SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article ... seems death penalty is off the table unless they recover Heather's body.

I believe even if they had Heathers body the death penalty still would not be part of this case because there are three minor children who would be affected, and I don't think the solicitor would go that far.

I wasn't trying to start a debate. But I assume TE had a good idea what his daughter weighed when he made the posters.

True and a cell phone picture can be deceiving. The angle, the lighting, etc. It was my impression and it was only based on that one picture.

True and a cell phone picture can be deceiving. The angle, the lighting, etc. It was my impression and it was only based on that one picture.

Amen! A female of any age can tell you angles make all the difference in picture shots!
Unless you are TM then only Photoshop can save you.

Amen! A female of any age can tell you angles make all the difference in picture shots!
Unless you are TM then only Photoshop can save you.

Agreed! I claim photos add at least 20 lbs (and not the standard 10 claimed by every reputable source). ;-D

I just wanted to comment on all the times that have been stated. I wonder just how precise they are. Like the security footage... I assume each business/residence sets the time on their own systems. I'm sure LE cross checked the time on the system with actual time when they obtained the evidence, but I can see it still being off a bit (whether by 30 seconds or 1 minute).

For those of you saying 3 minutes isn't much time for everything to have gone down at PTL, would you feel differently if it was actually 4 or 5 minutes?

Similarly with the phone calls, those times could be slightly off. In my previous job, I had to subpoena cell phone records and even from the same telephone company, for the same account, there could be a slight difference in the timestamps depending on whether the records provided came from their "raw data" or were just copies of the monthly statement.

In a case like this where the timeline is so tight, I think these variances could be very important.

I wasn't trying to start a debate. But I assume TE had a good idea what his daughter weighed when he made the posters.

It may have been an estimate. I don't know how anyone would know her weight. Lol I don't even know my own until I go to doctor, and certainly no one else would know. But in any event...Heather did not, apparently, weigh under 100 pounds, and if she did weight about 118, that is not "tiny" for her height. I am a few inches taller than 5'1 and weigh less than 118 and I am not super skinny. JMO

Also, in two photos on Heather's FB from early December, Heather looks somewhat, not chubby at all, but not what I would say is thin. Average, maybe? JMO

Sorry but that is wrong!
Heather weighs 118 pounds and I have repeatedly throughout the threads heard she weighs under 100 pounds.
Not being rude, keeping to the facts and 18 pounds is not a huge but a difference.

Eighteen pounds is a lot on someone Heather's height. I'm 5' 3" and I look very chubby when I have put on 10 lbs...much less 18.

I believe even if they had Heathers body the death penalty still would not be part of this case because there are three minor children who would be affected, and I don't think the solicitor would go that far.

JMO but I can't imagine that being a factor. Maybe in the mitigating part of a sentencing but not now. JMO

Agreed! I claim photos add at least 20 lbs (and not the standard 10 claimed by every reputable source). ;-D

Shoooooooooot, by the time I'm done telling my tale...the camera added 20lbs, clothes another 30, shoes an additional 5, and throw my purse over my shoulder for that added 10lbs!

I'm 5'6" and when all is said and done, take off the excess above...I weigh what I weigh!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok, so here is the pic that was posted to Sidney's FB page on Dec. 23. Anyone else think it's a clue?? I have always thought that she was not in SC. The 5000.00 could have given them a chance to go pretty far. IDK...just thinking out loud :waitasec:

I think it could very well be a clue MtnMom. TM is very 'in your face' in the social media world, IMO. I even posted a few pages back that I would not be surprised if TM hit Heather in the back of the head to disable her (when she got in the truck) with that gun the Ms posed with. That's just a theory of mine because they were in & out of PTL so quickly. I would bet that that gun and also this pic has some sick significance to TM.

That picture looks like it was taken somewhere out west, New Mexico or Arizona maybe. Anybody else have an opinion? Didn't the M's head out west a day or 2 after Heather disappeared? Or am I misremembering?

Murderers do the darndest things. I cannot recall the victims name but there was a case here in NC where the ex husband and gf/fiance/new wife killed the young mother of the guys children, hacked up her body, placed her remains in coolers, drove to TX to visit relatives and scattered her remains along a river.

There are some sickos in this world. :(

wm

I think the M's only went west recently before the murder. And to Florida after. In any case, LE said there were pretty much "on them" when they ventured out of town afterward. I do not think the rock pic is related but JMO.

I just wanted to comment on all the times that have been stated. I wonder just how precise they are. Like the security footage... I assume each business/residence sets the time on their own systems. I'm sure LE cross checked the time on the system with actual time when they obtained the evidence, but I can see it still being off a bit (whether by 30 seconds or 1 minute).

For those of you saying 3 minutes isn't much time for everything to have gone down at PTL, would you feel differently if it was actually 4 or 5 minutes?

I don't think it matters simply because regardless of what all transpired at PTL, the fact remains that the M's truck (with one or both M's inside, allegedly) and Heather, all ended up at or near PTL around the same time as Heather went missing. While that's circumstantial evidence, it's powerful and the inference is not one that can be dismissed. If Heather was actually murdered somewhere else or at a different time it's not going to help the M's unless there is evidence that points to someone else altogether.

Eighteen pounds is a lot on someone Heather's height. I'm 5' 3" and I look very chubby when I have put on 10 lbs...much less 18.

Yes it would be like 20% of total weight, from 100 to close to 120. Lol my thing of cat litter weighs 14 lbs and I can barely push it with my foot.

you know you're a websleuths addict when you're checking in from a hospital bed prior to surgery :D
y'all find our girl ok? I'll check in later as possible. thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: Yea you got it bad! :floorlaugh:
Prayers, hugs and well wishes. Now get back as soon as you can. :)

Maybe Heather's phone call to BW was so short, relatively, as she was awaiting a call back from SM. While she waited, she was on Tumblr and other sites.

IMO, she posted on tumblr herself. The posts are nothing TM would have posted, IMO, they fit Heather's prior months of posts, and her "style" not to mention, happened within an hour or so of physically being dropped off at her home and her phone GPS places her calls from there until she we t to PTL. All of that is clear to me. She was in possesion of her phone until she arrived at PTL at least. JMO and what LE is showing.

JMO

Also, I too am surprised the judge would allow young children into the hearing. I hope the state is dealing with that issue and removing or has removed them from any persons who found that appropriate.

I'm shocked about some who were allowed into hearing. Especially with the things revealed during court, if you kwim.

I think the M's only went west recently before the murder. And to Florida after. In any case, LE said there were pretty much "on them" when they ventured out of town afterward. I do not think the rock pic is related but JMO.

I only think that it is related in that it means something to TM. Something like freedom, wide open spaces, room to breathe...I don't know but I do think it has some meaning. Like I said earlier in a different post, this could have been when SM told TM that he would not leave her; this could be where they hatch a plan; it could be where they were intimate with each other; or...it could be a subtle reminder of threats that maybe she made to him. "Do this or we all die in the desert." Who knows? It could be anything.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I think it could very well be a clue MtnMom. TM is very 'in your face' in the social media world, IMO. I even posted a few pages back that I would not be surprised if TM hit Heather in the back of the head to disable her (when she got in the truck) with that gun the Ms posed with. That's just a theory of mine because they were in & out of PTL so quickly. I would bet that that gun and also this pic has some sick significance to TM.

That picture looks like it was taken somewhere out west, New Mexico or Arizona maybe. Anybody else have an opinion? Didn't the M's head out west a day or 2 after Heather disappeared? Or am I misremembering?

Murderers do the darndest things. I cannot recall the victims name but there was a case here in NC where the ex husband and gf/fiance/new wife killed the young mother of the guys children, hacked up her body, placed her remains in coolers, drove to TX to visit relatives and scattered her remains along a river.

There are some sickos in this world. :(

wm

IIRC, I think TCM made several references to "rock" related things. And I think I remember her saying on the Disboards she used to work for that abandoned Hard Rock theme park. I think they should look there just to rule it out. The whole thing is fenced in, isn't it? I remember seeing it a couple years ago when I visited MB and stayed near it. Long shot, but you never know. JMO!

Holy crow! I think that I read the same blog that you did. CRAZY! My heart breaks for HE, she never had a chance.

Can someone PM me the link to the blog? I read one earlier but it was pretty much a time line of stuff we already know. TIA!! :seeya:

I'm shocked about some who were allowed into hearing. Especially with the things revealed during court, if you kwim.

The youngest of the family was not allowed in. I hate that the others were there. :mad:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members