SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that thought too. Couldn't deleting social media posts that knowingly involve an ongoing case constitute tampering with evidence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

No, as it's never really gone. When I delete a post, it can still be retrieved. There's a link under your General Account Settings that few people ever notice and even fewer click on it. It's small ~ but, it says: Download a copy of your Facebook data. You'd be surprised what all is known (and kept on file) about you.

We need to let the facebook drama go. It is not helping anything and is only a distraction.

Salem

We are going to close the thread overnight. Probably in about an hour.

Too much temptation for ya'll when there is no mod close by and the social media is going wild :eek:

Salem

Works perfect for me! Thanks so much! :yourock:

Salem

This map is great! I can see everything easily and the icons you used were perfect! Appreciate your efforts in creating a map we will all refer to.

No, as it's never really gone. When I delete a post, it can still be retrieved. There's a link under your General Account Settings that few people ever notice and even fewer click on it. It's small ~ but, it says: Download a copy of your Facebook data. You'd be surprised what all is known (and kept on file) about you.

K. Wasnt sure how much the law has caught up with sm.

Too much temptation for ya'll when there is no mod close by and the social media is going wild :eek:

Salem

Thank you mommy Salem! ;)

(Seriously though. Not a bad idea.)

Salem
Good night and thank you! :seeya:

Prayers for Heather.

If I was a gambling man, I bet we have an answer by Monday.

The answer to which question?

The answer to where is Heather?
Or
The answer to who is responsible for her disappearance?

My hope is both are answered--before Monday :)

Goodnight all.

The answer to which question?

The answer to where is Heather?
Or
The answer to who is responsible for her disappearance?

My hope is both are answered--before Monday :)

Goodnight all.

MOO but I'd say the LE presser we have all been asking about hits Monday. There were way too many people talking today at SM sites for something not to crack soon.

If I was TE, LE would be working a second case tonight with all that was said. It certainly appears the heat was/is on for some folks to start talking.

Okay - closing up for the night. See you all in the morning.

Imamaze or Nurse will probably be here first because they are in earlier time zones :)

Salem

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

Police Report

Thanks.
doors are open! bumping up the warning for medicinal purposes :wink:

If you mods could go ahead and keep doing that every night it'd be great, it's the only way I can keep up with the thread. :D

Thank you! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting!

Okay... so after yesterday's shock I was just wondering what everyone thought about the progress on this case.

Today is one month since Heather's daddy received that last text message...

Tomorrow marks one month that she's been missing...

Where is Heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am bleary-eyed from struggling through posts on the Fb page...oh the grammar :( the spelling. Etc...it just makes me cringe, even as I feel like a snob.

Anyway...I really hope LE has a lot of detailed evidence against a POI, enough that charges can be brought at some point, even if Heather cannot be found. I loathe the idea of people getting away with crimes because they were able to hide their victims in places where they cannot be found. But mostly, I hope she is found soon, so that there will be the maximum possible evidence, if in fact she is not alive. (I do not see how she could be, unless she "ran away", which is highly unlikely.) Maybe the searches this weekend are based on real clues...hope so.

JMO

There's so much anger out there.... something will crack very soon. It has to.

I am bleary-eyed from struggling through posts on the Fb page...oh the grammar :( the spelling. Etc...it just makes me cringe, even as I feel like a snob.

I'm right there with you. My daughter makes fun of me because I'll start talking to myself when I'm reading it. I have to say it out loud sometimes and listen to it to figure out what they're saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932