GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But what if the person then breaks in because they think no one is there?!

Exactly. The tactic is: ring doorbell, if no one answers, kick the door in. I might yell through the door “no thanks” but I acknowledge them for this reason.

Could be, I have not seen this one yet. Thank You for sharing.

From a distance I can see how the neck tattoo might look like a lightning bolt. The big flame on the other side isn’t apparent to me, though. Maybe her injuries prevented her from giving a more detailed description? Makes me sad to think of how much he hurt Mom.
I’m confused now as to who gave the tattoo descriptions - Mom or the neighbor?

From a distance I can see how the neck tattoo might look like a lightning bolt. The big flame on the other side isn’t apparent to me, though. Maybe her injuries prevented her from giving a more detailed description? Makes me sad to think of how much he hurt Mom.
I’m confused now as to who gave the tattoo descriptions - Mom or the neighbor?

The mayor said that the sketch of the POI was made based on the description a neighbor gave of a suspicious man seen near the T home a few days before.

Yep, that's from yesterday. View attachment 130284

Just came to post it myself. From here http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/02.15.2018+arrests.pdf

I can see him being able to pass for a Hispanic. In fact, I've known Hispanics that actually look "whiter" than this guy, so it's believable.

My husband, who is only half Italian, 1/4 British and 1/4 Irish has been confused for being Middle Eastern. My Mom was confused for being French, when she was indeed, British and Irish, not a drop of French in her.

It happens.

This image below IS NOT related to the case. I repeat, this is NOT related to the case- but, if you want to see an absolute horror show running loose that they are searching for, take a look at this man. Please know, his face WILL shock you, and he needs to be found ASAP, as he's another pig that was set free to live amongst our children:

https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5/photos/a.420785307547.197230.91345192547/10154286824482548/?type=3&theater

That is scary!!!

Looks like he was apprehended.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/sex-offender-released-from-federal-prison-in-virginia-is-missing/2017/02/08/9b92bad6-ee23-11e6-9c84-bf92de88a557_story.html

Oh my!!! I will be on the lookout. That is scary!!!

Imagine him being behind you in the grocery store. Worse yet, pumping gas behind you on a dark night. *shudder*.

Why do they let these animals out of their cages to roam free?

Imagine him being behind you in the grocery store. Worse yet, pumping gas behind you on a dark night. *shudder*.

Why do they let these animals out of their cages to roam free?

I can’t even imagine. It makes me cringe to think about it.

Probably the stolen cars....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Are those the charges only for Mississippi? The cars were stolen in GA and perhaps S.C. If they only apply to Mississippi or Alabama I wonder what the property would be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back