SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence do they have from PTL if it was a clean, quick murder?

They haven't released info yet, but I think they may have some blood evidence from PTL (but not 'buckets' as has been suggested). I think Floridamom was responding to the hypothesis that there would have to be a very messy crime scene...I agree there doesn't have to be, but that doesn't mean there's nothing there at all.

I simply do not believe any stories coming from the M side of the world, with handcuffs or whatHaveYou. They have no credibility to me. I'll wait until trial and see if any of this comes out as evidence in testimony.
I wondered if handcuffs were found and taken by LE during their search.

It wasn't just the handcuffing to the bed, apparently the M's had a 6 month agreement where she would go to work with him, take over his social media and put a pass code on his phone...absolutely crazy!

She was like the evil stepmother but was the evil wife in this case.

I wondered if handcuffs were found and taken by LE during their search.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did, but that doesn't mean they weren't used for their usual intended purpose. When it comes to the M's, if it's them or someone in their camp passing along stories, I do not believe those stories without proof. We know they (the M's) lie.

The facts that came out today are actually pretty simple and quite brief:

1. TM knew of affair & was texting H.E. in Nov 2013
2. In Nov 2013 TM made general threats via txt to H.E. as if TM would hurt her husband, SM, if H.E. did not respond/call and "identify" herself and answer for herself.
3. H.E. texted back that she was no one to be worried about.

Then Dec 17/18 2013

1. Proof of 2 calls from SM to HE between 1:44am and 3:30am and proof of a 4+ min conversation between HE/SM and some calls from HE to SM that went unanswered.
2. Info now known about how SM got to HE -- telling her he (SM) was leaving his wife, which HE imparted to her roommate.
3. Video proof of a vehicle matching the M's black Ford 150 truck going in the direction toward PTL at/around 3:35am and going back from PTL and toward the M home around 3:39am.
4. M's withdrew $5K cash same morning (after the murder) for unknown reason

Jan 2014

1. TM making a claim she wanted to pack her camper and go to Canada.
2. Evidence found in M home indicates that one or both M's were keeping track of and documenting/journaling things about the Elvis family.
3. A selfie pic was taken at some point after the murder of TM & SM and a gun was being pointed towards the camera.

That's about it.

No discussion of any physical evidence like DNA that was found.

Just enough was shown in today's hearing to prove why the M's should not get bail.

And the rest will wait until there's a trial.

I think one other important fact we learned today that I had not seen was in the call heather made to her roommate we learned heather was upset not only because SM said he was leaving TM but that Heather was upset because she had moved on from the affair and the harassment from TM. I take this as proof that the murder was premeditated. Heather moved on, was on a date, had not talked to or seen either of the M's since the Nov calls from TM that we know of.

Sounds to me like she moved on and they plotted to kill her for some reason we can only speculate about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, I think that the kidnapping charges come into play BC Heather thought SM was in the truck and got in or was pulled into the truck and held against her will. Then from there is where the murder charges will come into play. Sadly, I believe the kidnapping and murder took place in the same exact location, the truck.

CGS! I wanted to reply to your post on the previous page.....
I agree with you.....I really can't grasp why particular people were allowed in court today. That made me very sad.

I know Cherie! Someone said that it could be seen as a legal tactic to make the M's more sympathetic, but I can't imagine that the benefits would outweigh the risk, kwim?

If TM found out the end of October SM's 6 months will be over in May. He's almost at the end of that punishment.

And if he was handcuffed to the bed when they were arrested, then leaving 3 guns out in the bedroom, well, I doubt if he could easily get his hands on those guns.....so then she would be in control of the firearms, as well, as being in control of a handcuffed husband of hers.
IMOO.

How did he get up to go to work every morning? TM admitted she sleeps until noon. jmo

I keep wondering how what was presented today fits with the original obstruction charges--SM was charged regarding his statements about HIS activities and TM was charged regarding statements about his AND her activities.

The only thing I can think of is that they questioned him first and they didn't ask him about TM's activities. Then they questioned her and asked about both. But I find it hard to believe they wouldn't ask SM about his wife's activities and whereabouts.

Obstruction Charges - because they lied when asked questions by LE and those lies were lies that were about HE's disappearance and details around that. If a suspect lies to LE during an investigation they can end up being charged with O.O.J.

I wonder if police have surveillance of the phone call Sidney made to Heather from the payphone. If so, is there a vehicle shown with him? If there is, is it the same vehicle that was seen driving to & from PTL? I'm still wondering if Tammy could have had a break months ago that turned into some kind of crazy psychosis over her husband cheating & her marriage falling apart. Considering the fact that her posts on social media drastically changed to show a lovey dovey relationship as compared to previous normal marriage gripes, paired with handcuffing Sidney to the bed at night...it just doesn't jive with somebody that's altogether "there". IMVHO. It seems she concentrated on Heather, taking it all out on her bc she felt she chased her husband...but why go this far? It's as if Tammy viewed Sidney as a possession or something. Why not kick her husband out for cheating and make him pay child support/alimony for crying out loud? Why kill Heather? It makes me kind of think jealousy could play a part. Idk. I wonder if Tammy was the one in the vehicle driving to PTL & not Sidney. Where is the payphone & how far away is it from the Moorer's? There was a screencap somebody took where Heather's bro said Sidney called Heather from a gas station payphone.

Maybe SM agreed to lure Heather out because it was the only TM would let him off probation.

How did he get up to go to work every morning? TM admitted she sleeps until noon. jmo

And he was alone when the last threat report came in. How did he get away at 1:30 in the morning, was she with him?

Obstruction Charges - because they lied when asked questions by LE and those lies were lies that were about HE's disappearance and details around that. If a suspect lies to LE during an investigation they can end up being charged with O.O.J.

Right, but SM was charged with lying about his own activities. TM was charged with lying about her own activities AND SM's activities. It seems odd.

What evidence do they have from PTL if it was a clean, quick murder?

did not the solicitor say in court that they don't believe Heathers purse or phone or whatever won't be found in the river? that they did searches, sonar etc...they found nothing and don't believe her belongings will ever be found there

so they really can't say she was killed there...they are really guessing...imo she was somehow disabled there ... hit over the head with something, strangled...then placed in the truck...

but during an interview that TE did with PH (you can snip this mods) TE stated that for the first 20 minutes it was thought that this was a runaway or something like that, but after that the PO felt it "abundantly clear" that something bad happened to heather...

ETA: i think the solicitor info came from hoppy who was in the courtroom today, if not hoppy, IAIA

It wasn't just the handcuffing to the bed, apparently the M's had a 6 month agreement where she would go to work with him, take over his social media and put a pass code on his phone...absolutely crazy!
Jumping off your post, but wouldn't it behoove Sidney to say this? To explain that he couldn't have driven the truck that night, he was handcuffed to the bed; to explain that he couldn't have made any calls to Heather, his phone had a passcode on it; to explain why any SM posts could not have been his, even if posted on his account.

It seems like having this agreement would be in Sidney's best interest, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487