SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have LE stated who the last person she spoke with was by phone? Have they stated if she has a cell and home phone? I know I read she spoke to her roommate, but wasn't sure if that was confirmed by LE to be the last person she spoke to.

At the risk of getting into trouble. Yes, it was confirmed in the un-redacted version of the police report. However, since it was in the blacked out section of the report we are not allowed to talk about it or the person it names. HTH

Le never confirmed anything really, and no word of a landline, just at one point they said no one had admitted to being in touch with her after the roommate.

And there has only been unsubstantiated statements from non-LE since then because there's been no presser. I don't believe there's been no presser 'cause LE forgot to have one, iykwim?

I think there will will a presser after they put on enough pressure!

I cannot even believe that I have more pieces of every "puzzle" that interests me from Facebook than on here....on the Teleka Patrick case as well....I guess if this forum goes stagnant....check w FB. less restrictions make for looser lips!:banghead:

Correct. If I text my husband right now, both here in SC with local phone numbers, it will show on our call records at 9:45pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say that 10:43 is the last time HE's physical appearance can be independently verified.

The picture could have been taken at any time and someone just sent it to TE at 10:43 on 12/18. Even if it came from HE phone, anyone could have sent it.

Just being super analytical here.

These details/discrepancies are hurting my head!

Is it a fact the Elvis account is t mobile? If so, in that case, all the times could be off (unless other forms of SM were used at the apartment - or home phone if there is one).

These details/discrepancies are hurting my head!

Is it a fact the Elvis account is t mobile? If so, in that case, all the times could be off (unless other forms of SM were used at the apartment - or home phone if there is one).

I don't remember if it was from the photo TE posted of HE driving the truck or from HE's own screen shots on Twitter, but I have seen tmobile in photos at some point.

Please, some media person, do a story on the social media in this case...mainstream, that is...

I'm fighting to catch up. Any concrete new developments since last night?

I really have a hard time understanding the benefit to LE to not do a presser. Really- even if it's barebones-what-we-know, how much will it hurt to let us know what's up?

Ugh. Not sure i've followed a case where they didn't have a SINGLE one. *thinking*

I cannot even believe that I have more pieces of every "puzzle" that interests me from Facebook than on here....on the Teleka Patrick case as well....I guess if this forum goes stagnant....check w FB. less restrictions make for looser lips!:banghead:

And there's very good reason for that SanJuan.

First, all **individual** posts are viewed as such from a legal/lawsuit standpoint on FB & SM. So in that case, an individual could be sued for libel. There's individual rights of freedom when posting in that vein so it could be a tough lawsuit either way.

That is NOT the case on WS where an entire entity could get sued from a post (and of course that is what defense attny's pray for---the deeper the pockets, the better for them).

Additionally, WS prevents salacious posts because WS does not want to impede an ongoing investigation for LE and WS is victim friendly and does not want to in any way bash a victim (or hurt the family).

I'm not a Mod here (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night)...

moo

I wonder the place where her car was found could have been the "special" meeting place for just one particular relationship.

That's what I thought too, because it would make sense that a person thought her car had been at PTL since the Monday they speak of(call to police later about abandoned car), but she could have met up with someone on Monday, came back on another day, or somebody else planted her car there on another day, especially if this person knew it was a meeting place.....
IMOO.

Le never confirmed anything really, and no word of a landline, just at one point they said no one had admitted to being in touch with her after the roommate.

Wouldn't saying who she or any missing person spoke to last during any missing persons investigation be important?

When my relative was missing, it was released.

Am we allowed to discuss Nancy graces interview? Someone posted a link to it and I just read it

Peachtree Rd runs into Peachtree Landing. Basically the end of Peachtree Road is the landing. Actually there have been a couple of people that have ran off the road into the river and drowned because of the way it ends.
There is a Peachtree Ln just around the corner. Maybe a mile or so down the road. It is in a neighboring neighborhood.

Hope this helps:)

at the end of Peachtree Lane and 544 there is a gas station with a payphone by the road.,,,,,,,just saying

I think having a PC would be tough right now, unless they can say they have cleared certain people. The names are out there, everyone "knows" what was going on. So unless there is an arrest or they want to address questions like that...not sure what they could say.

I don't remember if it was from the photo TE posted of HE driving the truck or from HE's own screen shots on Twitter, but I have seen tmobile in photos at some point.

Thanks. So we don't know the phone plan, correct?
Because, if not, the possibility of the times being off three hours is only a possibility.
If untrue, the idea is mucking the few details we think we know/knew.

First stated 3AM, then closer to 4AM, then possible 6AM because of tmobile or ? the true time?
If true time, then what is actual time? See what I mean?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anyway, tmobile needs to correct the time idiosyncrasies. Woe said.

Wouldn't saying who she or any missing person spoke to last during any missing persons investigation be important?

Am we allowed to discuss Nancy graces interview? Someone posted a link to it and I just read it

NG is okay to discuss. But she said some things that are not accurate, IMO.

LE said they knew she spoke to her roommate and that at that time, weeks ago, no one else admitted to speaking to her. I am sure LE knew who this person was, even then, or at least the number, but they have never addressed it.

Yes, you can discuss her interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members