SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article above ^^^^^ indicates cosmetology was a new interest of hers...so are we sure she really has her license? That does not make much sense. Anyway, probably not important.

her aunt verified it. right...?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JMO, there are no announced POI's. So it is best not to talk about anyone in particular, to keep thread open.....JMO

I was driving back from Conway to Myrtle Beach today down HWY 501. I started looking for those traffic cams. I started at Coastal Carolina University and there is traffic cam at least every half mile all the way past HE's condo to the exit to Hwy 17 Bypass and two more going to Broadway at the Beach where TK is located. IF those traffic cams record, there is no way her car could not be found on those the recordings! I had never noticed before how many there are on our roads!! And if they record I would imagine they have the technology to zoom in on an image and tell who is driving. MOO

More traffic cam pics

Attachments

• image_6[1].jpeg
    image_6[1].jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image_7[1].jpeg
    image_7[1].jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 20
  • image_8[1].jpeg
    image_8[1].jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 18
  • image_9[1].jpeg
    image_9[1].jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image_10[1].jpeg
    image_10[1].jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 22
http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

New interview published today. Gives at least a little new information. HE had only been living with BW for less than 2 weeks. She moved in on Dec 4 or 5. Also, HE's father cannot discuss the 3:41 am call due to the ongoing investigation. Interesting.

This article indicates that the 3:41 am communication was a call. Until now we did not know if it was a call or a text. I speculated earlier that it was a call and this call is what someone is being uncooperative about. Maybe this person is not telling what she or he talked to Heather about?? This is just speculation on my part.

Who would HE speak to on the phone at that time of the morning? Probably someone who keeps the same hours as she does. I have an idea who that could be but can not imagine why le is keeping this persons identity to themselves. Or, if this person is the one not being cooperative, why?

Edit: the article says conversation so that 3:41 am communication could be a text or a call.

Sorry I didn't rotate then all but I was driving in 5 o'clock traffic!
This is the last of the pics I took.

Attachments

• image_10[2].jpeg
    image_10[2].jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image_11[1].jpeg
    image_11[1].jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image_12[1].jpeg
    image_12[1].jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image_13[1].jpeg
    image_13[1].jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image_14[1].jpeg
    image_14[1].jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 20
Does it say it was a call? A conversation could be via text, no?

Wouldnt you need a truck or something with a hitch to haul the boat to the landing. I would think that would narrow the suspect field down.

This is Horry County I would guess 1/3 of vehicles registered in the county have trailer hitches. moo

I've removed several posts talking about Heather's friend and discussing things on her FB, twitter etc. This is not allowed.

You can discuss what is known thru main stream media and law enforcement.

We do not have any suspects or persons of interest in this case and no one can be discussed in this manner.

We are a victim friendly site, this includes family and friends.

Until we have a suspect or person of interest sleuthing and posting it here is not allowed.

Ima

Thanks Imamaze. I had one of them and apologize. Ill be more careful.

I dont understand why my post was removed asking if HE and BW were friends or just roomates. I referred to the MSM which stated HE had only been living with BW for two weeks. I dont understand how that is in breach?!

ETA Being that they had only lived together for two weeks, is it not reasonable to enquire about how long they'd known eachother outside of living together?!

This is Horry County I would guess 1/3 of vehicles registered in the county have trailer hitches. moo

It was more of a statement if there is a person of interest. They searched the water very intensive so I assume a boat might have been used. Might narrow it down.

Locals...what is "the inlet"?

HE refers to it June 22nd & 30th on her twitter.

I was driving back from Conway to Myrtle Beach today down HWY 501. I started looking for those traffic cams. I started at Coastal Carolina University and there is traffic cam at least every half mile all the way past HE's condo to the exit to Hwy 17 Bypass and two more going to Broadway at the Beach where TK is located. IF those traffic cams record, there is no way her car could not be found on those the recordings! I had never noticed before how many there are on our roads!! And if they record I would imagine they have the technology to zoom in on an image and tell who is driving. MOO

This is very interesting. Hope LE were able to review recordings like you mentioned.

Her father says (in article linked above) she and her roommate had been friends a few years, roommates just a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee