SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time here...and I just spent all this time signing up so I could thank you for this post. I too had spent a LOT of time noting things that I thought might need to be passed on in this case, after becoming so emotionally invested because I have a daughter this age who is living away from home for the first time as a college freshman. I've been so very frustrated with some of what I've been seeing the last several days. And with so many insiders obviously convinced of one theory that they're willing to leak rumors, etc and lead the rest of us to believe that this thing is all but solved...I've wondered if I'm the only person who just stopped bothering to waste time examining any other possibility. Glad to hear someone else feels the same way. Sure seems like there are an awful lot of people taking advantage of this family's desperation in an attempt to get attention or seem important. It's disgusting if true...

I think it was the FB rant that sent most in that direction, imo...I mean there is a possible violent co worker according to her father yet we heard nada about him or from him ..not many fingers pointing his way..he's not yelling I'm innocent ..he's not yelling at all....

This is my first time here...and I just spent all this time signing up so I could thank you for this post. I too had spent a LOT of time noting things that I thought might need to be passed on in this case, after becoming so emotionally invested because I have a daughter this age who is living away from home for the first time as a college freshman. I've been so very frustrated with some of what I've been seeing the last several days. And with so many insiders obviously convinced of one theory that they're willing to leak rumors, etc and lead the rest of us to believe that this thing is all but solved...I've wondered if I'm the only person who just stopped bothering to waste time examining any other possibility. Glad to hear someone else feels the same way. Sure seems like there are an awful lot of people taking advantage of this family's desperation in an attempt to get attention or seem important. It's disgusting if true...

In here, at least, we aren't allowed to name people or sleuth names we've had to unsee from the police report. We can only comment on facts from articles that we can link, which is a grand total of about four, so our hands are really tied in this case so far.

Welcome, Friend.

As far as we know, she was not in contact with the allegedly violent ex-bf that last night. She was in touch with married guy. But I am sure LE is checking him out as well. JMO

<Mod snip>

These are the Verified Insiders on the Heather Elvis Thread:

Elvis, Heather
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

I see Creek-Ratz and LadyHawkke posts.
I don't know about helpseeker.

Maybe someone with LE in here can help me out here if per say the last person to speak with a missing person lies on an interview & says NO CONTACT & is later proven that a conversation did take place..........Would LE charge that person or wait for a bigger charge to come about???

BTW I followed Haleigh Cummings story & that was a nightmare.........

Wondering if the Elvis family has hired a private investigator with integrity?
I would go all directions.........all help.

Maybe someone with LE in here can help me out here if per say the last person to speak with a missing person lies on an interview & says NO CONTACT & is later proven that a conversation did take place..........Would LE charge that person or wait for a bigger charge to come about???

BTW I followed Haleigh Cummings story & that was a nightmare.........

You couldn't be charged with anything because it is not a crime to lie. There could be a million reasons would any person lied. There has to first be a crime and enough evidence to go to trial and stand up in front of a court for you to be prosecuted. People lie all the time and that doesn't make them guilty.

Hey why hasn't LadyHawkke been listed in the beginning of the threads? I know she's an insider but she hasn't been listed. Maybe an oversight.

she didn't register as a verified insider until later on..

Carolina, I feel the same way about this case as you. I have seen it happen several times before. I am sure the LE are not solely focusing on him, but it pains me to see others because he may in fact be innocent.

I see your POV but I'd like to clarify that IMOO I don't think OM is innocent....I just feel like there is someone else, a direction, we should also consider...as a possible connection with or to OM. Hope that made sense.

You couldn't be charged with anything because it is not a crime to lie. There could be a million reasons would any person lied. There has to first be a crime and enough evidence to go to trial and stand up in front of a court for you to be prosecuted. People lie all the time and that doesn't make them guilty.

I think you could be charged with obstruction, initially.

This affirms my feelings that TE is pretty sure he knows who is involved in HE's disappearance but just can't prove it or is being told by LE to bide his time and let them continue to put pressure on [modsnip].

TE has pleaded to a PERSON it seems, in his interviews, to tell him something about where HE is.

Depending on what you lied about and how it affected the investigation, you might be charged with obstruction of justice.

Hypothetically speaking. Details vary by state and by situation.

"Efforts to contact either man have been unsuccessful"

OM and Co worker!
Now we know who isn't co=operating with police!

When I read that I assumed it meant that they wouldn't talk to the writers of the article, not necessarily the police.

I have a VERY important question about definitions: If 37 is considered "old man" how many here are "ancient" or "decrepit" or "one foot in the grave" if they are - YIKES - over 50?!?!?

Do we need to have EMS on standby just in case one of us posters expires mid-sentence?

This made me bust up laughing. You're only as old as you feel! My 80 year old aunt can run circles around me both energy wise, and partying wise.

Any ws posters verified as CPR certified? :floorlaugh: How about antique or vintage?
My fav sign in an antique shop; 'No one cares what your grandma had, but your grandad'..

I'm not verified it as WS but I am required to re-certify my First Aid/CPR every year for my job. :)

As far as we know, she was not in contact with the allegedly violent ex-bf that last night. She was in touch with married guy. But I am sure LE is checking him out as well. JMO

What I find amusing is from the start I thought violent ex, now I'm thinking the MM. Although I suppose one could maybe consider the MM a violent ex since she was on a date ;)

This affirms my feelings that TE is pretty sure he knows who is involved in HE's disappearance but just can't prove it or is being told by LE to bide his time and let them continue to put pressure on the POI.

TE has pleaded to a PERSON it seems, in his interviews, to tell him something about where HE is.

earlier (weeks ago) it seemed that TE pleaded my guess to a woman to come forward that he hired protection...........IMO, I think that person may be involved and that is why she cannot come forward..........KWIM???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera