SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
using that software can they access the site of where phone calls(knowing the time calls were made) were made from and look for certain vehicles ?

To the best of my knowledge there is only time available and that is 11:30 on the 18th. Nothing on the 17th or on the 18th.

I'm reminded of the case of the Carolina Panthers football player who had his pregnant girlfriend murdered so he wouldn't have to pay child support. He was sentenced to 18 years - coincidentally the same period of time he would've been paying support.

Rae Carruth. That was so very sad and so unnecessary.

PeterThomasFan, thanx for sharing the photos and info in your prior comment. Absolutely a good area to search, imo. The spotting of the fox during daylight hours was also interesting. Foxes, although primarily nocturnal are also diurnal in certain circumstances. Foxes are scavengers, usually feeding at night. Did you notice where the fox came from?
Also did you notice signs of vehicles/atvs, etc, going around the cabled road?

I know exactly where we saw the fox.

ATV trails and tracks were everywhere. Plus, like I said, we seen a guy riding one in when we were leaving.

We're all on pins and needles and have waited so long for answers. Please let's tread carefully here and not get this thread shut down.

For those wondering what all the speculation is about...you need to go read the 'other' posts in the FindHeatherElvis FB page. There you will find a very long thread...all rumour which can't be discussed here.

MODS-QUESTION???

Can I talk about a PM I have going with someone who has knowledge of the case?

We're all on pins and needles and have waited so long for answers. Please let's tread carefully here and not get this thread shut down.

For those wondering what all the speculation is about...you need to go read the 'other' posts in the FindHeatherElvis FB page. There you will find a very long thread...all rumour which can't be discussed here.

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

Post by DR, I find it's easier to look through if you go to the top and switch to "recent activity" rather than "top comments"

Maybe this will be the day that HE, her family, friends, and all of us who are concerned see the wheels of Justice start turning.

Where the H is the media?? If any of this is true...

The new 31 extension has stood out to me from the beginning. I was informed by an insider that this area has already been searched. I even went there early on myself and walked a good mile of it myself. I got a really weird feeling when I was there too IMO. Very quiet and open.

This past week, I studied the map surrounding 31 some more and took interest in another area close by that intrigued me. It's the area and clearing section at the end of Jones Rd..

I've been down that road twice since HE's disappearance but, not the whole way. One of the reasons being that there is a "No Outlet" sign not too far down Jones Rd., so I turned around right away. After looking at the map a bit closer, I could see that Jones Rd. goes way back and even dead ends at the new 31. And, there's a dirt road that leads to a huge clearing with what some construction activity.

So, curious me drove back there this past Friday with my Son. I could only get as far as the first sandy dirt road before there was a cable blocking the longer road that leads back to the clearing area. So, we both got out of my truck and trekked the rest of the way.

Very sketchy from the get go. Lots of trash, shotgun shells, construction debris, tire tracks, fire pits, mattresses, and even came across a women's bra/swimsuit top! Lots of off-shoot trails that looked like they were used for dirt bikes and ATVs. Plus, we saw a nice sized fox not too far in the distance running away when it heard us coming.

I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there but, got a sense that this area was well known to the locals (in that area) and was used as a party/hang-out spot. It was very secluded and quiet.

On our way out, we saw a younger man on an ATV and we both waved at each other.

I really think that this area would be well worth a thorough search.

Only one way in and out too from 544!

2me2440.jpg

17vn7r.jpg

30az6f5.jpg

16gbghs.jpg

2rzus1z.jpg

2wrks3k.jpg

15dkxfd.jpg

2qu40oi.jpg

Excellent post Peter and thank you very much for being our boots on the ground there. Brilliant sleuthing!
Even if it is nothing, you are going the extra mile for Heather. Thank you :seeya:

Sending a big, big hug to you, Lady Hawkke.
:grouphug:

What she said. See the ****UPDATE**** posts and anything by DR from the past 1-2 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis?fref=ts

Are any locals on right now that can make a trip down to the area around the bridge to see if there is any activity there?

How awful if this turns out to be all due to a *^%%*#}{{ man...what a waste. JMO

The positive thing is, if you ever have more than one suspect, you have more than one mouth. They like to turn on each other.

new interesting post under 'posts by others'

I am about two minutes from getting in my car and driving the 2 hrs to MB, except I will be babysitting my grands today....is it bad of me to rather be here instead of babysitting? One thing is for certain, they will get plenty of extra hugs from grandma today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin