SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something new happened seconds after I pulled up the page. DR reposted. I love that woman.

BB's is strange.

DR post must be helpful. I think that is why it disappears and reappears. It is causing things to happen. MOO I love her style too! She is on top of it!

This whole case has gone reality Tv in a bad way, IMO. LE is not controlling it, SM is. Not so sure that is a good thing. If they DID goof in releasing the report with the names...well my confidence is kind of shot. I doubt this was the desired result, if they did it on purpose. Maybe they hoped for calls, but probably not having the names put out on FB. They will look really bad if something happens to anybody. JMO

I was just looking at Heather's tumblr http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com

One of her last posts, was:
If I could go back to the day we met,
I am sorry but I would turn around and walk the other way.

She was posting on Tumblr from about 1:50-2:09 am.
This must have been just after she got home from her date.
I am not implying that the post I referenced above was inspired by her date, I think it was an ex, not the date.

Wish we could go back in time and tell Heather to please turn around and walk away from this person immediately.

So spooky to be able to read her thoughts so close to when Heather went missing. A vibrant young woman, recently on her own, being reflective about a relationship she had, learning, most likely painfully, that she made a wrong choice and wanted to do things differently if she could. Such a tragedy that she most likely won't get the chance to.

It's back again.

BUMP! Back to the top! We will find you, Heather! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR post must be helpful. I think that is why it disappears and reappears. It is causing things to happen. MOO I love her style too! She is on top of it!

Now they are asking for a disclaimer, good move.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I find BB's most recent post to FHEFB strange... Doesn't he have direct access and not have to rely on PMs?

I've never actually seen him post from the FHEFB page... I have only seen posts written by him from his personal FB.... usually IN ALL CAPS SO IT STANDS OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER GARBAGE. He must not have direct access because I remember a while back when others were posting inappropriate things he was posting with tags to specific members (like April) to login and delete them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I took what you wrote literally, as you did not use the word witness.
This is what you wrote:
"Other than her father, no one is speaking out. Not the roommate, not the date. I would bet my last dollar LE has told them not to talk to the media."

So when you say what I seem to be missing is that her sister is not a witness. No, what seems to be missing IS the word witness.
Sorry I did not comprehend what you meant.

IMOO.

I apologize if I wasn't clear. This case is frustrating and sometimes I feel like we are all spinning around in circles talking the same points to death. I wish LE would name a suspect already so we can actually say something. Please forgive me for being snarky.

So spooky to be able to read her thoughts so close to when Heather went missing. A vibrant young woman, recently on her own, being reflective about a relationship she had, learning, most likely painfully, that she made a wrong choice and wanted to do things differently if she could. Such a tragedy that she most likely won't get the chance to.

Well said and I would like to add - how many of us can look back at our lives as young women and totally relate to Heather. It is part of learning as we are growing up. Ugh! I wish answers would flow in soon for the Elvis family and Heather’s friends.

Such a sad, but insightful observation. How fortunate are those of us sleuthing this case that we have lived long enough to recover from the poor choices we may have made when we were young. Although it's not likely, I would certainly be grateful if HE could have the chance.

I've never actually seen him post from the FHEFB page... I have only seen posts written by him from his personal FB.... usually IN ALL CAPS SO IT STANDS OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER GARBAGE. He must not have direct access because I remember a while back when others were posting inappropriate things he was posting with tags to specific members (like April) to login and delete them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I am just saying if he doesn't have TE's phone number, etc, then the boundaries in which he operates on the page are certainly quite wide. I would not have guessed that he had no direct access to any admins of the page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member