Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sold into sex slavery?!

Heather went to PTL, that's where her car was found, that was the last ping for the phone... car that just so happens to be the identical car of the M's (out of 82 similar cars in that area) was videotaped going to and from PTL on Mill Pond Rd. that just so happens to be a direct route to the M's home; at an ungodly hour of the morning the same time of Heather's disappearance...

so the M's sold her into sex slavery? that's like saying Casey Anthony was sexually assaulted by her father...where's the circumstantial evidence for that?

Heather is dead...their are ONLY two people who have motive...no one else...by process of elimination...i can connect the dots

BBM: 10K in their safe

They said that they had GPS on her phone, showing when she was at home and then PTL, IIRC. And then said all phone life ended at 3:41, not up until six, that that as just a range in the early stages of investigation and no longer applied.
They said that the "phone data" ended at 3:41, not "phone activity". They could be interchangeable, but it does leave the possibility of something other than "phone data" happening after 3:41. JMO, but I cannot rule out the possibility of some activity that isn't "data" with the phone after 3:41.

Okay here are my thoughts because I cannot get around the 3-4 min at PTL. LE showed one M vehicle coming and going to PTL and in the middle of that timeframe is when all data on HE phone stopped (still don't know exactly what that means) a lot of assumptions can be made from those three pieces of information. M vehicle headed toward landing when HE is there, HE phone receives no more data, M vehicle heads away from landing. Just enough info to infer certain things and keep the Ms in jail. (This was a bond hearing)
What we do not know is what else is on that video. Maybe 5 min later the M truck headed back to PTL, maybe 10 min after the black truck headed toward the M home the red truck is seen heading toward the M home.
We know just enough. I do not necessarily believe LE has pinned the timeline down to a crime taking place in 3-4 min (maybe they have). I think until we hear all evidence we could find there was a lot more activity at the landing that night. At least 2 trucks were seized. There has to be a reason for that. The red truck must be on a video 12/18. It didn't even belong to TM or SM so why else would you seize that vehicle.
All JMO
I think LE has a lot more going on than anyone is giving them credit for.

I like where you're going with this!

You are exactly right, they only showed their hand with one of the M's vehicles. They could have additional video of one of their other vehicles. That would certainly give more than 3-4 minutes for the murder to have happened.

I just got back, the red Chevy truck is back at the M's residence. Since it was returned by LE I assume no evidence was found inside that truck.

I can't get past the fact that it appears HE hadn't been contacted by SM/TM for quite a while, then on this particular night, shortly after arriving home from the date, this sequence of events begins. I have thought from the beginning that her apt was being watched by one or both of the M's, and when she was dropped off at home, the calling started.
I believe the date said she didn't recieve any calls during the date, unless maybe her phone was off or muted.
There are still facts we don't know. I'm going to myrtle beach in a couple of weeks, and if the hubby will let me, I'm going to do some site stalking. We were in Orlando after the CA trial, and he wouldn't go for it. I'm playing it cool this time, not offering him too much info, so he doesn't know I'm slightly obsessed.
---------------------------------------------------------

LOL..ME Too! we are going to the area for spring break and I am already planning some things I can go check out for myself so when we get back, I can have a better visual and understanding when we all discuss things :)

Because they only needed enough at that hearing to convince the judge not to allow them out on bond. They did not need to lay out the entire evidence or the case...only to show enough to realize they were there and a threat to others etc.

I know that. I am talking about the trial.

Somethings I forgot about:

"Richardson, the county solicitor, said the charges stem from direct evidence found at the scene and circumstantial evidence from the entire case. Authorities wouldn’t discuss the nature of the evidence in more specific detail.

Police do believe that Elvis drove herself to the Peachtree Boat Landing. They don’t think she was abducted from her River Oaks apartment.

Investigators reached that conclusion after reviewing communications Elvis made through social media, but investigators haven’t said why Elvis drove herself to the boat landing." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

I never could figure out though if the "direct evidence found at the scene" meant PTL or the compound?

IMO they're talking about the boat landing.

I hope they check those handcuffs that SM was wearing for some of Heather's DNA

IMO...Sidney didn't care about Heather even enough to save her life. IMO....there is a lot of excuse making for Sidney. He's not a child. Wasn't a helpless bystander while having an extramarital affair. IMO...the story about being handcuffed, no phone, etc. came from Sidney. That is according to the DA. Is it true? Or, is that part of his defense tactic? It definitely feeds into the majority opinion of him being what? Helpless? Totally controlled by TM? Abused? He met police, when they responded to 911 calls, at the door armed! Controlled by TM? Really?

Agree to disagree

ITA!

How does LE know Heather was at PTL during that time? Is it because her phone pinged there? And when they say all phone data stopped at 3:41, what does that mean? That someone turned her phone off, took out the battery, or she just stopped texting and calling at that time?

I wonder that too. Do we know if there were cameras at or near her condo?

I wondered that. On the day they were first arrested, there was something being said somewhere about thermal imaging... ? I wondered if LE was checking to make sure the Ms weren't holding Heather captive somewhere on the premises, just in case. But, honestly, I really don't know what the thermal imaging was about.

This is kind of interesting . . .#4, 7 and 9 . . .
.http://www.bullard.com/V3/products/thermal_imaging/law_enforcement/training/articles/0002.php

I know this storyline. Spoilers if you want to watch the series.

Nanny Carrie kept a little boy named Jamie Scott. She got very obsessed with his family and kidnapped Jamie. Dan Scott, Jamie's grandfather, stopped her from the kidnapping and threatened to kill her if she came near him again. And at this point, Dan was out of jail for killing his brother, so not an idle threat.

So flash forward a couple of seasons. Dan is on his way into the hospital to get a heart transplant. He helped some old people up on the sidewalk and then a car came flying up and run him over. We find out that Nanny Carrie was driving the car. After she hit him, she scooped him up and took him back to her house. She had a room decorated like a hospital room, so when Dan woke up, he thought he was at the hospital (having no idea yet about Nanny Carrie). Nanny Carrie is playing nurse to him, except she's holding him hostage and torturing him in lots of different ways. He eventually gets busted out of there and they heroically, soap opera-y way, kill Nanny Carrie.

Very over the top storyline, but I was a sucker for that show. I can see how people see similarities between it and this story. I just hope to God Heather didn't go through anything like that.
I can see Heather seeing the truck come up into the landing, getting her phone, purse and keys and getting out of the car to walk up to and planning on getting into the truck...but then the truck burns rubber and rams and pins her against one of the trees. Then one or both of the M's realizes that they need to get her and the truck the heck out of there. I'll say it again, I don't think the mark on the roadway was from wet tires. I think it is a skid mark.

How does LE know Heather was at PTL during that time? Is it because her phone pinged there? And when they say all phone data stopped at 3:41, what does that mean? That someone turned her phone off, took out the battery, or she just stopped texting and calling at that time?

Data is picture messaging and internet capability, some music that streams, games, various apps, etc. A cellphone is still capable of being used without any data services. You can text while having a data block as well, it just wouldn't have mms capability. So, le saying phone data stopped at 3:41am makes me think it just wasn't used anymore. Maybe it was shut off but still pinged if le was correct in saying Heather's cell was in communication with Sidney's until 6:00am'ish. Maybe that 6:00am time given was just a roundabout time given for investigation purposes? No idea. The only way to totally deactivate any kind of trace on the cell would be to take the battery out and/or totally destroy the device.

Just my :twocents:, but I don't really see how anything they said at the bond hearing would lock them into a timeline. The bond hearing isn't a preliminary hearing, so all that's presented is basically just enough evidence to show a crime was committed by this defendant (goes toward whether def. is a danger to the community) and anything that goes toward flight risk. Cases continually evolve, even after charges are filed, as new evidence, theories, motives, etc. emerge. For this reason, the prosecution isn't going to reveal everything they have (ongoing investigations) and IMO couldn't possibly be held to everything that is said at such an early time in the proceedings -- otherwise, we're basically requiring them to have every single thing they need to go to trial before the proceedings even begin and while that could be ideal in the general scheme of things, it's just not realistic with the way our legal system works...

JMO, IMO, MOO

well said...that was my experience

still not buying it...SM could have been working jobs off the books so as not to claim the money on their taxes...we've already seen what their tax filings were like
True, but I for one, am not going to rule anything out at this stage, no matter how far fetched or crazy it sounds.

Data is picture messaging and internet capability, some music that streams, games, various apps, etc. A cellphone is still capable of being used without any data services. You can text while having a data block as well. So, le saying phone data stopped at 3:41am makes me think it just wasn't used anymore. Maybe it was shut off but still pinged if le was correct in saying Heather's cell was in communication with Sidney's until 6:00am'ish. Maybe that 6:00am time given was just a roundabout time given for investigation purposes? No idea. The only way to totally deactivate any kind of trace on the cell would be to take the battery out and/or totally destroy the device.

The solicitor has already stated that was in the initial investigation and was a round about time...the time they are giving now is 3:41am where Heather's phone just went poof

Data is picture messaging and internet capability, some music that streams, games, various apps, etc. A cellphone is still capable of being used without any data services. You can text while having a data block as well. So, le saying phone data stopped at 3:41am makes me think it just wasn't used anymore. Maybe it was shut off but still pinged if le was correct in saying Heather's cell was in communication with Sidney's until 6:00am'ish. Maybe that 6:00am time given was just a roundabout time given for investigation purposes? No idea. The only way to totally deactivate any kind of trace on the cell would be to take the battery out and/or totally destroy the device.

BBM

Or if the battery goes dead. MOO.

True, but I for one, am not going to rule anything out at this stage, no matter how far fetched or crazy it sounds.

no you shouldn't but we haven't even begun to see all the evidence yet...there is a preliminary hearing to be held so more will eventually come out

I really want to know why they withdrew $5000. What was it intended for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker