SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just the handcuffing to the bed, apparently the M's had a 6 month agreement where she would go to work with him, take over his social media and put a pass code on his phone...absolutely crazy!

Omg why didn't he just leave then? Freakin crazy!

Maybe SM agreed to lure Heather out because it was the only TM would let him off probation.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. If HE and the Ms had not interacted since November (only speculation) but TM is handcuffing SM and he has no phone and she is stalking her own husband he could have said he wanted it (his restrictions) to end and the only way for it to end is to end the threat. Even though HE had moved in past the affair the M's marriage had not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, but SM was charged with lying about his own activities. TM was charged with lying about her own activities AND SM's activities. It seems odd.

The common denominator is the lying. It doesn't matter what each was asked but that each lied to LE. LE could have ignored those lies but throwing OOJ charges at them was a way to get them arrested, along with the I.E. charges.

How did he get up to go to work every morning? TM admitted she sleeps until noon. jmo

I really wonder what was going on during that CA trip since TM found out about the affair a few weeks before they left and had been harrassing Heather from the beginning of Nov. Did it cease while they were out of state or continue? Was a plan hatched while they were away? Question and information overload after today's proceedings.

And he was alone when the last threat report came in. How did he get away at 1:30 in the morning, was she with him?

I thought he was alone and even went to the ER that night. Unless I'm wrong, he did maintenance work. Maybe he got a call to do a emergency repair? Good question. Maybe she had a GPS device in his phone if she could monitor the calls.

I do not believe LE has to say where a victim was murdered, especially when not found. That is why I don't understand why LE says that Heather was killed at PTL, unless they have some physical evidence.

Also, is possible that the defense did not know what the state would produce today? That is the only reason I can imagine even wanting or allowing friends and family to come and hear this horrible evidence. JMO

How did he get up to go to work every morning? TM admitted she sleeps until noon. jmo

I really think this is just another of TM's (or whoever's) tall tales to show she was the alpha male in that home. LOL.

Two thoughts running through my very tired mind...
One is that perhaps when LE entered the M bedroom to arrest them, SM was cuffed. And that may have been what they "learned" that day.

Second, um...so the others in the home saw him cuffed to the bed?

Evil. Evil. Evil. :banghead:

maybe, but with three guns out in the open and this being after Heather was murdered and all the threats placed on him, i don't believe she had to cuff him anymore, he was too scared to go anywhere at this point

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work today, but especially to Hoppy.

TM not being sober explains a lot. Look what she's done to not only HE and her family but to her own.

Bet she's sober now.

I keep thinking back to Heather's tumblr postings from that night and wondering if TM was clever enough to post them to try to make it seem as if Heather either committed suicide, or ran away.
The phone call evidence with the several phone calls from Heather's phone might have been intentionally done by TM to make it look like Heather kept trying to call SM before she disappeared. The call from the pay phone may have been made to try to prevent the detection that the first call was instigated by SM.
If TM had access to Heather's tumblr account, she could have posted those moody, love sick postings that night on Heather's account. Otherwise, Heather might have still had real feeling for SM.

I thought about that but I think TM would have been more explicit so as to make it sound certain that Heather was either suicidal or ready to disappear. I can't see her making vague posts about emotions, feelings etc. Also, it seems like those posts were around 2am, if I recall, which seems to fit in the timeline when she was home alone. JMO

I wonder if police have surveillance of the phone call Sidney made to Heather from the payphone. If so, is there a vehicle shown with him? If there is, is it the same vehicle that was seen driving to & from PTL? I'm still wondering if Tammy could have had a break months ago that turned into some kind of crazy psychosis over her husband cheating & her marriage falling apart. Considering the fact that her posts on social media drastically changed to show a lovey dovey relationship as compared to previous normal marriage gripes, paired with handcuffing Sidney to the bed at night...it just doesn't jive with somebody that's altogether "there". IMVHO. It seems she concentrated on Heather, taking it all out on her bc she felt she chased her husband...but why go this far? It's as if Tammy viewed Sidney as a possession or something. Why not kick her husband it for cheating and make him pay child support/alimony for crying out loud? Why kill Heather? It makes me kind of think jealousy could play a part. Idk. I wonder if Tammy was the one n the vehicle driving to PTL & not Sidney. We're is the payphone & how far away is it from the Moorer's? There was a screencap somebody took where Heather's bro said Sidney called Heather from a gas station payphone.

I really could see her becoming enraged if she didn't know about SM calling Heather from the payphone. She would see Heather calling SM's phone at 3:15am and blame Heather for initiating the contact. That first call to SM's phone wasn't answered, the second a minute later was. I could see her telling him to answer it and tell Heather to meet him.

I could see her going along, maybe not intending to kill Heather, but intending to confront her and scare her and something went very wrong.

Did Hoppy say earlier that LE does believe the M's were shot at?

“Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period,” Elder said. Once, when Sidney Moorer was making a call to a manager at Tilted Kilt, a bar where Elvis worked, Tammy Moorer took the phone and told the manager Elvis should be fired, calling her several derogatory names. After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

Boy o boy was he ever a whimp! WHO let's their wife handcuff them to a bed every night for x6 months? That is freakin nuts!
The Ms were sicker than I ever imagined. IMOO

did not the solicitor say in court that they don't believe Heathers purse or phone or whatever won't be found in the river? that they did searches, sonar etc...they found nothing and don't believe her belongings will ever be found there

so they really can't say she was killed there...they are really guessing...imo she was somehow disabled there ... hit over the head with something, strangled...then placed in the truck...

but during an interview that TE did with PH (you can snip this mods) TE stated that for the first 20 minutes it was thought that this was a runaway or something like that, but after that the PO felt it "abundantly clear" that something bad happened to heather...

ETA: i think the solicitor info came from hoppy who was in the courtroom today, if not hoppy, IAIA
It's probable that they have evidence other than a purse or phone that makes them think that Heather was killed at PTL. It could be a lot of things like some kind of DNA, something she dropped, a piece of her clothing, etc. They only said they didn't find anything in the river, but they didn't say they didn't find anything at PTL.

After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

I'm not too sure. Maybe he had a hard time keeping his pants zipped.

Well, it seems TM learned about it near the 11/01/13 text. So November 1, 2013 through April 30, 2014 would be Six Months.

Boy o boy was he ever a whimp! WHO let's their wife handcuff them to a bed every night for x6 months? That is freakin nuts!
The Ms were sicker than I ever imagined. IMOO

The same kind of guy who would agree to have his wife's name tattooed in 2 inch Old English lettering right about his um........you know:)

I thought he was alone and even went to the ER that night. Unless I'm wrong, he did maintenance work. Maybe he got a call to do a emergency repair? Good question. Maybe she had a GPS device in his phone if she could monitor the calls.

I would imagine that his "probation" ended early, say after December 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487