SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here people run and bike on the back roads, particularly if they are training for an event. They don't want to be slowed down by the walkers & recreational users on a trail. It is normal for a marathoner or triathlete to bike over 20 miles or run 10 miles in one training session.
I never thought of someone riding a bike to meet HE. Some places in the US, it is too hilly for anyone who is not a marathoner to do that, but it wouldn't be unusual to ride a considerable distance for the casual bike rider in other places. Good point.

Let's talk twitter since sm is okay. In early July he posted about having the hots for the maintenance guy at work. In 7/10 she said she was in too deep. On 7/24 she posted prego my eggo. 14 days would be just enough time to get a positive test result.
It is also enough time for a young girl to decide that this person is the one she WANTS to have a baby with, using "prego my eggo" as an invitation, rather than a statement. Just a thought.

I'd like to say that and but, I definitely think and but of course.

How's the weather in your parts? :drumroll:

I'd like to nominate this as The Best Post Of All Time. All in favor, say... thanks!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Interesting tweets:

9/21 Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.

10/5 she retweeted- hey married fellas, you can either cheat on your wife OR murder her. never both. that's when you get caught. new #tosh in 30!!!

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

Ok I know that I should know this but....

what does [modsnip] mean?
If you mean what does the word "[modsnip]" mean, it is where a moderator snipped out something in the post that was inappropriate or questionable (sometimes the snips get put back in if it is a questionable thing). If you actually had something snipped out of your post, I can't help you. :)

Could this explain her job change obviously you can't be a host at that type of business if you start showing

Discussing pregnancy is not allowed. It is rumor and not to be discussed.

there is a recent picture of HE on her facebook page..dated Dec 8th..she is holding a beer. I did not realize some of the pictures of her released early on are from over a year ago..she looks older in this picture

Thanks everyone for the [modsnip] info. I have seen it a few times and was unsure if I was just out of the loop on the lingo again. The HE has screwed me up a few times on here. Thinking someone was emphasizing that a man did something LOL.

We can discuss HE's public Twitter account, correct?

I saw the "prego my Eggo" tweet on HE's twitter, too, and also wondered what that was about. I assumed she was just kidding around because not many single 20yo women (myself included, having been a 20yo woman at one time) I know would post something public like that, in fear of their family/friends seeing it before they'd had a chance to break the news. If I had to guess, I would guess that HE was using it in the urban slang use of the term, continuing her tweeted thoughts about the maintenance man she had the hots for at work. JMO MOO

I'm on pins and needles here, wondering when/if the you know what is going to hit the fan. The wait must be agonizing for HE's loved ones. The Elvis family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/tex...2-4707-80b1-f3c87c690190_zpsc4f2e385.jpg.html

Here is photo from date night...looks SO different from photo shown on NG and elsewhere to me.
Thanks for posting that. I completely agree she looks completely different. There is more weight in her face and on her arms, so if she had gained some weight (as we all do from time to time), someone might not have recognized her from the photos being circulated. My face gains weight when I do, whereas my sister's face looked the same no matter what weight she was at.

If anyone wants to see the video this is from that is here:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-returns-home-date-vanishes-trace-21498394

All these members and lurking guests, surely someone can add something. Guests please join in! We would love your perspective.

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all the helpful members here at WS. It is a pleasure to sleuth with you all.

Prayers for Heather and her family, may she be home soon.

Back at you, Thorn.. Each missing/murdered person case is synonymous to a roller coaster ride. Some are short & some are long, with many abrupt twists & turns along the way.
:rollercoaster:

'Alone we can do little, but together we can accomplish anything'(Helen Keller). 'At the least we can create awareness, insure a proper investigation, and give the innocent victim/s a voice'..

'We can always shine the light and hold out hope for an unexpected happy ending'. Although rarely, it does happen;

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/...-networking-led-recovery-missing-athens-woman

Family's perseverance, social networking led to recovery of missing Athens woman
By JOE JOHNSON - updated Monday, September 17, 2012

After several harrowing weeks out on her own while authorities considered her an endangered missing person, 25-year-old Ivy Dawn Merck recently returned home with her parents.
<read more-much more>

I saw the "prego my Eggo" tweet on HE's twitter, too, and also wondered what that was about. I assumed she was just kidding around because not many single 20yo women (myself included, having been a 20yo woman at one time) I know would post something public like that, in fear of their family/friends seeing it before they'd had a chance to break the news. If I had to guess, I would guess that HE was using it in the urban slang use of the term, continuing her tweeted thoughts about the maintenance man she had the hots for at work. JMO MOO

I'm on pins and needles here, wondering when/if the you know what is going to hit the fan. The wait must be agonizing for HE's loved ones. The Elvis family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Do you have a link to that? and as long as you link to it and its on there then yes you can discuss what she said. You can not speculate on whether or not she is pregnant. That is off limits.

Just a reminder...

You must link to any of Heather's social media sites when discussing anything from them.

Ima

I saw the "prego my Eggo" tweet on HE's twitter, too, and also wondered what that was about.

March 25 was an interesting day. Feeling sorry for herself and scathing words for someone and a wish to be in Florida... wonder why she wanted to be in florida....

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

Just a thought/theory............Im wondering if the person that may have communicated with HE on the night she disappeared may have lied to her in order to get her to meet at the landing. Like lying to make things seem more urgent so she would meet.

Just a reminder...

You must link to any of Heather's social media sites when discussing anything from them.

Ima

To Ima or any other Mod:
Did we used to have a link to all HE SM sites on the first page of each thread? I thought I remembered that but in looking at thread 6 and 7 I don't see it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol