SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Im gonna say this but I HOPE I dont get a time out.

Under the Post by others by CP about 13 minutes ago in comments. On FHFB of course.

I feel sick to my stomach. :( I'm praying for the Elvis family. They deserve to have their daughter back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else feeling like today is the day Heather comes home? Something in my gut is telling me they are very close to locating her. JMO and MOO, FWIW!

I feel sick to my stomach. :( I'm praying for the Elvis family. They deserve to have their daughter back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im feeling the same way...its bittersweet. You want them to find her but then again you dont cause she may be....well ya know....

:(

Anybody else feeling like today is the day Heather comes home? Something in my gut is telling me they are very close to locating her. JMO and MOO, FWIW!

Me too, I think things are rapidly developing.

Go figure I can't access scanners right now. Crossing my fingers for the family. I'm with y'all on the eerie feelings. It's not closure, that's not the right word...

Ah, makes me think of that day that LE brought Brandon Scott Lavergne to the graveyard to show them where he buried Mickey.

I hope that someone close to the perp(s) notices something and tells all they know!
In cases we have studied, watch for:
newly painted walls (Zahra)
55 gallon barrel (Stacy)
new concrete? asphalt? firepit (Maria)
has a boat disappear for awhile, extra anchors (Lacey)
around the time of disappearance taking a trip...camper?
someone out there KNOWS what happened and has to be seeing some 'cover up' trails.
IMOO the car was driven there and left but not by HE.

This jumped out at me.

Question... Peachtree Landing - is it in Socastee or Myrtle Beach? Or is Socastee part of Myrtle Beach? I thought I saw a Peachtree Road, Peachtree Lane, Peachtree Landing...etc. Heather's car was found at Peachtree Landing at the end of Peachtree Landing Road, right? Omg, I thought NJ was crazy with having more than one town of the same name...

BTW... Do we know for a fact that there are no cameras at PTL? Hubby tells me that there are cameras throughout Francis Marion Forrest.

I wonder the place where her car was found could have been the "special" meeting place for just one particular relationship.

JFYI: I find that reading comments on Facebook is easier on my phone- they are just all in a straight line, none of the jumbled up chaos that is on my laptop!

Have LE stated who the last person she spoke with was by phone? Have they stated if she has a cell and home phone? I know I read she spoke to her roommate, but wasn't sure if that was confirmed by LE to be the last person she spoke to.

I pray for Heather's family right now. I can't even imagine...
Please let there be closure of some sort soon. It certainly feels like it's brewing..

Question... Peachtree Landing - is it in Socastee or Myrtle Beach? Or is Socastee part of Myrtle Beach? I thought I saw a Peachtree Road, Peachtree Lane, Peachtree Landing...etc. Heather's car was found at Peachtree Landing at the end of Peachtree Landing Road, right? Omg, I thought NJ was crazy with having more than one town of the same name...

Peachtree Rd runs into Peachtree Landing. Basically the end of Peachtree Road is the landing. Actually there have been a couple of people that have ran off the road into the river and drowned because of the way it ends.
There is a Peachtree Ln just around the corner. Maybe a mile or so down the road. It is in a neighboring neighborhood.

Hope this helps:)

:( I've never seen a missing person's case unfold on SM like this one is. I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I wish LE would just come out and say SOMETHING. Name a suspect, something, anything....There is no way this is going to turn out good for this family. I can't read TE's posts without crying..I've never heard a father express himself so eloquently. It draws you in until you can almost feel his pain. It's heartbreaking.

Have LE stated who the last person she spoke with was by phone? Have they stated if she has a cell and home phone? I know I read she spoke to her roommate, but wasn't sure if that was confirmed by LE to be the last person she spoke to.

Le never confirmed anything really, and no word of a landline, just at one point they said no one had admitted to being in touch with her after the roommate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504