DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks there you have it the truth completely exposed

All the pinging answers have been answered

I would expect the next 48 hours for an arrest

I am officially going to go tape popcicle sticks to my fingers right now so I don't get into trouble....:angel: :innocent: :hills:

I really think Heather's father should stop reading online comments, unless he has someone go through and read them first. I just don't see the point, and it's just adding to his pain.

SM is at it again. Are we allowed to post a link to the FHEFB page, specially the comments section or not? I am confused, as usual.

links and no cut and paste or quotes........ just trying to keep you posting, take it from me, I know:scared:

PTF = Dick Pond Expert

Funny @bestill. :trout: Go drink!

giphy.gif

I really think Heather's father should stop reading online comments, unless he has someone go through and read them first. I just don't see the point, and it's just adding to his pain.

I have to agree but he may be to the point now where ANYTHING AT ALL having to do with his daughter gives him some kind of.....cant think of the word.....solace?? Maybe...

If I needed a payphone in an emergency, you could bet I wouldn't find one...just goes to prove some still exist.

I am officially going to go tape popcicle sticks to my fingers right now so I don't get into trouble....:angel: :innocent: :hills:

I know it is extremely difficult to do right now

However this new information just confirms with more detailed about the previous information released on the report

And all points back to the Original source

My biggest concerns is I wish this information had been available in the very beginning I believe she could've been located over a month ago if not within a few days of her disappearance.

I saw almost none on the Fb page that were really cruel, even before deletions. So maybe he is making the mistake of readings comments under new articles, which are always the most brutal, IMO.

it's not as if this is news to LE.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

and can we be careful? I'd hate to see this thread closed for good!!

it's not as if this is news to LE.

When you combine the info from BB and the canceled search

And possible intensified aircraft traffic 36,000 + people following a specific hunt

And specific information confirmed by family

What's the saying when you have got the bull by his ????

Finally found the statement TE made about how the car was parked at PTL.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

'"It was locked, parked parallel to the edge instead of straight on," Terry Elvis said."'

getting back to HE's car at PTL ....I understand it was parked on the right side of the "lot" as you enter from the road ...but was it facing the water or the road when found ?(surprised the LE report is not as thorough as it should be in regards to time and physical observations)

TE described it as parked parallel to the edge, not straight on.

I understood it to be the car was parked along side the outer edges of the landing perpendicular to the water. My question ,again was it facing the water or facing the entrance?

According to reports when this was first discussed, I thought it was sideways, as in not facing the water or the entrance. But I could be wrong. I do recall the way it was parked was considered odd.

"Sideways", "parallel to the edge", and "not straight on", to me indicates not in the direction of how parking normally occurs, nor pointed toward the water or entrance. JMO. But I haven't seen a pic of the entire space so I may not be understanding the logistics.

If I knew where it was in the threads, I'd bump it up to here, but someone posted a Google aerial shot with a position of HE's car added in it. It showed the car as being parked perpendicular to the water and facing the water.

to me, that would make sense if someone left the car (dumping it off) as opposed to either HE was there waiting for someone (would be facing the entrance) or if that person was there first I would think she would have parked it parallel to the water. I think whoever dropped it off also was picked up either there or up the road...jmo

where is that Google shot of where the car was parked?

I have never heard it was perpendicular, only parallel, but perhaps the terms are being used interchangeably in this case. Whatever the case, I think there was another car there and HE may not have been in either.

But in regard to the big picture, although I have my own thoughts about what might have happened, the gaps in the timeline are frustrating and make any number of scenarios possible until LE tells us more, or something starts moving with this case. She may have had more phone contact than is being released, and may have talked to someone after the roommate, plus we don't know know when the car appeared. So there are many possibilities. An encounter at/outside of her residence that went poorly and things developed further with her being taken to another location; her driving somewhere to meet someone where things escalated because emotions got out of hand, then she was taken somewhere else. She was intentionally lured by a person of trust for the express purpose of doing harm to her. Or, she did in fact drive herself to the landing to meet someone where things went off the rails, and she's at another location. I personally don't feel she's in the immediate area of her car, but who knows. And I just don't think she drove there. JMO.

So the position of the car may not tell a story until some blanks are filled in.

Parallel to the edge of the water, not the landing is how I'm thinking...

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

We need your help: Where is Heather Elvis?
It’s been nearly three weeks since 20-year-old Heather Elvis returned home from a date then vanished without a trace. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please call the tipline at 843-915-TIPS. There is a $25,000 reward.
By Alexis Weed
updated 5:00 PM EST, Tue January 07, 2014

Snipped:
“It was locked, parked parallel to the edge instead of straight on,” Terry Elvis said.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

MY DAUGHTER HEATHER ELVIS DISAPPEARED AFTER A FIRST DATE 30 DAYS AGO, AND I WILL NOT STOP LOOKING FOR HER
I am living in a nightmare. I am praying that I can soon wake up to the words, "We found your daughter. She is safe."
Terry Elvis
Jan 17, 2014 at 12:30pm

Snipped:
The officer tells me that Heather’s car was reported abandoned at a nearby boat landing. I grabbed the extra keys and got into his car so that we could go have a look. It only took a short ride, and we arrived.

There, parked sideways sat my daughter's abandoned car, alone in the darkness.

Parallel to the edge of the water, not the landing is how I'm thinking...

We need your help: Where is Heather Elvis?
It’s been nearly three weeks since 20-year-old Heather Elvis returned home from a date then vanished without a trace. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please call the tipline at 843-915-TIPS. There is a $25,000 reward.
By Alexis Weed
updated 5:00 PM EST, Tue January 07, 2014

Snipped:
“It was locked, parked parallel to the edge instead of straight on,” Terry Elvis said.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

MY DAUGHTER HEATHER ELVIS DISAPPEARED AFTER A FIRST DATE 30 DAYS AGO, AND I WILL NOT STOP LOOKING FOR HER
I am living in a nightmare. I am praying that I can soon wake up to the words, "We found your daughter. She is safe."
Terry Elvis
Jan 17, 2014 at 12:30pm

Snipped:
The officer tells me that Heather’s car was reported abandoned at a nearby boat landing. I grabbed the extra keys and got into his car so that we could go have a look. It only took a short ride, and we arrived.

There, parked sideways sat my daughter's abandoned car, alone in the darkness.
oh,,I interpreted the other way. Parallel to the edge where people normally pull head on into, if that makes sense.

And possible intensified aircraft traffic 36,000 + people following a specific hunt

Oh, I am with you on all points listed. But I believe LE had all phone info that night- possibly later, after TE retrieved the car, and went home and (I am assuming) got online to look up cell activity. Has it been mentioned if she had a landline? I am doubting she did, which would leave all cell activity in a neat little trail for daddy. (thank God!)

JMO, of course ;-)

Gosh I'm still trying to get caught up & PTF you're one funny cat! Then I hit the Dick Pond stuff and jeesh my eyes are watering I'm actually laughing out loud! You guys are so funny. Much needed humor for just the tiniest bit of levity. ;)

I have to agree but he may be to the point now where ANYTHING AT ALL having to do with his daughter gives him some kind of.....cant think of the word.....solace?? Maybe...

When my spouse suddenly passed away I somehow felt his life energy whenever I would read an email or article that mentioned him or a person would share an experience they had (or just mention his name). In that moment I could imagine him as he once was.

If they canceled the search wouldn't it be because they found her or know where she is? And if they found her would they have announced that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504