SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been hesitant to mention because I thought it was too far fetched of an idea , but have decided what the heck. While trying to think where TM might of thought a good place would be to dispose of Heather or her belongings , I kept thinking of what a Disney fanatic she is and where would a Disney fanatic want to hide something . " Hidden Mickey " immediately popped into my mind, so I went on Google earth and looked for an area around MB that might look like a Hidden Mickey. Maybe I am just imagining this, but in between Hwy 501 , International Drive and Hwy 31 , I can see an area that looks like a Mickey head. I don't know how to include the image so have included an attachment
Does anyone else see this ? And is this too far fetched ?

Attachments

• mickey.jpg
    mickey.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 158
Have been hesitant to mention because I thought it was too far fetched of an idea , but have decided what the heck. While trying to think where TM might of thought a good place would be to dispose of Heather or her belongings , I kept thinking of what a Disney fanatic she is and where would a Disney fanatic want to hide something . " Hidden Mickey " immediately popped into my mind, so I went on Google earth and looked for an area around MB that might look like a Hidden Mickey. Maybe I am just imagining this, but in between Hwy 501 , International Drive and Hwy 31 , I can see an area that looks like a Mickey head. I don't know how to include the image so have included an attachment

once you see it, YOU SEE IT..

Is there any drug that can cause hyper-sexuality and make you crazy enough to kill?

Yes, pure raw jealousy combined with fear of loss. (chemicals released into the brain). But I know what you are actually asking.

I used the link provided and put in the name Moorer. I don't see an arraignment or preliminary hearing listed for them. Maybe I'm not using the site correctly.

you have to click on one of the charges and then hit one of the tabs once you get there.

That's very cool you found that but super creepy at the same time!!!

it's there alright...can't miss it! thanks

eta: maybe you should pass that along to LE...also, IIRC, that is not that far from the M's last ie location?

Umm...creepy!

Oh wow, I saw it right away...that's freaking creepy!

WOW. The Hidden Mickey in the backyard fire pit and now this.

I dont know if the Ms would have been smart enough to find that area but nice catch. It sure does look like their friend Mickey so you never know.

It looks like quite a large area to search though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23