SC SC - Jessica Rapsys, 27, traveling to visit family, car found w/ keys, shoes & phone inside, Allendale, 13 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So am I the only one who thinks this whole thing is hinky? Note: I only live about an hour from where this happened and I have been through there before.
I do not think it is hinky at all. Any time you have mental health added to the mix (the part of the body responsible for making decisions is struggling, so decisions aren't going to make much sense) things are going to be hard to understand. If you read on SF Investigator's Twitter (X) account, x.com he details why they were confident she was still alive. He also writes "She walked out of an abandoned structure deep into a 22,000 acre parcel as SAR teams were approaching to search."

So am I the only one who thinks this whole thing is hinky? Note: I only live about an hour from where this happened and I have been through there before.
If the reports are they she has been located and is safe, that's all I need to know. As far as we know, no crime has been committed so this is not a public concern, imo.

jmo

According to the actionjacksonnews.com link previously posted. ( I can't figure out how to quote it.) She has been found. There is an update at the top of the previously posted article!

Late to the celebration, but adding my YAYYYYYYY! :)

'Finding Jessica was a team effort,' said Sheriff James Freeman. 'We all worked together and did not give up hope.'

"Rapsys is being transported to the hospital where she will be evaluated and provided any necessary medical treatment.

A family friend said she was found after walking out of an abandoned building. Now, the Allendale County Sheriff said she is being taken to the hospital for a medical evaluation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54
Back