SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.

Why do you think that?

before i catch up, i'd like to throw out an idea i've been thinking about.
Too many women are literally disappearing and not being found dead or alive. How can this be possible? Either they are being held captive somewhere (most unlikely unless very young imo) or their physical bodies are kept well hidden.

Certain professions, like land surveyor for instance, educate a person about topography and population growth, who goes where and when and why, knowledge of when or if land will ever be developed, natural water systems and flooding, etc.
I'm not picking on this group of people because i know 99 percent of them would never think of killing anybody but, what if a person in a profession like this is a killer? He knows marshes, wetlands, out of the way places that would unlikely ever be traveled or even used for hunting.

surveying - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

earlier in the thread, someone mentioned land mr. Elvis owns (no link was provided) but the comment got me thinking as other land owners have been asked to check their land too. If land is privately owned, then it is not a safe place to hide a body. What if there's land that's surveyed for various reasons, that doesn't belong to anybody in particular, but whoever works it knows it exists and why it exists. What better place than that to hide a body? Especially if you know flood waters won't likely disturb and surface what you've hidden, at least, not in a way that other people would ever see.

This man would most likely be an outdoorsy, rugged type to begin with and possibly a loner type as well.

very good post!!!

I just looked up and Nancy Grace is on Bethenny right now. Subject seems to be B.S. meter. lol!

I know there was a petition on change.org for NG to cover Heather's situation. What about a petition to LE for a press conference or official statement?

Remember the G.I. Joe 80's cartoon end PSA. "Knowing is half the battle."

I know there was a petition on change.org for NG to cover Heather's situation. What about a petition to LE for a press conference or official statement?

Remember the G.I. Joe 80's cartoon end PSA. "Knowing is half the battle."

Horry County Council controls HCPD, I'm thinking they're holding the cards on the press conference because of what it may do to tourism.

My guess is LE does not have much to say, if they are still unsure what they have. And maybe do not want to deal with questions about serials, when there is no proof of such, IMO. I do wish LE would put together a fact sheet at least.

JMO-With all the shows, Myrtle Manor & The Dirty South that will be airing Jan. 16, I thnk. These shows portray a bunch of drunk, young girls running around half naked, makes me wonder if creeps see this and think lets go get our next victim. JMO.
If Myrtle Beach or Horry County and Georgetown County officials are so concerned about our "tourist image perhaps they should rethink what THEY allowed to be filmed here that is shown on Nat'l. TV.
JMO.
Personally I feel as though the citizens are losing faith in the HCPD because they won't have a press conference concerning this case. I am well aware they, HCPD, can't divulge tips, facts, etc. But they could give the Public a timeline of what, when, where to refresh some people. Give a statement, take very few questions, and if they don't want to answers those questions, just say we are not at liberty to answer due to the ongoing investigation JMO.

I am stuck on the 3:41 communication, as it is difficult to see, if it was local, how the person on the end of it would not know something. If she initiated it, she either wanted to meet or talk, IMO.

I wonder if this is the person LE alluded to when they reported something to the effect that, "no one has ADMITTED to talking to her after such and such...."

JMO

I wonder if this is the person LE alluded to when they reported something to the effect that, "no one has ADMITTED to talking to her after such and such...."

JMO

Could be. Maybe the person denied her actually reaching him or her, even if she tried.

There was just a piece on WMBF news, I switched it on in the middle (seemed to be the lead b/c it was 6:02) and it looked like it was in the middle of a presser! No video up on WMBF site yet, but had anyone heard anything about a presser or anything similar today? or maybe it was just WMBF cornering a cop for answers?

Why do you think that?

Mysterons23, who knows, maybe I watched too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries as an 80's child. The reason I think the person responsible for this crime is in their 30's and works construction is based on a few similarities. Here are the overlapping "coincidences" in the abductions of these women. all my jmo.

I see a few similarities in Heather's, Mickey's, Brittanee's and Samantha's physical aspects and disappearances/abductions. MS, BD, SK, and now HE are all young, small and attractive in appearance. jmho.

MS, BD and HE all had/have a remote landing involved with some type of evidence. In Mickey's situation, her bike was discarded at the Whiskey Bay exit. Brittanee's phone pinged at Pole Yard landing (and designer sunglasses were discovered; still don't know if they were BD's), and HE's car was left at Peachtree Landing.

Mickey= Mickey Shunick (BSL found guilty of taking MS's beautiful life from her). Brittanee Drexel=(Still need justice for BD). Samantha Koenig (just 18 years old and a victim of Israel Keyes).

I might be very wrong. It could be anyone or a group of people. However, imo, I think this is a predator in need of apprehension.

Tonight on 6 pm WMBF News in Myrtle Beach HE disappearance was featured because it is garnering National Attention

Both Terry Elvis and Lt Kegler of HCPD were interviewed

What I learned ~
From the Lt:
*Re: Cell phone ping information 'can't give info of location of last ping' and that info wasn't 'established' by Horry County PD but was 'provided to them'

*cell phone hasn't been found (which we knew)

*This is a Very Active investigation

*Every angle possible is being worked

From the reporter:

A task force of 7 different state and local agencies are working the case

Elvis said he calls HCPD 5 times a day with new leads and they follow every lead immediately

A great news report ~ finally with some details and the story may possibly be on Good Morning America in the morning

As soon as a link to this story is posted on WMBF website I will post

If you lived in the same apartment complex your car being there wouldn't throw up red flags. Therefore someone could have did something to her there in the apartment. Shut her phone off, its 3 in the morning its not going to throw up red flags. Stay until morning, clean up, dispose of car during the day. Wouldn't be suspious calling for a ride during the day. Get a ride back to the apartments. Cops would think crime scene is the boat landing.

JMO-With all the shows, Myrtle Manor & The Dirty South that will be airing Jan. 16, I thnk. These shows portray a bunch of drunk, young girls running around half naked, makes me wonder if creeps see this and think lets go get our next victim. JMO.
If Myrtle Beach or Horry County and Georgetown County officials are so concerned about our "tourist image perhaps they should rethink what THEY allowed to be filmed here that is shown on Nat'l. TV.
JMO.
Personally I feel as though the citizens are losing faith in the HCPD because they won't have a press conference concerning this case. I am well aware they, HCPD, can't divulge tips, facts, etc. But they could give the Public a timeline of what, when, where to refresh some people. Give a statement, take very few questions, and if they don't want to answers those questions, just say we are not at liberty to answer due to the ongoing investigation JMO.

Not to get off topic but neither the city nor the county is proud of either show and have changed ordinances for permits, etc to try and avoid such filming.

Tonight on 6 pm WMBF News in Myrtle Beach HE disappearance was featured because it is garnering National Attention

Both Terry Elvis and Lt Kegler of HCPD were interviewed

What I learned ~
From the Lt:
*Re: Cell phone ping information 'can't give info of location of last ping' and that info wasn't 'established' by Horry County PD but was 'provided to them'

*cell phone hasn't been found (which we knew)

*This is a Very Active investigation

*Every angle possible is being worked

From the reporter:

A task force of 7 different state and local agencies are working the case

Elvis said he calls HCPD 5 times a day with new leads and they follow every lead immediately

A great news report ~ finally with some details and the story may possibly be on Good Morning America in the morning

As soon as a link to this story is posted on WMBF website I will post

BBM thank goodness!!!

Hey all, just popping on here in regards to the conversation up thread about Heather's necklace and her use of "moon girl" (or was it "moon child"). Someone had mentioned the movie The Princess Bride as a possible connection and I did not question until I looked at the pictures on HLN, Heather's necklace is a stylized Cancer symbol(zodiac) and the Moon is Cancer's planet. So she is obviously interested in astrology/the zodiac and her birthday would be between June 22 and July 22.

I am a Cancer too and was very interested in astrology as a young woman. If anyone is interested in character traits associated with Cancer people I can probably answer your questions. It might not help with the search for Heather, but in my mind it does help give insight to the type of person she is.

Here is the link for the pictures.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

JMO.

There doesn't seem to be any new to report so the media isn't going to keep running it. I'm worried that it's turning in to a cold case to the public because no information is being updated. I believe we need to keep pressing the local networks to air Heather's disappearance.
As for Myrtle. Manor, two of their stars (not exactly what I'd reference them as) have been charged with a DUI and third for sex with a minor. The local media has beaten that story of MM like a dead horse and local residents are still infuriated that it was aired to start with, myself included. Myrtle Beach was once a family beach, now families are going to Pawleys Island, Surfside Beach and Litchfield.
Some factual information needs to be given by LE ASAP or this is not going to be on the forefront of everyone's mind like it has been.

Before I catch up, I'd like to throw out an idea I've been thinking about.
Too many women are literally disappearing and not being found dead or alive. How can this be possible? Either they are being held captive somewhere (most unlikely unless very young imo) or their physical bodies are kept well hidden.

Certain professions, like land surveyor for instance, educate a person about topography and population growth, who goes where and when and why, knowledge of when or if land will ever be developed, natural water systems and flooding, etc.
I'm not picking on this group of people because I know 99 percent of them would never think of killing anybody but, what if a person in a profession like this is a killer? He knows marshes, wetlands, out of the way places that would unlikely ever be traveled or even used for hunting.

Surveying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned land Mr. Elvis owns (no link was provided) but the comment got me thinking as other land owners have been asked to check their land too. If land is privately owned, then it is not a safe place to hide a body. What if there's land that's surveyed for various reasons, that doesn't belong to anybody in particular, but whoever works it knows it exists and why it exists. What better place than that to hide a body? Especially if you know flood waters won't likely disturb and surface what you've hidden, at least, not in a way that other people would ever see.

This man would most likely be an outdoorsy, rugged type to begin with and possibly a loner type as well.
Good points ..but I was thinking whether this was a premeditated attack or not and I'm leaning towards premeditated because of the length of time that has passed. I would think that the person responsible for HE's disappearance ,as I think the majority here would agree, is someone she knew. Someone very familiar with the area.I think someone who commits an act of violence spontaneously doesn't put a lot of thought into hiding the crime and a recovery happens within a week. Some including myself think more than one person is involved based on the car being parked at PTL. I have written earlier the cell towers contain the clues . Calls being made between 3-4 am in the general area probably number into the low 1000's. Slow ,tedious work deciphering the numbers but I feel certain LE will find the suspects before they find HE..

Hey all, just popping on here in regards to the conversation up thread about Heather's necklace and her use of "moon girl" (or was it "moon child"). Someone had mentioned the movie The Princess Bride as a possible connection and I did not question until I looked at the pictures on HLN, Heather's necklace is a stylized Cancer symbol(zodiac) and the Moon is Cancer's planet. So she is obviously interested in astrology/the zodiac and her birthday would be between June 22 and July 22.

I am a Cancer too and was very interested in astrology as a young woman. If anyone is interested in character traits associated with Cancer people I can probably answer your questions. It might not help with the search for Heather, but in my mind it does help give insight to the type of person she is.

Here is the link for the pictures.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

Thorn, the Princess Bride is a classic! Actually, the movie (I was yapping about) was Never Ending Story where the princess was Moonchild. For a long time, it was the only movie my family owned on VHS and I would watch it on a repeated basis.

I didn't think the necklace was a symbol for the Cancer sign. Wow. Slipped my mind. Thank you very much. Great insight. Personally, I think HE was a deep thinker and a person who saw the human body as a form of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar