GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
H's father is a member of the Coast Guard and was out of town on training. He returned immediately to Charleston.

Prayers for this precious little girl and for her mother's recovery. This is so scary.

Glad they did the presser, but it seems like they don't have a lot of anything to go on.

Not a lot of answers but at least they did confirm the mother was beaten.

It must have been a really bad beating to not be able to use the phone to call 911.

Wouldn’t it be pretty much impossible to do this to yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have not been "invited" in the home yesterday, but in the past. The husband was away.

Praying that H is found safe. I have a terrible feeling about this...

I really wish someone had asked what time the uninvited guest entered the residence and potentially when he left - a timeline here would be very useful to alert people who may have seen the child at some point yesterday. It sounds like the mother is not at this point capable of giving any more information so LE is rightly focused on what they do know - What HT looks like and that she is missing and needs to be found.

Main points from p.c.: mom was brutally attacked-fair condition and going to have surgery
mom gave brief description of Hispanic male
don't know if H was taken away in vehicle or if vehicle was involved
school notified LE when mom didn't pick up 2 older children
LE is trying to unravel entire motive
male was an uninvited guest and won't say if there was forced entry or no info. if mom knew the man
they will expand the search until they find H-local, state, and federal help involved
dad was away at the Coast Guard.
new presser when new info. is available

When they say it is unknown if the victim knows the suspect, do they mean they are just not going to tell us? Because, it seems like that would be the first question you ask her.

Complete faith in the City of Charleston Police Department, that they will get to the bottom of it quickly. They are being way too hush-hush about everything. And I am not sure where you live, but here in the Charleston area, I have never heard of a home invasion where the person is beaten. There were also two smaller kids in the house at the time, so why would they take the oldest child? It just all stinks a little.

RBBM

Maybe the perp was afraid H would be able to remember too much and be able to help LE catch him, if left behind ...? IIRC, one of the two younger siblings is only a few months old, and the other one two.

And as far as LE not knowing exactly how long H had been missing before they found the mother, that may be because they haven't been able to figure out what time the "home invasion" happened ...? The mom may have been in contact with someone or seen somewhere some time during the day, but if not, the event could have occurred quite early in the morning or later in the afternoon.

All MOO.

I am very scared for this little girl.

Was anything taken from the home invasion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just think if she was beaten that bad to need surgery it's something she didn't do to herself. I've read comments from neighbors and the Mom is active with the kids and is nice to other neighbors.

RBBM

Maybe the perp was afraid H would be able to remember too much and be able to help LE catch him, if left behind ...? IIRC, one of the two younger siblings is only a few months old, and the other one two.

Perhaps she had seen him in the home before and knew who he was, or even his name...

MOD NOTE

The mom is considered a victim in this case at this time. Unless and until we receive other information, please do not insinuate that the mom is anything other than a victim. We will have to be patient and hope that more information and details are released soon. The focus needs to remain on where little H could possibly be and how to find her as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back