to know that she, Tammy, was in control and getting her revenge. Creeps me out but I think they took her to their home to carry out whatever they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg