SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see ws mentioned....???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nope, just saw it. Sometimes you have to hit 'see more posts' or comments or something like that. I had to do that to see it.

I don't know if it was posted on here and deleted or on another thread, but I had already thought the same thing!

Sorry this was the quote I meant to quote. The comment is still on FB.

Are we referring to my post early this morning? I didn't realize it was taken down..if it was(going to look for it now)

No, it was a few days ago. I remember it too.

I can't find a Dick Pond....you'd think with Dick Pond Rd and Old Dick Pond Rd, there would actually be a Dick Pond. Then I got bored and tried to find a Richard Pond somewhere back in SC history and turned up nothing.

I can't find a Dick Pond....you'd think with Dick Pond Rd and Old Dick Pond Rd, there would actually be a Dick Pond. Then I got board and tried to find a Richard Pond somewhere back in SC history and turned up nothing.
probably dried up:floorlaugh:

actually it could have been on a farm from an owner whose name was Dick (first/last) and used as a landmark / a reference point.

getting back to HE's car at PTL ....I understand it was parked on the right side of the "lot" as you enter from the road ...but was it facing the water or the road when found ?(surprised the LE report is not as thorough as it should be in regards to time and physical observations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche