SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if TM could have completely lost it and got a gun and told SM that there was one way he could make it right to her and she held that gun on him even while she was hiding in the backseat of his truck and he drove to the landing and then Heather got in the truck? Ugh, all the different scenarios going through my mind.....sickening.

forgotten in all this, the elvis family will be conducting searches using cadaver dogs...that was reported by wmbf...they haven't said where they plan to start those searches

The common denominator is the lying. It doesn't matter what each was asked but that each lied to LE. LE could have ignored those lies but throwing OOJ charges at them was a way to get them arrested, along with the I.E. charges.

I agree with that. I guess I'm not making sense. I do understand why they were charged. I just wonder why, when every other charge against them was exactly the same, the obstruction charges were different for each. Maybe it was an oversight, I don't know. It just seemed odd.

Two thoughts running through my very tired mind...
One is that perhaps when LE entered the M bedroom to arrest them, SM was cuffed. And that may have been what they "learned" that day.

Second, um...so the others in the home saw him cuffed to the bed?

Evil. Evil. Evil. :banghead:

That could account for the few hours difference in booking times.

forgotten in all this, the elvis family will be conducting searches using cadaver dogs...that was reported by wmbf...they haven't said where they plan to start those searches

I really pray they find her.

IDK if SM knew HE was on a date or if him and TM had a fight. I think he went to the pay phone and called HE and told her he was leaving TM. When HE called his cell TM saw it and went Psycho. She probably texted HE back and acted like it was SM to meet her. I think she very well may have been in a rage or a drunken rage and ran over HE. It could have all happened so fast he couldnt stop her.. She probably told him he was going with her and settle this once and for all. Then when she saw HE everything got out of control. Then SM is stuck too and helps cover it up.

Yes, I think it was posted on the previous thread that LE said the shootings aimed at Ms were real.

The way they were hunkered down, I figured they were either real (the threats) or they (M's) at least believed they were.

I agree with that. I guess I'm not making sense. I do understand why they were charged. I just wonder why, when every other charge against them was exactly the same, the obstruction charges were different for each. Maybe it was an oversight, I don't know. It just seemed odd.

You're making perfect sense...You're curious as to why the different wording between the actual verbiage on their respective charges.
As in, Tammy lied about herself AND Sidney, whereas he only lied about himself.
That's moo.o

Sent from my KFTHWI

Did Hoppy say earlier that LE does believe the M's were shot at?

Hoppy said LE said yes, they believe so. Also, in one of the articles someone posted their safety upon release if getting bond was was a concern. This was a reason why they didn't get it. Many reasons, but one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy