GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live presser at noon - $10,000 reward offered now.

[FONT="]https://twitter.com/daniherman93/status/963815664803876864[/FONT]

Sounds to me that they have some kind of evidence that she was kidnapped. The FBI doesn't do offer money like that for a reward if they suspect the mother of doing something harmful to her- JMO.

Perhaps she had seen him in the home before and knew who he was, or even his name...

That brings up an interesting possibility. I wonder if the family had recently had work done on or in their home, such as renovations or home repairs or a new roof installed. Perhaps the perp was familiar with the home because he had done some work there.

It must have been a really bad beating to not be able to use the phone to call 911.

Wouldn’t it be pretty much impossible to do this to yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A family member commented earlier on a post with the missing poster that the mother was beaten so severely that she is in the ICU. The detective mentioned she will require at least one surgery and could only give brief, limited information. While the dective did say the mom’s condition was ‘fair’ he followed it with ‘under the circumstances’. I fear her injuries are quite severe.

My guess is she was ambushed as she was getting the kids out of the car returning from dropping the kids off or running an errand. That would explain why they are processing the car. I hate to think why H was taken and the others left. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope she ran and hid vs being taken.

Her husband is in the Coast Guard and was away on training. One report mentioned they were new to the area. I can’t imagine how scared she must have been not being able to lay eyes on her child and not being able to get help. As a mom, it must have been terrifying.

If they are thinking it possibly happened during the day...they need to talk to the mail carrier. They know everything that goes o, because they are in the same surroundings every day and notice when something is "different."

Mom brutally beaten, in fair condition, upcoming surgery. Two kids in the home and two not in the home. Description of the perp came from the victim and it is limited information.

That poor woman! Wishing her a God speed recovery and that her baby is found (I call all little kids baby- I know she's 4 years old). Prayers for H's safe return.

Thanks to all for your outstanding updates. Much appreciated.

What is the temperature like down in SC right now?

If they are thinking it possibly happened during the day...they need to talk to the mail carrier. They know everything that goes o, because they are in the same surroundings every day and notice when something is "different."

They were asking earlier for everyone to submits home security camera footage and Ring doorbell footage. Hopefully that will provide more info as to when/what happened.

I am thinking getting H is the the point of this and mom fought like hell to protect her kids. This guy could have been seen around the neighborhood and knew their routine. I find it strange that the only detail about him that LE wanted to pass on is that he's reported to be Hispanic. They wouldn't confirm his size or what he was wearing - which was reported earlier.

If they are so sure she was taken (kidnapped)...then why are they still searching the lakes in the neighborhood? The Charleston news just said the mother was in the hospital in "fair" condition. <modsnip>

<modsnip>
Because he could have murdered her and put her in the lake.The poor mother was beaten so badly she needs surgery.

<modsnip>
She could have been taken by someone living nearby.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Because he could have murdered her and put her in the lake.The poor mother was beaten so badly she needs surgery.

With all those homes around that lake, someone would have seen someone or something during the day, if that was the case. IMO

A family member commented earlier on a post with the missing poster that the mother was beaten so severely that she is in the ICU. The detective mentioned she will require at least one surgery and could only give brief, limited information. While the dective did say the mom&#8217;s condition was &#8216;fair&#8217; he followed it with &#8216;under the circumstances&#8217;. I fear her injuries are quite severe.

My guess is she was ambushed as she was getting the kids out of the car returning from dropping the kids off or running an errand. That would explain why they are processing the car. I hate to think why H was taken and the others left. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope she ran and hid vs being taken.

Her husband is in the Coast Guard and was away on training. One report mentioned they were new to the area. I can&#8217;t imagine how scared she must have been not being able to lay eyes on her child and not being able to get help. As a mom, it must have been terrifying.

She may have been beaten about the face and eyes so badly she could not see what happened next with her daughter. You could have severe facial injuries and not be ' life threatening' but still need medical attention to monitor and save sight, etc. I'm speculating it could be something like this.
If the family knew the POI there would be a name to go on so my guess is the mom does not know him by name. I fear for why he'd want a 4 yr old child.

"Police chief describes possible perpetrator in HT case as "unwanted guest" of home. "The individual was not invited into the residence," he says, without actually confirming it as a home invasion. #chsnews

12:17 PM - 14 Feb 2018"
https://twitter.com/offlede/status/963824422124752896

They may not have meant it this way, but LE seems to be throwing some shade Mom's way. Unwanted "guest"?? An unwanted guest is your annoying relative, not a person who beats you to the point of unconsciousness and kidnaps your child.

JMO but I think H was taken because she could possibly give a decription of him or identify him if he had been around the family before.
Praying for H

Wish we had more details about mom's condition. Could she not speak for hours? Couldn't have the 2 year old bring her a phone? Ask the 2 year old to push certain buttons if she couldn't. I have so many questions.

Just a quick thought here...The mother was beaten (at this time not sure what injuries she sustained).
If it was a home invasion by an "uninvited guest" why would he leave her behind?
Perhaps she appeared to be dead?
Or at the time of the crime it would be impossible to take her as well?

Peculiar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back