SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The youngest of the family was not allowed in. I hate that the others were there. :mad:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

There was a tweet before the hearing started that said a son was not being allowed in... no minors. But I swear I saw him in one of the pictures inside the courtroom.

IIRC, I think TCM made several references to "rock" related things. And I think I remember her saying on the Disboards she used to work for that abandoned Hard Rock theme park. I think they should look there just to rule it out. The whole thing is fenced in, isn't it? I remember seeing it a couple years ago when I visited MB and stayed near it. Long shot, but you never know. JMO!

Ooh. Hard Rock. Wow that so totally could mean that. That is a good theory.

ETA: maybe it meant "remember Hard Rock" and was a message to remember where these two whackadoos met and promises made. Subliminal messaging at its finest.

There was a tweet before the hearing started that said a son was not being allowed in... no minors. But I swear I saw him in one of the pictures inside the courtroom.

Yes. He was in the building but not allowed in court room.

ETA: Or if he was allowed in court room it would have been before it began and he was ushered out.

I don't get it. :waitasec: What difference does it make if the 5K was taken out via ATM vs. going inside a bank? Either way, I'm sure there is video surveillance of the transaction.

C ould be a big deal.
ATM's are open 24/7.

Banks have hours -usually 9-5.

JMO but I can't imagine that being a factor. Maybe in the mitigating part of a sentencing but not now. JMO

Perhaps it's not a factor in SC. Where I live, which is in NC, it is very much a factor. The county I reside in tends to not go for the DP in cases where there are minor children of the perp. I'm not saying it's 100% and they never would, but I can't think of a case here where they did. Obviously each jurisdiction decides their own policy so maybe in SC they wouldn't care.

You know, I can come up with 10 scenarios just off the top of my head where yes, Heather drove herself to PTL and 10 more where no, Heather didn't drive herself to PTL. Or even BY herself to PTL. Any single item taken alone can be theorized in many different ways. I'm hoping Heather gets her own forum, so we can break things down by Theories where TM murdered Heather; theories where SM murdered Heather; theories where SM AND TM murdered Heather; theories where Heather is living in Thailand; etc.

NOOOOO!!!!! :eek: Please don't do that to me!!!! I've got 13 tabs open already and I can't keep up!!!! :tantrum: 10 pages behind since just late last night!!!

IIRC, I think TCM made several references to "rock" related things. And I think I remember her saying on the Disboards she used to work for that abandoned Hard Rock theme park. I think they should look there just to rule it out. The whole thing is fenced in, isn't it? I remember seeing it a couple years ago when I visited MB and stayed near it. Long shot, but you never know. JMO!

Yep, you never know! IMO, the searches for Heather should include places that are familiar or significant to TM in some way. Her & SM's social media could possibly give us clues.

Is that old Hard Rock theme park on 501? It's been so long since I went down to MB that I can't remember. I need to get out more.:blushing:

wm

Random thoughts after looking at the court pictures again. How/where do they get "street clothes" to wear into court (last hearing they were both in orange) and TM is still in the other facility, correct? That would mean she absolutely hasn't seen SM since her relocation? Not reallly a big deal just 2 things I was curious about.

Is there anyone here that thinks either one of the Ms are innocent? I hope that question is allowed, here in the land of IUPG I wasn't sure if anyone here thought there was another explaination? I can't wait to hear what ALL LE and The State have b/c I am certain we have only heard a small portion of it. IMO

I'd just like to say that in general, the courtroom should be for over 18s only unless they are the defendant or a witness.

IMO...TM would not want Heather to be left anyplace with meaning to her. More likely, she treated her body like trash, sad to say...jmo

Your question is an expansion of mine. Why would Heather call a pay phone back 54-55 minutes after speaking to someone.

Did the solicitor state how she knew it was Moorer? Even if it is absolutely certain it was SM, it still makes no sense to me, unless maybe someone said they were going to call her back and they did not.

She waited and waited, then called the pay phone looking for that person. Then when there was no answer she waited, and finally called his cell phone, knowing she had been told by Tammy not to call him. Perhaps that's why she waited so long to call his cell phone.

I agree, but we don't know if she was texting or sending other types of pm's during this time. I'm very curious to find out how that all plays out.

I think I have a theory with the phone data timeline issue. We know Heather was trying to call SM's phone from PTL and it went unanswered. I think TM and SM were savvy enough to disable their phone during their trip to PTL. IF Heather was also trying to text. . .an SMS message can be stored in the network and delivered later when the recipient phone becomes available again. My theory is that SM didn't turn his phone back on till around 6am. . .and a SMS (text) sent from before 3:41am from Heather's phone, finally went through near 6am.

As already mentioned, the SMC is in charge of storing and forwarding messages to and from the mobile station and other short message entities, which is typically a mobile phone. The benefit of storaging messages here is that several attempts can be made to deliver a message if the receiving device cannot be contacted. If a wireless recipient is switched off, out of range, or if there is a network outage, the SMS message will be stored in the network and delivered when the recipient becomes available again. Whilst this might not seem like such a revolutionary feature in the age of data driven messaging, at the time of its introduction this was the first technology to offer such a feature.
http://www.androidauthority.com/what-is-sms-280988/

Idk if this is what happened, but it's a possibility.

Toward the beginning of this case, a local (maybe CarolinaAsh or LadyHawkke - I forget) took video and pictures. There was a mark on the road that looked like a skid mark. Somebody said they didn't think it was and that it was from a vehicle going up on some moist ground and then onto the pavement where it left marks from their tires. Imo it still looked like skid marks to me, but then again I wasn't there so the picture could have been deceiving when viewing online instead of being there in real time.

I'm still catching up, so I apologize if this has already been answered . . . but the videos I remember were from local AshleyZ86:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

HTH anyone that might still be looking for videos. :)

Yep, you never know! IMO, the searches for Heather should include places that are familiar or significant to TM in some way. Her & SM's social media could possibly give us clues.

Is that old Hard Rock theme park on 501? It's been so long since I went down to MB that I can't remember. I need to get out more.:blushing:

wm

I can't remember....it was 2 years ago that I was there and don't remember the names of roads.....but I'm sure locals would know :).

Hmmm... This article mentions Tammy's IE charges as being disposed but doesn't say that for Sidney. Could Sid have rolled on Tam & maybe trying to plea his way out? Salem, ya here? How's that look to you? Is it just the wording to keep the reader's attention?

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Tammy Moorer, is also charged with one count of obstruction of justice, Originally she also faced two counts of indecent exposure, but according to the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, those charges have been disposed.

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

It's roughly 10 miles from Atlantic Ave/Century Cir in Conway to Celebrity Circle. Heather's apartment is right smack dead center inbetween both of those areas. Wonder if somebody stopped off scoping out the apartment. How many keys were there to the condo in River Oaks? Did Heather in fact have her own key yet or did they just leave a door unlocked like so many young unsuspecting adults do? Straight shot right off the main route inbetween both IE "events"...

vh6phz.jpg

I emailed the writer of article that said "charges disposed of" regarding TM...will see if she answers, and if she even knows or was just quoting from elsewhere, lol.

I'm still catching up, so I apologize if this has already been answered . . . but the videos I remember were from local AshleyZ86:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

HTH anyone that might still be looking for videos. :)

That's right! Thank you sooo much! I couldn't remember who it was and thought maybe it was CarolinaAsh or LadyHawkke! Thank you so much AshleyZ86 for the time you took in making the videos and sharing with us!

Sorry but that is wrong!
Heather weighs 118 pounds and I have repeatedly throughout the threads heard she weighs under 100 pounds.
Not being rude, keeping to the facts and 18 pounds is not a huge but a difference.

Yeah, I think people really want to "create" a case with a "little girl" victim and a huge ogre monster as the perp.

I'm worried that they are too ashamed to say how she was killed..I mean if what we have heard already is any indicator of how unbelievable these two are, I'm seriously nervous about what else will be revealed.

I don't think she was hit by their truck. That would be easy enough for TM/SM to cry accident/confrontation gone bad.

It seems most likely they brought her back with them. Then what? How could SM not be totally and completely freaking out?! They were close enough that he knew her number if he called without a cell phone - so how would he handle her being gone?? Most oeople would mourn that kind of loss. Maybe TM subdued him. Maybe TM was drunk - what would she have been doing all night up until 330ish? Looking for SM while he made his payphone call? I don't buy for a second he didn't have feelings for heather. There's a glimmer of hope in me that SM did want to leave TM, decided he couldn't hang with her craziness, heather accidentally called the cell and the rest is a result of that. But if that's the case, I can't wrap my mind around her body hanging out in their car while they figure out the rest. I don't know why my mind always goes to this train of thought where SM is just a bystander in this. I know they are equal contributors in this tragedy but I hope this wasn't at the hands of someone she trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member