SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts running through my very tired mind...
One is that perhaps when LE entered the M bedroom to arrest them, SM was cuffed. And that may have been what they "learned" that day.

Second, um...so the others in the home saw him cuffed to the bed?

Evil. Evil. Evil. :banghead:

And perhaps the others saw more than just him being handcuffed, if that was "their Thing".....
IMOO.

Me being devil's advocate for you:
If a gun is fired and no one hears it or recognizes it as a shot, does that mean it was not fired? If a person doesn't have a silencer, does that mean firing though foam doesn't dampen the sound of a gun being fired? (BTW, I can guarantee you from personal experience there are dozens of ways to make a gunshot barely heard without a silencer-IMO of course) This is not to say this is my theory. Just that answering no to both of your questions doesn't make it less likely than several other theories.

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said *I* didn't know how likely it was. I stand by my comment. The police obviously know more and perhaps they even have something that allows them to opine with some confidence on whether a weapon was or was not used. The fact that the trailers with people in them were very close by PTL, makes me curious about gunshot(s) and whether there were any reports that night/morning.

Every time I learn something new, I think it can't get crazier. Him being handcuffed to the bed... Wow. Why not just kick him out?

Sounds like SM was already serving a prison sentence at home with TM, prison will probably be a piece of cake for him.

So Heather used her phone at 3:41.
The Moorers were 1.2 miles (leaving) away at 3:45.
Or was it someone else using her phone?
The Moorers were a mile away at 3:39.

Just a quick note to say goodnight. Been a long day!

Try not to do another 50 pages by morning? Pleeeeasssssse?!? :)

Thank you so very much for all of your pictures, hoppy. :loveyou:

“Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period,” Elder said. Once, when Sidney Moorer was making a call to a manager at Tilted Kilt, a bar where Elvis worked, Tammy Moorer took the phone and told the manager Elvis should be fired, calling her several derogatory names. After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

I sure hope everyone wasn't sleeping in the same room while Sidney was handcuffed to his bed every night.

So Heather used her phone at 3:41.
The Moorers were 1.2 miles (leaving) away at 3:45.
Or was it someone else using her phone?
The Moorers were a mile away at 3:39.

So, maybe since Heather couldn't reach the payphone she starts calling SM cell phone. TM has control of the phone, obviously SM is handcuffed, she knows its Heather calling and takes off to PTL in SM truck, Heather thinks its SM and gets in???
Or SM set up Heather to make TM happy?

just want to get this in the new thread

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

Wonder what Heather did from 2:29-3:16? She was trying to reach SM and she calls payphone back a few times at 2:29 then she waits about 45 minutes to try his phone (cell??). Wonder why she didn't try his phone right after the pay phone?

I simply do not believe any stories coming from the M side of the world, with handcuffs or whatHaveYou. They have no credibility to me. I'll wait until trial and see if any of this comes out as evidence in testimony.

After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

I'm not too sure. Maybe he had a hard time keeping his pants zipped.

Ahhh...yikes!! Considering that LE found the entire family in the same room.... Wow...they keep sinking to levels that I didn't know were there.

I know this has been theorized before, but maybe Heather got into SM's truck, and TM was hiding behind the seat and strangled her.
This might have happened as the truck was either moving or not moving. That would make it difficult to determine where the murder took place.

That's been my thought for a long time. I said way back that I never thought Heather was in the water. Those two knew that would be the first place LE would look. Maybe they were dumb enough to hope LE would think she drove there and jumped into the water. I hate even thinking it.

i know i'm a little behind as far as this was on the last thread. in talking about SM saying how TM handcuffed him to the bed...i take that with a grain of salt. in looking at what we know of their relationship so far we already know she is the dominant one and he the submissive one. i have known couples in the BDSM style that would handcuff their mate to the bed...with consent. for all we know it could have been like that but he's using it to his advantage to "show" i only did whatever she told me. the ole' devil made me do it deal.

It wasn't just the handcuffing to the bed, apparently the M's had a 6 month agreement where she would go to work with him, take over his social media and put a pass code on his phone...absolutely crazy!

I sure hope everyone wasn't sleeping in the same room while Sidney was handcuffed to his bed every night.

And if he was, that is disturbing, hence if that is the case that they" learned something", and at the end of one article that was posted on the threads it was made mention of social services being contacted, so who knows? Maybe? Obviously it was something they learned and it was enough to prompt social services, whatever it was.
IMOO.

Hoppy, let me again add my thanks to everyone else's for your wonderful photos. While some of the details are coming out in MSM, I still don't think we will ever get the depth and breadth of info that we've gotten from your images and first hand account. I appreciate you so much!!

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member