Found Deceased SC - Jayden Morrison, 4, Little River, 24 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks. Yeah, they feel different to me, too, but I was wondering.

Praying...I'm a little over an hour from there. Hope he is found soon.

Updates to this article: http://www.wbtw.com/story/27704920/horry-county-authorities-search-for-4-year-old-boy

Name confirmed now as Jayden Morrison (Mod can you please edit the title thanks!)

Divers have ceased diving in the ponds as of midnight. Operation has scaled back. There are still searches via ATV around the community, and they are using "side sonar" to scan the pond adjacent to the property he was at.

I've alerted your post, as this story and the links from Post #1 have also updated (at minimum the spelling of Jayden's first name.

I am going to call it a night (as I will need to be awake when my kids open their presents).

Blessings and Merry Christmas to everyone who is posting here.

Prayers up for Jayden.

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The news story hasn't been updated yet this morning. Not quite 8am east coast time. I'll start listening to the scanner as soon as I can bug it's going to be a while.

I can't imagine that this boy would just walk into some dark woods at night IMO.

It poured all day long here yesterday (South Myrtle). Our yard and drainage ditches were flooded (and still are)!

I can see this as being a potential factor if he was out in the elements overnight. :(

Sad. I hope they can find him safe somewhere.

Horry County authorities searching for missing boy, 4
December 24, 2014 Updated 3 hours ago

LITTLE RIVER — Teams of emergency workers and volunteers continued searching past 1 a.m. on Christmas day, for a 4-year-old boy reported missing from his grandmother’s house, where he was visiting for the holiday.

[...]

Tabatha Morrison said the family had arrived at her mother’s house from New York before about 8 a.m. to begin the Christmas celebration together. She left earlier in the day to go to Walmart to buy toys for Christmas gifts, she said.

She didn’t bring gifts for the children from New York because they wouldn’t fit in the car, she said.

“Mom called me at the store and said she couldn’t find him,’’ Morrison said. She said she rushed to the house and when she got there some emergency workers already were there. She also looked through the neighborhood, but never found her son, she said.

“He’s never done anything like this before. He’s 4 years old. He’s never been out of my eyesight,” she said.

Little Jayden is not familiar with the neighborhood and IMO, familiar with his Grandmother as well. The Grandmother is probably not used to watching him or as vigilant as his Mother IMO.

With how things have been going lately for missing children, do they suspect he was hurt or killed by her?

Waiting to hear some good news today. Thanks to those listening downstairs.

Prayers for this little guy, very worried.
The autistic children who go missing just break my heart, time is of the essence and I hope that as many men and women as possible are out looking this Christmas. From my memory they like water and small spaces, I hope he is safe and hiding somewhere where he can be found quickly. Lord, please guide the searchers to him.

jmo

With how things have been going lately for missing children, do they suspect he was hurt or killed by her?

It doesn't seem that way. Unfortunately it seems they more suspect he wandered off in the bad weather and is now either in one of the ponds or hiding in the woods.

Yeah, I have the same impression. It's an urgent situation but none of it seems focused directly on the house.

I wonder...did anyone actually see him outside?

could he maybe... I hope... Have found a new (for him) secret place to hide inside his grandma's home?

:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back