GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I imagine that this attack happened at 10/11am?

So who beat the mother unconscious if this isn't confirmed yet as a home invasion? A visiting relative or a so called friend?

These are two pieces of info I was only seeing in the comments on SM last night. I need to catch up this morning but it looks like the police have not confirmed a home invasion happened. IMO it is really concerning that one of the first things LE said was that they were trying to figure out how long H had been missing. It's the second post in this thread.

These are two pieces of info I was only seeing in the comments on SM last night. I need to catch up this morning but it looks like the police have not confirmed a home invasion happened. IMO it is really concerning that one of the first things LE said was that they were trying to figure out how long H had been missing. It's the second post in this thread.

I totally agree- that post also upset me- I was ready to ask who was in charge of watching this girl when she disappeared, but then there was links provided on here to news sites reporting live. Both said the mother was beaten so severely they found her unconscious.

The SUV part really reeled me back to reality with this one. I hope there wasn't a blood trail from the house to the SUV or something.

Poor baby, where are you sweetie?

Seems like a new subdivision would have cameras on the model homes. Does one have to pass those model home's to get deeper into the subdivision?

A friends daughter lives in the neighborhood and she said there are helicopters, hundreds of people and police all searching and trying to find her. There is also conflicting information - which is what we're reading too.

The State Law Enforcement Division early Wednesday morning issued a notice to law enforcement agencies across South Carolina, adding that H was last seen wearing pink pants and a blue shirt.

Police said on Tuesday that it was not clear how long H had been missing, but they added that she may be with a Hispanic male who was described as slim, between 25 and 30 years old with short hair and dressed in all gray.

The girl's mother was taken to a local hospital, police said early Wednesday morning, although authorities did not give a reason.
Charleston Police have setup a 24 hour tip line for citizens to report any information in the case of missing 4 year old HT and a possible person of interest, a Hispanic male. Anyone with information can call 843 619 6123.
— Charleston P.D. (@CharlestonPD) February 14, 2018
https://www.postandcourier.com/news...cle_073e9450-1180-11e8-9239-3fb4ce713812.html

So the mother was not taken to the hospital when the older kids came home and found her Tuesday? Where was the dad?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dad is in the coast guard and was in VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know where this description of the Hispanic male came from. LE really needs to hold a presser and clear the air on the details.

So this slim, Hispanic man was wearing all gray. Was he in a workers uniform for cable, security, gardening, plumbing, mechanics, etc? Are any workers missing or fitting that description from areas where the local construction is ongoing?

Search for missing 4-year-old girl on Johns Island enters second day

Investigators on Johns Island are going door to door to talk to neighbors in the search for a 4-year-old Johns Island girl who disappeared Tuesday night.

Emergency crews searched for at least nine hours in the immediate area where HT was reported missing, ending the immediate initial search effort around 3 a.m. Wednesday morning before picking it back up at daylight.

There are way too many rabbit holes to go down and not enough info to even pick which one.
Hopefully LE will clear up some of this confusion.

Be brave, little one. They're coming for you.

Did I imagine that this attack happened at 10/11am?

No you and others did not imagine that. I read comments that lead me to believe that someone must of seen at least mom and H around that time of the morning and were still ok then. I was thinking maybe mom picked H up from preschool around that time and maybe a teacher gave her description to LE once they knew she was missing. However, that would also mean that if she was in preschool that morning she may not have went the regular amount of time. I used to work in that type of setting and run from 2.5-3 hrs. in a.m. or p.m. If it started at 8:00 a.m.H could of possibly been done around 10 a.m. but usually after 8:30 is when most start for the day.

Live presser at noon - $10,000 reward offered now.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/daniherman93/status/963815664803876864[/FONT]

Dammit, I will be driving then. If someone can please transcribe I would very much appreciate it! :please:

I hope so as well, but the fact that there is no "official" Amber Alert seems telling to me. Unless I'm reading the criteria wrong anyway.

I believe in order to have an Amber alert, you must that the child was indeed kidnapped and have a description of the vehicle and license plate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back