SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that people want to infantilize Heather, by saying she was the size of a child (avg. height/weight of a 12-year-old girl is about 5 feet and 91 pounds). I've seen posts putting her at 80 pounds...

IMO and OT...I have seldom, or maybe occasionally, seen Holly Bobo referred to as a child or a young girl...same size and age as Heather...and very often seen Heather referred to as a child and young girl. Not sure why that is. Maybe because SM is 37, I don't know. Just something I noticed. JMO

I meant that people want to infantilize Heather, by saying she was the size of a child (avg. height/weight of a 12-year-old girl is about 5 feet and 91 pounds). I've seen posts putting her at 80 pounds...
Hey, for some of us 18 pounds is nothing...;) I really think that people are just saying she wouldn't be hard to pick up and move. An average man can lift and carry 100-125 pounds without throwing out his back. But if she weighed 180, that would be more difficult to move. JMO.

I agree, but we don't know if she was texting or sending other types of pm's during this time. I'm very curious to find out how that all plays out.

I think I have a theory with the phone data timeline issue. We know Heather was trying to call SM's phone from PTL and it went unanswered. I think TM and SM were savvy enough to disable their phone during their trip to PTL. IF Heather was also trying to text... an SMS message can be stored in the network and delivered later when the recipient phone becomes available again. My theory is that SM didn't turn his phone back on till around 6am... and an SMS (text) sent from before 3:41am from Heather's phone, finally went through near 6am.

http://www.androidauthority.com/what-is-sms-280988/

Idk if this is what happened, but it's a possibility.

A very interesting possibility.

IMO and OT...I have seldom, or maybe occasionally, seen Holly Bobo referred to as a child or a young girl...same size and age as Heather...and very often seen Heather referred to as a child and young girl. Not sure why that is. Maybe because SM is 37, I don't know. Just something I noticed. JMO

I didn't follow Holly's case closely, but that sounds even odder when you consider that we had access to Heather's SM, we know that she pursued SM, etc. It seems like it would be easier to create an image of a naive, innocent girl for Holly than Heather.

I agree, but we don't know if she was texting or sending other types of pm's during this time. I'm very curious to find out how that all plays out.

I think I have a theory with the phone data timeline issue. We know Heather was trying to call SM's phone from PTL and it went unanswered. I think TM and SM were savvy enough to disable their phone during their trip to PTL. IF Heather was also trying to text. . .an SMS message can be stored in the network and delivered later when the recipient phone becomes available again. My theory is that SM didn't turn his phone back on till around 6am. . .and a SMS (text) sent from before 3:41am from Heather's phone, finally went through near 6am.

http://www.androidauthority.com/what-is-sms-280988/

Idk if this is what happened, but it's a possibility.

Now that's about the only plausible thing I've heard regarding the phone records. Good point.

Even though Heather is/was a young adult, the keyword is still adult. Heather is/was an adult that very much liked to do adult things, which she posted about in detail throughout all of her social media profiles. I think Tammy looked up all she could about Heather, came across her many graphic posts, and it fueled her hatred toward her competition. Heaven help me but even in Tammy's best day she couldn't hold a candle to Heather.

Even though Heather is/was a young adult, the keyword is still adult. Heather is/was an adult that very much liked to do adult things, which she posted about in detail throughout all of her social media profiles. I think Tammy looked up all she could about Heather, came across her many graphic posts, and it fueled her hatred toward her competition. Heaven help me but even in Tammy's best day she couldn't hold a candle to Heather.

Why would we expect a 40-year-old woman w/ 3 kids to be just as/nearly attractive as a 20-year-old woman?

***(Not saying there aren't exceptions)

There was a tweet before the hearing started that said a son was not being allowed in... no minors. But I swear I saw him in one of the pictures inside the courtroom.

If this is correct, then none of them should have been allowed inside.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the older I get, the younger everyone else looks...I do hear that all the time, though, that a person (male or female) in their early 20s is "just a baby". I don't think of it as infantilizing someone as much as the person saying it thinks that, compared to themselves, the 20 year old is so very young.

Ooh. Hard Rock. Wow that so totally could mean that. That is a good theory.

ETA: maybe it meant "remember Hard Rock" and was a message to remember where these two whackadoos met and promises made. Subliminal messaging at its finest.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Or someone is "caught between a rock and a hard place"?

just fyi--When a legal case is "disposed", this simply means that the case was resolved in some way. It could have been thrown out, the charges could have been dropped, or a deal could have been reached.

and thanks for the skid mark pictures. If the Ms are my client I may have their defense go as follows:
I pulled up to pick her up. It was dark and I could not see her. I backed onto the ramp to turn around and that is when I heard a thud. She must have been standing there by the waters edge on the ramp I guess. I was on my way out of there within 3 mins or so and Im sure there is video evidence to back that up.She must have fallen into the water. I dont know where the tide may have took her. anyone can see this was an accident. purse phone keys must all be in the river. Just because you didnt find them does not mean they are not there. Murder at the PTL? getting rid of a body at the PTL? prove it.

I think we have BIG clues here that the m's are turning on each other. Which is terrific news.
1. Tm I.e. cases were disposed.
2. VI said there was a REASON tm was moved to Georgetown.
3. Tm's attorney objected to the Ms being referred to "their".
4. Sm told LE about his wife's 6 month punishment. This had nothing to do with where is Heather, when did you last see her, where were you during her disappearance. This had Everything to do with "I'm a victim."
5. In the beginning tm bonded out and had a family attorney. Sm was forgotten about.
Just some ideas to ponder...

I think we have BIG clues here that the m's are turning on each other. Which is terrific news.

1. Tm I.e. cases were disposed.

2. VI said there was a REASON tm was moved to Georgetown.

3. Tm's attorney objected to the Ms being referred to "their".

4. Sm told LE about his wife's 6 month punishment. This had nothing to do with where is Heather, when did you last see her, where were you during her disappearance. This had Everything to do with "I'm a victim."

5. In the beginning tm bonded out and had a family attorney. Sm was forgotten about.

Just some ideas to ponder...

If you look up TM's IE charges they are still pending they have not been disposed.

I don't think "disposed" refers to her posting bond on the IE charges either (I know she did) because she posted bond for the ObJ charge and they aren't saying that charge has been disposed.

I don't know what is meant by that but if you look up the court record all her charges are still pending just like SM's.

Eta: clarification

OK, I got tired of the debate :) and I just called the Horry County Clerk's office and asked about the disposed thing. She said that it means they are no longer pending and they are dropped/dismissed.

OK, I got tired of the debate :) and I just called the Horry County Clerk's office and asked about the disposed thing. She said that it means they are no longer pending and they are dropped/dismissed.

Why does it have. Court date listed?

Thank you, SStarr! I wonder if SM is the only one "exposed" during these acts, or if there is some other reason as mentioned earlier that hers were dropped, but not his??

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Thank you, SStarr! I wonder if SM is the only one "exposed" during these acts, or if there is some other reason as mentioned earlier that hers were dropped, but not his??

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Could be. Or maybe since he was the one who admitted it, then he was the one who got charged???

ETA, if that is the case, then that might tell us that they don't have it on video surveillance. And I wish I could remember when it got disposed because it would make sense if it happened when she got a private attorney.

Well I have two 'children' around that age :blushing: and neither live at home but I have a hard time thinking of them and their friends as men/women. The older you get, the younger 20 seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member