SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the offer to double a reward? It was mentioned on here by a CEO? If possible (if not considered rumor) could this be clarified?

One takeaway from this evening's revelations:

Investigators seem to be focusing on someone and are creatively applying pressure!

Where is LadyHawkke?

Also, who is VI? Or, does that just mean verified insider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thankful that I am not the only one who put these pieces together. All of the dots connected for me the first night I followed this case. I am not saying I am leaning fully towards any person but it seems the pieces are becoming more clear. Prayers for HE family and friends, prayers for the searchers and LE that they are lead to the right answers and that HE can come home safely.

I didn't see the offer to double a reward? It was mentioned on here by a CEO? If possible (if not considered rumor) could this be clarified?

I did see an offer by someone to donate 50K on the FHE FB. I am not sure what, if anything, became of it.

There is no reason to be confused about the rules or afraid to post. Some of the more important rules are reposted in the opening posts of this thread. The remainder can be found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Be aware that Websleuths is an LE friendly site for the most part and we don't allow posting of, or discussion of redacted information. As Imamaze has posted several times - LE has not named a POI or suspect, so sleuthing people and posting their names here, is not allowed.

A good way to gauge the rules is to put yourself in the shoes of the person you are posting about. You have not been named by LE, but they asked you a few questions. Now a group of posters on a true crime site is posting every bit of info they can find on you and calling you the perp. How do you think you would feel about that?

What is posted on the internet, including Websleuths, is open to the public, the world and it never goes away. It can always be found again. For those reasons, it is necessary to think first and post second.

Hope that helps. If you have further questions, pm a Mod. Imamaze is point mod for this case. Nursebeeme and ColdPizza back her up. They are always willing to help.

Salem

I would think the family would be happy this was leaked, if only to possibly get witnesses who may have seen something or someone, who may currently have an alibi, true or not.

Wow a lot of members and guests tonight! 120, the most I've seen at one time.

Why would a media site post the report. Then take the report down? Because it's an oops? To make it appear it's an oops?

Why would a media site post the report. Then take the report down? Because it's an oops? To make it appear it's an oops?

It was probably a big oops, which was noticeable from the beginning when the 2nd page was not redacted. It is unusual for LE to release a report that gives names, addresses, etc.

Salem

They released names, license numbers, address and more in Isabel Celis case. There's others too but can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment. I've seen social security numbers on some though, police reports that is.

Has no one been able to determine what she may have been wearing? Even partially? It seems certain items should be missing, at least a jacket, shoes, etc.
Very unusual, not to have something, after nearly a month. JMO

I would think the family would be happy this was leaked, if only to possibly get witnesses who may have seen something or someone, who may currently have an alibi, true or not.

Which could be the only thing in the way of naming a suspect or person of interest

Has no one been able to determine what she may have been wearing? Even partially? It seems certain items should be missing, at least a jacket, shoes, etc.
I think at this point of the investigation it really doesn't matter what she was wearing..jmo

It was probably a big oops, which was noticeable from the beginning when the 2nd page was not redacted. It is unusual for LE to release a report that gives names, addresses, etc.

Salem

that's what I thought especially with phone numbers.
Then I thought maybe it was a message . . .but with all that info, and I know some here corrected me before that it wasn't a lot of info for a report but I was commenting more on all the personal info that was put out for public consumption. Contact info that just shouldn't be out there.
If indeed it is a big oooops, then someone will probably be out of a job.

Just because they haven't released it doesn't mean they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504