SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Elvis got it right from Day 1. The phone records do not lie. He went online and looked at the activity log and reported it to police.

If the 6 a.m. time is truly a "roundabout" communications time, then there should be calls on the log closer to that time.

We've also heard that the 6 a.m. time was a last ping time, then we heard that the police did not want to discuss pings. My feeling is that if you don't want pings entering the picture, don't add a last known ping to the mix, and then call it part of the "back and forth" communications between the victim and suspect.

So Terry Elvis saw what he saw, there was nothing complicated about it, and if I go on my carrier website right now, I can see the text I just sent two minutes ago acknowledging my friend's text that she's running late. Should I disappear between now and the time she arrives, and my phone is destroyed, or my Mac is nuked, it will be clear enough to anyone checking my logs as to when I stopped communicating.

In that event, please tell the public my time stamp on this post is the right time, should there be other claims. :)

:seeya: You KNOW we'll find out what happened to you :loveyou:

Ok, so here is the pic that was posted to Sidney's FB page on Dec. 23. Anyone else think it's a clue?? I have always thought that she was not in SC. The 5000.00 could have given them a chance to go pretty far. IDK...just thinking out loud :waitasec:

Attachments

• SidneyPhoto_zpse2455a57.jpg
    SidneyPhoto_zpse2455a57.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 181
respectfully snipped by me
BBM

The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for Horry County police, said Tuesday afternoon that 3:41 a.m. is now the time police say when all phone data ended.

“The information [Donna Elder] gave is the information that I can give out,” Kegler said. “The original police report is just that. That’s what was known at the time. Other things have come out since then, which was said yesterday in court.”

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a “roundabout figure.”

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

This wording makes me think there is some information that he can't give out ....... yet :waitasec:

just fyi--When a legal case is "disposed", this simply means that the case was resolved in some way. It could have been thrown out, the charges could have been dropped, or a deal could have been reached.

and thanks for the skid mark pictures. If the Ms are my client I may have their defense go as follows:
I pulled up to pick her up. It was dark and I could not see her. I backed onto the ramp to turn around and that is when I heard a thud. She must have been standing there by the waters edge on the ramp I guess. I was on my way out of there within 3 mins or so and Im sure there is video evidence to back that up.She must have fallen into the water. I dont know where the tide may have took her. anyone can see this was an accident. purse phone keys must all be in the river. Just because you didnt find them does not mean they are not there. Murder at the PTL? getting rid of a body at the PTL? prove it.

Ok, so here is the pic that was posted to Sidney's FB page on Dec. 23. Anyone else think it's a clue?? I have always thought that she was not in SC. The 5000.00 could have given them a chance to go pretty far. IDK...just thinking out loud :waitasec:
Do we know where this is?

just fyi--When a legal case is "disposed", this simply means that the case was resolved in some way. It could have been thrown out, the charges could have been dropped, or a deal could have been reached.

and thanks for the skid mark pictures. If the Ms are my client I may have their defense go as follows:
I pulled up to pick her up. It was dark and I could not see her. I backed onto the ramp to turn around and that is when I heard a thud. She must have been standing there by the waters edge on the ramp I guess. I was on my way out of there within 3 mins or so and Im sure there is video evidence to back that up.She must have fallen into the water. I dont know where the tide may have took her. anyone can see this was an accident. purse phone keys must all be in the river. Just because you didnt find them does not mean they are not there. Murder at the PTL? getting rid of a body at the PTL? prove it.

But that would mean that the M's would have to say they did it? Right now they are saying they have no information? But, I agree that the Defense, from what we know, does have some leeway so far.

Kelly

BTW There are 37 guests and 34 members viewing Heather's thread right now.

:seeya: Please register and join us!

Anyone have the areas/addresses of the IEs they were charged with handy?

Several threads back we discussed this and somebody mapped exactly where it was. It was old indian ruins or something.

If the murder or abduction happened in the truck, wouldn't there be a chance of contamination due to LE not obtaining the truck until 2 months later?

Not if it is Heather's blood or any other body fluid or body parts. Blood dosen't go away and neither do bone fragments, brains, etc

T I M E - that's what I think is important. Taking funds from an ATM means convenience of time. So 5g from an ATM means they didn't want to go inside of a bank for whatever reason, or as somebody else said maybe the bank wasn't open at that time. Idk. Also, it's easier to disguise yourself at an ATM as opposed to going inside to a teller...not that that's the case here. I'm only wondering bc I'm thinking about the surrounding stores to whatever ATM was used. Were any of them utilized? Lowes, Home Depot, or small town hardware store?

I am curious about an ATM used for 5K. My bank has a limit on the cash withdrawal. I am allowed to make 3 transactions of each $250. Anything larger I must go inside. Also I was told the machine may take the card after 3 transactions for safety purposes. It make differ from syaye to state or banks???

Just throwing out some random thoughts.

I think that the M's took the journals and photo albums to cover up any evidence that HE and SM had an affair so that LE wouldn't suspect them. Plus, TM could have a memento. I'm sure that they planned to get rid of them and then LE started watching them.

I think that they took the money out in case they had to run quickly but they didn't expect LE would figure out that they had anything to do with it so quickly then they were stuck.

I think that the texts until 6am were them trying to mess with the timeline, who knows what they said. I imagine that they said something to the effect of HE leaving MB or killing herself. And SM telling her that it was over.

I think that they called HE from the payphone thinking that it would not be able to be traced back to them. And then HE called SM phone and they panicked because now there was a record of contact.

I'm sure that they counted on LE not having any clue that they had anything to do with this and then boom, all hell broke loose.

And last but not least, I think that TM used the affair to make SM do whatever she wanted. I think that she made SM lure HE to PTL to "beat her a$$" (as was shown in the texts) and in a age she killed her and made SM help her get rid of the body and keep his mouth shut by telling him that he was just as guilty as she was so he better help her or she will tell LE that he killed her. I think that he will crack and make a deal in return for the location of the body. I also wonder what reason HE had for moving at the beginning of December. Wondering if she moved because TM knew where she lived and HE was hiding from her and THAT is why HE was so upset the 17th.

JMO of course.

Isn't this Arizona or Nevada? I think it's a picture from their cross - country trip. Maybe it has meaning. Maybe this is where they decided to do what they did. Maybe SM declared his love for TM here and promised he wouldn't leave? I feel certain that TM was controlling his FB page so I think the picture meant something to her.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I am curious about an ATM used for 5K. My bank has a limit on the cash withdrawal. I am allowed to make 3 transactions of each $250. Anything larger I must go inside. Also I was told the machine may take the card after 3 transactions for safety purposes. It make differ from syaye to state or banks???

No idea. We've learned so much about ATMs during these threads. :) I can take out a lump sum in the larger amount or break it up in withdrawals to equal that amount minus fees, but each ATM is different. I've taken large sums out elsewhere. My husband and I both have cards and we can each take money out. Our limit isn't split between us. It's per person. But again, that all depends on the ATM we use. This all pertains to us as an example, not everyone, and I'm only trying to give an example as to how it's possible for this amount to be withdrawn without going inside to a teller or to a window through a drivethrough.

If the murder or abduction happened in the truck, wouldn't there be a chance of contamination due to LE not obtaining the truck until 2 months later?

I have seen at least one "Cold Case Files" where LE went in search of a vehicle that had been sold and re-sold, but still found and used the blood of,victim found in car. JMO

Also a show I saw the other night on ID; the victim's car was found in a public street and tied to the suspect, a few weeks after her murder.

you know you're a websleuths addict when you're checking in from a hospital bed prior to surgery :D
y'all find our girl ok? I'll check in later as possible. thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Not sure what you're having done but sending you good thoughts Flo. Be safe. :loveyou:

you know you're a websleuths addict when you're checking in from a hospital bed prior to surgery :D
y'all find our girl ok? I'll check in later as possible. thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hope your surgery goes well today! My c-section is in 4 weeks so I will be on here A LOT during my leave from work. Update us when you can on how it went!

If SM were forced by TM to participate or do a cleanup and he was handcuffed or threatened or feared for the harm of his family, as some folks have creatively opined, SM would not have been charged with murder one and kidnapping. The worst he would've been charged with is accessory after-the-fact or something akin to that and even that might be a stretch.

Someone who is an unwilling participant in a crime and is forced with bodily harm or members of their family are threatened if they don't comply, are not considered culpable. Of course there would need to be proof of that unwillingness and threats.

Since SM was charged equally to TM, the solicitor has evidence that supports the probable cause that SM was a full and willing participant in Heather's murder.

It's important to always look at and consider the charges that were filed to see what's really going on. The creative scenarios are certainly interesting, but not supported by the charges filed.

Not if it is Heather's blood or any other body fluid or body parts. Blood dosen't go away and neither do bone fragments, brains, etc

Physical evidence can absolutely be removed so that forensics either doesn't find it or, if they find something, are unable to DNA match it. Blood, for instance, can be cleaned up, bleach can be used to ruin DNA. Luminol testing can spot areas but other substances (besides blood) can cause the blue to luminesce. It's one of the bains of LE that criminals learn about forensics by watching various crime shows where these kinds of scientific facts get woven into the fictional stories.

And yes, while it's very difficult to remove it all because there can be evidence that can't be seen with the naked eye, someone who is determined enough, has enough time, or took some precautions might be able to clean a scene enough.

One example of this: Murderess Melanie Macguire. Killed her husband, chopped his body into pieces in the bathroom, put him in suitcases and dumped his body. Her bathroom was so pristine and spotless there were no forensics to be found. She got nailed because the suitcases she used... belonged to her and hubby. D'oh!

If SM were forced by TM to participate or do a cleanup and he was handcuffed or threatened or feared for the harm of his family, as some folks have creatively opined, SM would not have been charged with murder one and kidnapping. The worst he would've been charged with is accessory after-the-fact or something akin to that and even that might be a stretch.

Someone who is an unwilling participant in a crime and is forced with bodily harm or members of their family are threatened if they don't comply, are not considered culpable. Of course there would need to be proof of that unwillingness and threats.

Since SM was charged equally to TM, the solicitor has evidence that supports the probable cause that SM was a full and willing participant in Heather's murder.

It's important to always look at and consider the charges that were filed to see what's really going on. The creative scenarios are certainly interesting, but not supported by the charges filed.

If he was there, he would be charged equally. In order for LE to determine that he was an unwilling participant, he would have to confess to being there when Heather was murdered, and his lawyer is saying he knows nothing about it. So, IMO, at this point the charges reflect that LE believes they were there/involved but does not mean one or other may not have willingly taken part...that is something that can only be known by a confession, IMO.

Maybe LE charged both equally in hopes one will confess and say "he/she did it, made me watch". And maybe it could even be true. But right now, I do not necessarily think the charges mean that LE knows exactly SM's level of participation, vs. TM's. But jmo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member