SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...IF this person is a POI (IF If if) then I really do not see how governor could help, unless they are asking for specific search tools. But I thought the National Guard had said they would make themselves available if asked? Has her family been denied specific search requests?

After reading the police report, I feel more secure that LE has leads to go on.

I guess that's all I trust myself to say, bc I don't want a time out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This does not appear to be the entire police report from HE missing case. This appears to be the report from the initial call of service from the first responding officer.

Not even close CC880.. I would imagine the investigative report would number in the hundreds of pages, or even more after four very long weeks..

I really do not think national media is going to be the answer here...or Nancy Grace. Sounds extremely local to me.

But she still could have been depressed and gone off to be alone, if there is no sign of "anyone" meeting up with her that night...sounds like she WAS depressed.

When she first went missing, I didn't think there was any indication she was depressed. But recently I've started to wonder.

I hope LE is checking any POI and who might have access to construction equipment. Might be a good way to hide a body.

I hope LE is checking any POI and who might have access to construction equipment. Might be a good way to hide a body.

Ugh, it is way too easy to hide a body anyway. High brush, water, woods, fields, abandoned structures...as Marc Klaas once said, a body is small, the world is so huge...

But I hoped if they have a POI, they might have the phone pings to go with it. If something unplanned happened, the person may not have thought to leave phone behind or remove batteries in time.

I still wonder about her state of mind though...cannot quite get that out of my head.

JMO

The police report definitely provides more information than has previously been released. My best guess of those who are "not cooperating" with LE are within this report, and they've probably lawyered up. JMO. That's why it's imperative to find her!

Impressive, jcall_us.. Just thought it was an interesting read..

Wasn't trying to be rude just making sure there wasn't something in the many links on that page that I was missing. The dogs they have seem to have an impressive pedigree.

That report was dated 12/19 - so they started the investigation before Heather even missed work.

I think Heather may have been trying to move on and someone didn't want to let her go.

I still wonder about her state of mind though...cannot quite get that out of my head.

JMO

Her SM posts do show a very conflicted girl but I don't know that I would say depressed enough to hurt herself. I haven't seen anything in her SM that would indicate that.

I'm sticking with my original theory which new evidence only reinforces. She went to meet someone there that she felt safe meeting. Someone she knew and had a relationship with. That person hurt her. period.

That report was dated 12/19 - so they started the investigation before Heather even missed work.

I think Heather may have been trying to move on and someone didn't want to let her go.
^this. Exactly. I find it interesting that she goes on a date and then ends up at PTL where something happens to her. A jealous ex maybe?

I also find it interesting that her name was immediately listed as a missing person but yet her father still drove the car home. I'm baffled by that as I originally thought he had to wait to report her as missing..but doesn't appear that way now..so why was he allowed to drive the car....

IMO there is no reason her car could not have been processed after the fact. This has been done in many cases, even if cars have been sold, years later, and evidence was found. Could be helpful if a person said he was never in her car, for example. Hoping LE has done this anyway.

I wonder if someone is giving someone else a possibly false alibi...and LE needs to crack it.

Her SM posts do show a very conflicted girl but I don't know that I would say depressed enough to hurt herself. I haven't seen anything in her SM that would indicate that.

I'm sticking with my original theory which new evidence only reinforces. She went to meet someone there that she felt safe meeting. Someone she knew and had a relationship with. That person hurt her. period.

Unless whatever was said that last night caused an extreme depression on her part...some sort of unpleasant finality.

I find it interesting that if she worked at HOB why don't they have one announcement about her on their local fb page?? TK has it .

IMO there is no reason her car could not have been processed after the fact. This has been done in many cases, even if cars have been sold, years later, and evidence was found. Could be helpful if a person said he was never in her car, for example. Hoping LE has done this anyway.

I wonder if someone is giving someone else a possibly false alibi...and LE needs to crack it.
I hope LE has thought to process any suspects cars as well. I feel she willingly left her car, locked it, and got into his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks