GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just did a sex offender search of a 3 mile radious . There are 23 of them. 4 of them within a mile.

:please:Let this child be safe and returned to those that love her ASAP!

Yet they found Mom when the other children were returned after school? Even with the wait of getting someone else to collect them, I would have thought 5.30 would be late for reporting her missing.

I wonder if they stayed after for a sport practice/game or possibly band or theater rehearsal?

I am guessing the two who were in school would be elementary school based on the ages of the ones at home which would make after-school activities less likely. Our elementary school has aftercare that is mostly used by working parents, but open to anyone. I am guessing they were normally picked up and didn't ride a bus, or perhaps were at a private school? Also it may have taken some time for the school to go down the list and get in touch with someone who was able to come and pick them up.

I find it odd that the police have not given any more information out about the attack and to state if the person of interest is armed/unarmed, etc. I assume they want to make sure any and all information released is completely accurate, but time is of the essence here!

The delay in reporting her missing is bugging me. Lets just say she was attacked. If the kids weren't dismissed from school until around 3ish that means mom was already incapacitated, so lets says the attack happened as late at 230p, that's 3 hours between the attack and her being found. That's an awfully long time to be unconscious and that's provided she was actually roused at 530p.

New article up: http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article200003709.html

A few interesting new pieces of information in there (BBM)
Brodie Hart, a reporter with ABC News 4 posted video on Twitter that shows a silver SUV was with Alaska license plates being towed from a home believed to be the child’s residence.

The child’s mother was taken to a Charleston area hospital about midnight, the Police Department said.

So who beat the mother unconscious if this isn't confirmed yet as a home invasion? A visiting relative or a so called friend?

Did I imagine that this attack happened at 10/11am?

You and quite a few of us must have imagined it!

I thought the mother was beaten so severely and unconscious that they rushed her to the hospital as soon as they found her- that was in both news reports late last night, too.

I think she was taken to the hospital after the kids were brought home around 5:30. The Charleston PD tweet about her being in the hospital came out around midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she was taken to the hospital in the morning. The Charleston PD tweet about her being in the hospital came out around midnight.

And not when the relative/friend bought the children home from school?

The 5:30 call could make sense if backup pickup person that the school had on record was called to come get the kids when mom didn’t show up. When that person took the kids home they found mom unconscious and called 911.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E
Back