SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC disposed just means she had a bond hearing and paid the bond. SM didn't pay the bond, so his charges aren't listed as disposed. This was many threads ago when they were first charged.

I'd just like to say that in general, the courtroom should be for over 18s only unless they are the defendant or a witness.

In which case somebody young could be a witness too...but maybe kept out until testimony was needed, especially during explicit content stuff.

IIRC disposed just means she had a bond hearing and paid the bond. SM didn't pay the bond, so his charges aren't listed as disposed. This was many threads ago when they were first charged.

Darn it. Thanks. I forgot. I was confusing myself lol.

Me too Delta Dawn. That will be an unforgettable moment for them. :(

They were probably made to believe that SM and TM would be coming home to them that day. This case really hurts my heart on so many levels. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Random thoughts after looking at the court pictures again. How/where do they get "street clothes" to wear into court (last hearing they were both in orange) and TM is still in the other facility, correct? That would mean she absolutely hasn't seen SM since her relocation? Not reallly a big deal just 2 things I was curious about.

Is there anyone here that thinks either one of the Ms are innocent? I hope that question is allowed, here in the land of IUPG I wasn't sure if anyone here thought there was another explaination? I can't wait to hear what ALL LE and The State have b/c I am certain we have only heard a small portion of it. IMO

Either the lawyer asks the family for clothes or they get the clothes from the state to look presentable in court. Didn't Casey Anthony do that for some of her court appearances? Anyone remember? I thought we found out that some jails or courts have a room with donated clothes in all sizes for court appearances.

I know stranger things have happened, but I have a hard time believing the M's would take HE back to their own home if minor children were there at the same time. Even in the middle of the night. I dunno about that.

I'm worried that they are too ashamed to say how she was killed..I mean if what we have heard already is any indicator of how unbelievable these two are, I'm seriously nervous about what else will be revealed.

I don't think she was hit by their truck. That would be easy enough for TM/SM to cry accident/confrontation gone bad.

It seems most likely they brought her back with them. Then what? How could SM not be totally and completely freaking out?! They were close enough that he knew her number if he called without a cell phone - so how would he handle her being gone?? Most oeople would mourn that kind of loss. Maybe TM subdued him. Maybe TM was drunk - what would she have been doing all night up until 330ish? Looking for SM while he made his payphone call? I don't buy for a second he didn't have feelings for heather. There's a glimmer of hope in me that SM did want to leave TM, decided he couldn't hang with her craziness, heather accidentally called the cell and the rest is a result of that. But if that's the case, I can't wrap my mind around her body hanging out in their car while they figure out the rest. I don't know why my mind always goes to this train of thought where SM is just a bystander in this. I know they are equal contributors in this tragedy but I hope this wasn't at the hands of someone she trusted.

It isn't a popular opinion but I personally think he is still freaking out. He looked so horrible in his booking picture, the 1st bond hearing and this week even after being clean shaved. I am not saying he is innocent b/c he obviously didn't stop whatever went down if he had it in his power AND he didn't come forward after the fact if it was something he couldn't have stopped. BUT I do think he has some emotional damage compared to TM this is JMO of course.

Yeah, I think people really want to "create" a case with a "little girl" victim and a huge ogre monster as the perp.

I disagree, the height and weight difference is substantial regardless if there some think there is a discrepancy in HRE's weight, especially if you are considering overpowering and killing someone in a relatively short amount of time. It is what it is.

Either the lawyer asks the family for clothes or they get the clothes from the state to look presentable in court. Didn't Casey Anthony do that for some of her court appearances? Anyone remember? I thought we found out that some jails or courts have a room with donated clothes in all sizes for court appearances.

Doubt the state had anything to do with that tie

I know stranger things have happened, but I have a hard time believing the M's would take HE back to their own home if minor children were there at the same time. Even in the middle of the night. I dunno about that.

Yeah, it's weird to me. Maybe everyone was upstairs asleep while they stowed Heather someplace outside of their home.

Which brings me to... If both Tammy and Sidney are responsible, then how come they don't have any charges for leaving young ones home alone all night while they were out marking their territory, calling and/or texting Heather, then killing her? What, did they take care of her murder & disposal in shifts?

Doubt the state had anything to do with that tie

You got that right chickadee! I still can't believe he had that on in court. He should have just gone without a tie. Makes him look like he's not taking it serious or something.

Yeah, it's weird to me. Maybe everyone was upstairs asleep while they stowed Heather someplace outside of their home.

Which brings me to... If both Tammy and Sidney are responsible, then how come they don't have any charges for leaving young ones home alone all night while they were out marking their territory, calling and/or texting Heather, then killing her? What, did they take care of her murder & disposal in shifts?

Some states allow kids to be home alone if they're 12 years of age or older. If one of their children is 12+, that could possibly be why there aren't any negligence charges.

Random drop in again. I just found out that the parking lots where Heather's condo is at has "Well lit, and security surveillance parking lots"
http://www.vrbo.com/321054

This means there is a very good possibility that they have video of Heather getting into her car and driving away. If so, and the timing shows that she could only have made it from her condo to PTL by the time the phone pinged in that area, that would be evidence that she drove on her own to PTL.

This is just a theory based on the fact that there is security surveillance, which may or may not be video, at the parking lot where Heather lived.

If they'd be running around town all night doing god knows what and getting those IE charges, I'd say its possible they were at TM's parents next door.

I keep thinking about the fact that LE took both vehicles in during the search warrant.

I do believe this was planned but by which one or both I don't really know.

Could SM have contacted Heather really wanting to get back with her and really did want to leave Tammy? Maybe Heather did still have some feelings for SM. So she agreed to meet HIM only at the boat ramp. That is the only logical reason I can think of why she would meet him in a secluded spot after the affair was supposedly over. Had they gone there in the past before, I wonder?

I just wonder if TM found out somehow and followed them there in her truck.
And when she confronted them both all hell could have broken loose. She is a much bigger sturdy built woman that Heather, and she would have so much jealousy, and rage inside of her which would make the adrenaline flow.... making her even stronger. So she beats her to death or hits her with something. Maybe pounding her head on the ground over and over again. TM was ALL about appearances. Not what really went on inside of her home but what it appeared to be from the outside looking in and she had long projected the lie that it was an idyllic life with a hubby who adored her and they had perfect children. If he really was going to leave the much less attractive older wife for a younger beautiful woman then that would reveal the façade she had long painted and projected to the world.

SM even though he was having an affair he seemed to be such a controlled wimp when he is around TM. I don't think he would try to protect Heather from TM even if he knew Tammy was going to kill her.

Once it was over, I can see Tammy telling him that he better help her get rid of the body or she will see to it he never gets to see his kids again, and he will go back to having nothing but the clothes on his back. She certainly ruled the roost imo.

I don't see near the motive for SM to want to murder Heather as I do TM. I can see him standing by and doing nothing though to prevent it from happening and then helping to cover up for TM.

So maybe LE does suspect two vehicles were involved. And they came there in two different vehicles and after Heather was murdered one of the vehicles was used to transport the body. Most likely TM would get SM to use his truck.

I agree with your every word- I have from the beginning felt this was done by Tammy !!!!!!! He may have participated in the rest ! I think that's why he looks like the wind has been sucked out of him ! He knows he has lost Heather forever! As far as Tammy, I don't believe she cares about ANYONE IN THIS WORLD ! Just C-O-L-D !!!!!!!!!!

I disagree, the height and weight difference is substantial regardless if there some think there is a discrepancy in HRE's weight, especially if you are considering overpowering and killing someone in a relatively short amount of time. It is what it is.

I meant that people want to infantilize Heather, by saying she was the size of a child (avg. height/weight of a 12-year-old girl is about 5 feet and 91 pounds). I've seen posts putting her at 80 pounds...

I mentioned up stream somewhere (things get lost so easily in these threads) that one of the screen shots from the bond hearing had SM asking AC (I assume TM's sister) if she had the rest of the family (not including TM) and she responded that they were OK. So SM and TM had the house alone sometimes, most likely this night, too. And if I were TM's relative, and I thought she was not guilty, I would say nothing about that to the media. I don't think LE would mention it either. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva