Identified! SC - Jason Patrick Callahan, Myrtle Beach, missing since 1995

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
are the crash scene pictures bloody/gory/graphic? or does it just show the van?

It's just one picture of the van, in black and white. Nothing graphic

Before seeing the pictures I had always thought if only they had been wearing seatbelts there was a chance it could of ended diffrently. But I dont think it would have made any diffrence, that crash is horrific.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Before seeing the pictures I had always thought if only they had been wearing seatbelts there was a chance it could of ended diffrently. But I dont think it would have made any diffrence, that crash is horrific.

It is pretty sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wondering hos they got that information. I can't find any info

Im speechless, i was expecting it but I still dont know what to say.

Jason has been near to my heart since the first time i heard about him, and I really thought he would never be identified so much time had past and so many people had been considered.

Its such a strange mix of feelings, happiness that he has his name back but utter devestation that the Jason that looked like such a happy sunny boy, like he would be everybodys friend is gone.

I hope that his family can take comfort in the fact that so many people were thinking of him, and working to get him his name. He was never alone.

It's true, their Namus profiles are closed. I'm crying right now

Wow. I expected this to be the case but I can't describe how I feel right now. So emotional.

We did it guys. Finally. I'm shaking.

*High five to everyone* HELL YEAH!

The namus profiles are gone, so it looks like it

has Doe ever been confirmed as Jason Callahan? Been hearing rumors and murmurs on social media. Thanks for any update

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701
Back