SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like today will be the day, and I am praying for the Elvis family to have strength in the days to come. I also hope and pray no one does anything crazy that will cause harm to even more people.

For those who are following FB, there have been very interesting comments from GS under DR's most recent post.

For those on the scanner thread, can someone please post that link again?

We just saw that horrible case in Pa...a young woman, Ashley, murdered in a horrifying way...WTF is wrong with people...I have her murder in my head and can't help thinking...

I still cannot find the FB page on the app for FB I installed...no matter how I type it, it says "no results". The regular way is a nightmare to navigate down to find the thread with the latest info...

Was it ever confirmed if Amber Berbiglia worked at Tilted Kilt or House of Blues ?

Between here, the basement, & FHFB, my anxiety is through the roof. :gasp:

The basement got approved? Is that where we can discuss things freely? I may be wrong. I saw some discussion about something like this yesterday and it was waiting approval.

The basement got approved? Is that where we can discuss things freely? I may be wrong. I saw some discussion about something like this yesterday and it was waiting approval.

I think they are talking about the scanner thread.

Hi I am new here (forgot my previous login) was active here many yes ago when Tara Grinstead went missing. I can't access the scanner page (maybe I am too new) but FB is revealing (hypothetically) a ton of new info. I think today will be the day for sure. I am sad/shocked to hear "5-6" <--- hope that is allowed ??

I still cannot find the FB page on the app for FB I installed...no matter how I type it, it says "no results". The regular way is a nightmare to navigate down to find the thread with the latest info...

ugh- so sorry! I'm assuming you did "like" the page? And it has to be without spaces...

Was it ever confirmed if Amber Berbiglia worked at Tilted Kilt or House of Blues ?

Yes, Amber worked at the TK per her fiance.

<edit: it's posted by Lady Hawkke upstream somewhere...>

Just a reminder...

You can link to the Find Heather FB page, you can not discuss what is being posted on there.

You can not discuss not being able to discuss what's on FB.

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

&#8220;Inviting&#8221; is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as &#8220;Check your PMs&#8221; or &#8220;PM me&#8221; posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

Rules

This post lands at random...

You can link directly to any post or comment on Facebook. Just click the time of the post or comment (such as "2 minutes ago" or "4 hours ago").

A new window will open. Copy the link from the browser URL bar. Paste the link here.

Makes it much easier for people to find. But I don't know how you would do that on a phone. I've never used the internet on a phone.

ETA here's an example for comment by HHJ being referenced:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&comment_id=279151&offset=0&total_comments=33

ETA someone just told me they don't have Facebook but by using this direct link, they are now able to see the comment! Let's help out those who don't have Facebook by direct linking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234