SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they check those handcuffs that SM was wearing for some of Heather's DNA
I wonder if those handcuffs caused bruising to SM's wrist/s and on the night of the visit to ER the doctors and/or nurses questioned the bruising. :twocents:

I hope they have video showing she was with her gps signaling phone. I think they do and aren't solely relying on her phone pings from home to PTL to prove she was there.
I can't figure out the "all phone data stopped" comment. Phone disabled? Just internet data turned off? Phone communications ceased? I have no idea. I've never heard activity, or lack of activity, phrased this way.

"all phone data stopped" would literally mean the power source (battery) was removed. Even if you just turn off the phone, there are still tons of things going on with the phone in background running apps.

Whether LE knows for sure the battery was removed or they're just saying there was no further activity from cell provider records, I can't be sure, obviously.

I really want to know why they withdrew $5000. What was it intended for?

I know there are a lots of theories out there, but I was wondering if it plus the 10K was for the down payment for the land in FL.

"all phone data stopped" would literally mean the power source (battery) was removed. Even if you just turn off the phone, there are still tons of things going on with the phone in background running apps.

Whether LE knows for sure the battery was removed or they're just saying there was no further activity from cell provider records, I can't be sure, obviously.

Water will also cause all phone operations to cease.

I can see Heather seeing the truck come up into the landing, getting her phone, purse and keys and getting out of the car to walk up to and planning on getting into the truck...but then the truck burns rubber and rams and pins her against one of the trees. Then one or both of the M's realizes that they need to get her and the truck the heck out of there. I'll say it again, I don't think the mark on the roadway was from wet tires. I think it is a skid mark.

:eek: What mark on the roadway?

This is the first I've heard of this.

I really want to know why they withdrew $5000. What was it intended for?

me too. and was the $5000 part of the money in the safe or was it a total of $15,000? we have a lawn care biz and no way do we pull in enough cash from it to have even a grand laying around!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:eek: What mark on the roadway?

This is the first I've heard of this.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1013292#.UypGzc7DWWg

POLICE%20AT%20PEACHTREE%20ELVIS%202-28-14.jpg

I meant to ask this question after the bond hearing when folks were talking about the body protection they were wearing - why was it that during the first hearing they were shackled and in jail jumpsuits but in the second they were in civilian clothing with no shackles?

I know there are a lots of theories out there, but I was wondering if it plus the 10K was for the down payment for the land in FL.

I'm curious to know how long they'd been planning to buy land in Fla? they were both from SC, family there, established business... why leave? or, did they simply need a chunk of vacant land to.... dump evidence on.... maybe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If TM/SM did not know LE was still looking at them after the first, apparently unofficial search (?) , maybe they decided to get all possible cash together "just in case" they felt LE was honing back in on them. She did make that delusional post about all of the people she was going to sue, just before the arrests, so she may still have felt "safe" at that point. Was it withdrawn right around 12/19, or close to date that LE first approached them? I guess we don't know.

So maybe they were hoarding their cash, checking out possible hiding/escape scenarios, and letting the house go all to h***, in preparation for a late-night skip.

I don't feel like it was a part of the crime, or why would they still have it as of 2/22? (Assuming it was a part of the $10k in house).

JMO

still not buying it...SM could have been working jobs off the books so as not to claim the money on their taxes...we've already seen what their tax filings were like

Maybe Tammy 'received' payment from clients' booking Disney trips. I'm guessing there was so shady dealing on her end.

I was reading over some articles that I missed before and I'm presuming that this ex-bf was dismissed as a Person of Interest? I haven't read any other mention of him, yet.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

"In addition to Moorer, the report identifies an ex-boyfriend and former co-worker who, according to the report, is “possibly abusive,” “possibly violent,” and has said, "if she hides, he will find her."

I wonder if those handcuffs caused bruising to SM's wrist/s and on the night of the visit to ER the doctors and/or nurses questioned the bruising. :twocents:

Definately! It's part of their job. A patients hand/wrist area is pretty much in your face while talking a blood pressure, starting an IV or drawing blood. It's not a normal area to see any marks or bruises.
LE could go back and question the dr or nurse treating SM if nothing was noted abnormal about skin in records.

Me too...but how coincidental that it was taken out on the same day Heather disappears. Hard to believe in coincidences where a suspected murder case is concerned.

If they took that money out to pair with savings on their safe, maybe they were putting it all together to have enough to start over somewhere under the radar, or is that too farfetched? FL wouldn't really be under the radar but Canada is another story.

To take $5000 in one shot is substantial, though. I wonder like some others do if that $5g was intended for a third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches