Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the things that I feel that I can do at this point:

-Make the flyers directed at Johnny, telling him to call home. Put them up in my area and possibly as far south as Georgetown.

-Keep the word out around here with Facebook, e-mails, etc

-Have flyers on my vehicle so wherever I go at least Johnny's face will be seen.

-Look, look, and look some more whenever I go anywhere.

-Pass along fabgod's song because I think it's an effective tool that tugs at people's heartstrings.

What I will not do is:

-Make anymore calls to CUE or other search agencies

-contact people in the media that I know (except to pass along the song)

-communicate with the family ( I feel that if they want to share any information about where searches are being conducted they will find a way to let us know)

I am not sure that I would even recognize Johnny Brown anymore given that he probably has different clothes altogether and more facial hair. It's going to be tough. His speech impediment is probably going to be his saving grace because that is something people will notice. It might be good to make that the main focus of his special needs.

We have pretty much run the gamut of everything we can do. We've called CUE (they came), the news stations (they ran stories), Nonni Brenda a radio interview on his behalf,
put up flyers, searched, OLG and Miss James interviewed people, forwarded his information to other agencies, friends and family. ETC ETC I feel like everyone deserves a lot of credit for what they've done to help find Johnny. Each one of us will have to decide for themselves what they are capable and willing to do from here on out. I believe he is missing and I believe he needs to be found. I believe we have done a good job and I am not going to allow those who have not done as much to take that away from any of us. I applaud all of you for trying so hard. Johnny Brown will be located one day, of that I'm sure, and he will have WS to thank for getting the word out. If no one else will say it, I will---THANK YOU. On a personal note,your support has meant the world the to me. I joined WS to try and help Johnny. I felt guilty and sad, but everyone here bolstered my spirits when I was discouraged. For that, I also thank you.

BBM
How about putting placards up in your windows saying CARTERSVILLE or GEORGIA or some other word that he can see/read easily? I put them in all caps thinking maybe he learned to write that way and never changed to smaller letters. But then again they said he worked and had a paycheck. Does anyone know where he worked?

His pictures are all over MB and he hasn't gone up to them and pointed out that it was a picture of him, that we know of.

Hi everyone
I was speaking to a few of the W/Sers a couple of nights back about trying to raise the profile for Johnny.
We need to get to the big news channels as well as the ones in the area, Johnny could be just about anywhere by now so we need national coverage.

I tried to think of an angle that may give us some interest from the big companies and came up with a song.
I have uploaded it with a short video about Johnny, none of it is finished yet but if it helps its there! (just adding, I don't want anything from this, apart from Johnny safe and sound)

this is the link
http://youtu.be/gwdYC7YwgN4

thanks to Peekerfoo and also Nonni Brenda and Miss James for the inspiration

you can find it by going to youtube and typing in Johnny lamar Brown Hapetunez

:clap: :clap: Beautiful!!

Welcome Orgona! I, too was a long-time lurker before this case. I was always reluctant to join because my own computer skills are lacking and I was intimidated by how smart everyone is here. I have found that all opinions are welcome and appreciated.

On the note taking---I guess you'd have to actually speak with the family to understand how difficult it is to keep up with what is being said. I took quick notes precisely so I would be able to have some kind way to try and keep it all straight. My note taking aside, Nonni Brenda and others heard the same things I did. Yes, it's confusing, but that's the way we heard it. We can't help that. Julie is often very emotional and excited when speaking, so things get jumbled up. I can understand that completely!

On the computer issue--They have a facebook account asking for donations to be made to the family. Since, I just started one myself (to see my travelling son's photographs) I can say that if you're not great on the computer it takes a while to get the hang of it. They were able to do that. Julie runs her own business, so I don't think she is totally incapable of handling the basics of the computer. She comes across to me as a smart and hardworking business owner.

I made the decision not to speak to the family anymore because plans would be made and then....nothing. WE are asking to be of service to THEM. Not the other way around, so I don't get the disconnect. That's just me and MOO.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Oh Peekerfoo, I wasn't blaming you -or anyone else who communicated with the family- in any way and I hope it didn't sounded like I did. I know you did the best you could with what you had to work with. I just meant it must be something wrong with the sister's communication skills if you and the others could not follow what she was saying. Or this could be a family which is "coloring" the stories they are telling to others and that is the reason things were changing. This could be unbeknownst to them(I know some people like that), but could be intentional too.
His sister must have a lot on her plate if she runs her own business with employees and now having to worried about her lost brother and their sick mother too. I assume she doesn't have to many free time to deal with everything. I'm sure they are receiving a lot of different advise from a lot of people.

Truth be told many people were asking here on the forum and maybe elsewhere on the net or maybe even in person if they could set up a fund where people could contribute to their expenses and that could be the reason why they set up/or asked someone to set up that facebook page. I can't blame them for that. But when they did that, it seemingly became a problem to some. Although, I sure would like to see a page which is focused more on Johnny and the last verified sightings of him and where the dogs hit indicating he was once present and some more personal info about him and his abilities and the true nature of his disability. I would also love to see some modified pictures or sketches of him on it and good explanation about how to best approach him in case one spots him somewhere. Maybe some of the family does read here and can do something about it...

I emailed TES late last week to see what the situation was, as yet I haven't received a reply but I guess they are busy people

Hi fabgod, I haven't told you this, I love your song! You're a very talented man. I called David (can't remember his last name) with TES late last week also. It's posted a few pages back. He said that LE in MB said it is best ,with CUE being there searching, not to have too many search groups at once. He asked if they were there and how they were doing. I told him they were really working hard, had cannine there, even using the dogs for night searches, and were very helpful for the family. He said he did do a map on a system they use, with pictures, of where the would look if looking by foot, and also on horseback, and with dogs, and along the roadside. He did sound very concerned and sincere, but said they have to take their lead from LE, and they were right in that if too many people, dogs, etc are there it does become very confusing.
He said for now it's best that CUE continue, since they have been there for a while. He also said that LE is very good there, and knows they are also doing the very best they can.
He also said another good resource for finding Johnny is the newsperson, he said channel 15 or 13, couldnt remember which. He said she is very interested in finding Johnny, and gave me her number. I have it in my notes and will look it up if you would like.
Rev. and Ruby said LE is so helpful. Many are coming in b4 their shift starts looking, and on their off days. LE told them not to call a Taxi, to let them be their ride, just call. They were taking them food, and taking them where they needed to go. The work the family used for LE there was "excellent". All the family is home now as of Sat night about midnight, they road the bus to Atlanta and someone drove down and brought them home. Hope that helps.
O/T You need to be earning some money with your musical talents. I know you said you wrote the song, but was that you singing too? Really great song!

I would really love to see some sketches made depicting Johnny with longer hair and facial hair. It could really help for the people who are physically doing their own searches for him. I guess this would be something the family could/should request the search organisations or LE to do for them but now that the communication has broken down between the forum and the family it's to late to suggest?

Hi Organa and welcome. I don't know that communication between the forum and the family has broken down. I can only speak for myself. If the family needs me, they know to call me, and I will do what I can to help, except as stated above. Their numbers can be found on the LE flier if you would like to contact them. I have just realized I can only do so much...and at this point I have health issues I have to put first, and I am tired. Good luck to you, and thanks for anything you feel you can do to help Johnny.

I think it's really strange that Johnny has not been found. It's been over a month. How is it he was picked up by GPD the very night he goes missing ,but nothing since then?

It's been over two weeks since the last possible sightings that we know about.

Why haven't new tips come in?

I just hope he's safe and has food and shelter.

Given all the confusion I will stay out of it ,unless an organized group needs volunteers.

I agree that is probably best for me too. That is not to say that is someone else feels they can do more to help, I will support you in any way. :blowkiss:

As far as I know, no Silver Alert was ever issued :banghead:. Whatever else they have here as far alerts, LE told me Johnny did not qualify for them.

TES-- fabgod e-mailed them for an update

He does qualify to be on the GBI missing persons list and Mattie's call here in Ga, as a man with disabilities.
I have advised Julie of this, I called GBI to be sure he does qualify. I also advised her, per GBI, she needs to call Cartersville LE, and they will contact GBI, and add him to both of those lists. As of now I don't think she has done this, and I don't know if she has plans to. I will remind her if she calls me.

Nonni Brenda,

I was reading through your post again,trying to take it all in.

How is it that the people in the neighborhood knew the story was "messed up" ?

If they know more than we know then they should be helping the family with the media.

Well, it sounds to me like the people in the neighborhood need to get busy finding Johnny. Lots of people want to sit back and tell somebody what or what not to do but when it's time to get up and get busy,,,,, where'd they all go??
If it's ever said that family couldn't get the help they needed, somebody needs to look at WS and they will see there were numerous people that went beyond their call of duty to help. I have a lot more personal feelings about this situation and how things could possibly turn out, but I'm gonna bite my tongue.

Hi fabgod, I haven't told you this, I love your song! You're a very talented man. I called David (can't remember his last name) with TES late last week also. It's posted a few pages back. He said that LE in MB said it is best ,with CUE being there searching, not to have too many search groups at once. He asked if the were there and how they were doing. I told him the were really working hard, had cannine there, even using the dogs for night searches, and were very helpful for the family. He said he did do a map on a system they use, with pictures, of where the would look if looking by foot, and also on horseback, and with dogs, and along the roadside. I did sound very concerned and sincere, but said they have to take their lead from LE, and they were right in that if too many people, dogs, etc are there it does become very confusing.
He said for now it's best that CUE continue, since they have been there for a while. He also said that LE is very good there, and knows they are also doing the very best they can.
He also said another good resource for finding Johnny is the newsperson, he said channel 15 or 13, couldnt remember which. He said she is very interested in finding Johnny, and gave me her number. I have it in my notes and will look it up if you would like.
Rev. and Ruby said LE is so helpful. Many are coming in b4 their shift starts looking, and on their off days. LE told them not to call a Taxi, to let them be their ride, just call. They were taking them food, and taking them where they needed to go. The work the family used for LE there was "excellent". All the family is home now as of Sat night about midnight, they road the bus to Atlanta and someone drove down and brought them home. Hope that helps.
O/T You need to be earning some money with your musical talents. I know you said you wrote the song, but was that you singing too? Really great song!

David Rader with TES,I believe.

Hi Orgona, to piggyback off what Peekerfoo said:
Talking to Julie is not easy. About taking notes etc, I was a mental health therapist for many years. I mostly contracted with the state of Ga, and went into the homes of DFACS (Dept of F & C Svcs) clients and counseled parents, helping them get their kids back when they had lost custody temporarily. I also counseled their children. I really listen very well. When talking to Julie, I had my questions typed out b4 I got there. I try not to write when a client is talking, as it may make them feel like i'm really not listening to them. So I mostly listened. If there was something I felt I may not remember I would jot that down, detailed info.
I also had my 15 yr old granddaughter with me, and she was prepared to listen carefully, and take notes if she needed to. (She is a little me. LOL)
Julie's style of communication: She would be telling you something, then mid-sentence, start with another sentence, which some times would even be a different subject. Then jump back. I would just let her do that without interrupting her, so as not to break her train of thought. Then I would go back to the previous subject if she didn't.
Those of us who talked to her heard the same thing. For instance, the bus story, Peekerfoo and I heard exactly the same thing, almost word for word. The story as we have understood from the beginning is that Johnny tried to get on a bus, the driver couldn't understand him trying to say Atlanta, thought he was saying Allanna. Finally understood him and told him his bus didn't go to Atlanta.
The way she said it to both of us was that Johnny and the bus driver were talking to each other. When she said the driver didin't understand the person he was talking to, she told us both that Johnny couldn't say Atlanta, he says it like "Allanna".
That is the story we have thought was what happened.
Then: I gave a radio interview here in Cartersville, which ran all week last week.
Sat. night Julie called saying that any contact with media in the future she wants to come for the family only. Said that her people in the neighborhood heard the interview, and "the Media" had it mixed up. I reminded her that I was the one talking, so it had to be me who mixed it up. She said the bus story was all wrong. Johnny had never tried to get on the bus. The person the driver was talking to was a homeless man Johnny had been seen with earlier, and it was the homeless man who couldn't say Atlanta correctly. She told the story originally saying "Johnny" says Atlanta like "Allanna". She used Johnny's name. She said her friends was upset that "the bus driver refused to let Johnny ride bus." That is certainly not what I talked about. I said that the bus driver told Johnny that his bus didn't go to Atlanta, as it was a local MB bus.
My opinion is this: her neighborhood people had heard the story a different way. When they heard it as I told it, they got upset, went to Julie, told her about it being mixed up.
I think they heard what the wanted to hear, not what was said, and thought Johnny had been treated unfairly by "being refused the bus ride." Then they did what well meaning people do sometimes and all offered their opinion on the help she was receiving, making her question it, being confused with so many opinions.
As far as not helping search for Johnny anymore, I am going to give Johnny's disappearance as much as attention as possible. But I am going to stop doing things the family should be doing themselves. I have suggested Julie call the African-American leaders in our community, Atlanta, and the state. I looked up their numbers and was going to call them myself, but ran out of time , considering my surgery last Wed. I gave the names and numbers to Julie. She said she did call one of them she knows personally, but as of yesterday had not followed up with calls to the other ones.
Confusion for me is why didn't someone in the family look of these people and call them without me doing it for them, calling at least the ones they know personally. I gave her a list of to-do's Sat. when I interviewed them, people to call etc. I don't know if she will follow through or not. Sorry for the long post, guess I am just venting this morning.
Orgona, I am so happy that you are here on this thread for Johnny. I want you to know your post did not hurt or offend me in any way. You have some great ideas and suggestions. I know you will be a tremendous help here. I guess I just had some things I needed to get off my chest, and explain. Please don't think otherwise.

Hi Orgona, to piggyback off what Peekerfoo said:
Talking to Julie is not easy. About taking notes etc, I was a mental health therapist for many years. I mostly contracted with the state of Ga, and went into the homes of DFACS (Dept of F & C Svcs) clients and counseled parents, helping them get their kids back when they had lost custody temporarily. I also counseled their children. I really listen very well. When talking to Julie, I had my questions typed out b4 I got there. I try not to write when a client is talking, as it may make them feel like i'm really not listening to them. So I mostly listened. If there was something I felt I may not remember I would jot that down, detailed info.
I also had my 15 yr old granddaughter with me, and she was prepared to listen carefully, and take notes if she needed to. (She is a little me. LOL)
Julie's style of communication: She would be telling you something, then mid-sentence, start with another sentence, which some times would even be a different subject. Then jump back. I would just let her do that without interrupting her, so as not to break her train of thought. Then I would go back to the previous subject if she didn't.
Those of us who talked to her heard the same thing. For instance, the bus story, Peekerfoo and I heard exactly the same thing, almost word for word. The story as we have understood from the beginning is that Johnny tried to get on a bus, the driver couldn't understand him trying to say Atlanta, thought he was saying Allanna. Finally understood him and told him his bus didn't go to Atlanta.
The way she said it to both of us was that Johnny and the bus driver were talking to each other. When she said the driver didin't understand the person he was talking to, she told us both that Johnny couldn't say Atlanta, he says it like "Allanna".
That is the story we have thought was what happened.
Then: I gave a radio interview here in Cartersville, which ran all week last week.
Sat. night Julie called saying that any contact with media in the future she wants to come for the family only. Said that her people in the neighborhood heard the interview, and "the Media" had it mixed up. I reminded her that I was the one talking, so it had to be me who mixed it up. She said the bus story was all wrong. Johnny had never tried to get on the bus. The person the driver was talking to was a homeless man Johnny had been seen with earlier, and it was the homeless man who couldn't say Atlanta correctly. She told the story originally saying "Johnny" says Atlanta like "Allanna". She used Johnny's name. She said her friends was upset that "the bus driver refused to let Johnny ride bus." That is certainly not what I talked about. I said that the bus driver told Johnny that his bus didn't go to Atlanta, as it was a local MB bus.
My opinion is this: her neighborhood people had heard the story a different way. When they heard it as I told it, they got upset, went to Julie, told her about it being mixed up.
I think they heard what the wanted to hear, not what was said, and thought Johnny had been treated unfairly by "being refused the bus ride." Then they did what well meaning people do sometimes and all offered their opinion on the help she was receiving, making her question it, being confused with so many opinions.
As far as not helping search for Johnny anymore, I am going to give Johnny's disappearance as much as attention as possible. But I am going to stop doing things the family should be doing themselves. I have suggested Julie call the African-American leaders in our community, Atlanta, and the state. I looked up their numbers and was going to call them myself, but ran out of time , considering my surgery last Wed. I gave the names and numbers to Julie. She said she did call one of them she knows personally, but as of yesterday had not followed up with calls to the other ones.
Confusion for me is why didn't someone in the family look of these people and call them without me doing it for them, calling at least the ones they know personally. I gave her a list of to-do's Sat. when I interviewed them, people to call etc. I don't know if she will follow through or not. Sorry for the long post, guess I am just venting this morning.
Orgona, I am so happy that you are here on this thread for Johnny. I want you to know your post did not hurt or offend me in any way. You have some great ideas and suggestions. I know you will be a tremendous help here. I guess I just had some things I needed to get off my chest, and explain. Please don't think otherwise.

You have described the experience perfectly. I think Julie's mind may be skipping around when she is getting info from LE or anyone else. I think she only catches bits and pieces when info is being relayed to her.
Back on Aug.24th ,post # 219 , I said this was like the game "Gossip" where the info is passed along to many people and by the end the info is completely different.

I never imagined when I got involved that it would become so confusing.
This should have been a quick and easy "find" in my opinion.

So many people have had contact with Johnny ,if more publicity had been done initially he would have been found by now.
JMO

ETA: not judging the family or MBPD. I'm sure everyone thought Johnny would have been found quickly.

I do still believe that both the family and LE know something about Johnny that we don't know ( although it's coming out in dribbles) and that is why we are so confused.
Whatever that thing is,it may be why Julie has backed away from us. Maybe asked too many questions or expected more than the family wanted to do.
I just don't know.

BBM
How about putting placards up in your windows saying CARTERSVILLE or GEORGIA or some other word that he can see/read easily? I put them in all caps thinking maybe he learned to write that way and never changed to smaller letters. But then again they said he worked and had a paycheck. Does anyone know where he worked?

His pictures are all over MB and he hasn't gone up to them and pointed out that it was a picture of him, that we know of.

Hi watcher, In my interview with the family Sat. I discovered Johnny has worked at Krystal Restaurant, in a warehouse, as a custodian cleaning, and in a liquor store stock boy. She said he had trouble reading the bottles in the liquor store, but could move the boxes. She also said he did his own laundry. He opened his own bank account, deposited his pay checks, made his own grocery list, bought his groceries, counting out the right money and making change. she said the bank knows him well.
eta: I have also suggested Julie start a fund at her bank, and be sure it is put in Johnny Lamar Brown Missing person fund so people could find it.
I also suggested she re-do the FB page. She said someone else set up that FB page. I suggested she may want to start one she can control,personalize it geared more to Johnny, his speech pattern, mannerisms, talk about personal interests of Johnny, and have lots of pics of him. She hasn't done that as of yesterday.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Oh Peekerfoo, I wasn't blaming you -or anyone else who communicated with the family- in any way and I hope it didn't sounded like I did. I know you did the best you could with what you had to work with. I just meant it must be something wrong with the sister's communication skills if you and the others could not follow what she was saying. Or this could be a family which is "coloring" the stories they are telling to others and that is the reason things were changing. This could be unbeknownst to them(I know some people like that), but could be intentional too.
His sister must have a lot on her plate if she runs her own business with employees and now having to worried about her lost brother and their sick mother too. I assume she doesn't have to many free time to deal with everything. I'm sure they are receiving a lot of different advise from a lot of people.

Truth be told many people were asking here on the forum and maybe elsewhere on the net or maybe even in person if they could set up a fund where people could contribute to their expenses and that could be the reason why they set up/or asked someone to set up that facebook page. I can't blame them for that. But when they did that, it seemingly became a problem to some. Although, I sure would like to see a page which is focused more on Johnny and the last verified sightings of him and where the dogs hit indicating he was once present and some more personal info about him and his abilities and the true nature of his disability. I would also love to see some modified pictures or sketches of him on it and good explanation about how to best approach him in case one spots him somewhere. Maybe some of the family does read here and can do something about it...

The fact that Julie has to work so much and the other family issues make it impossible for them to do many things,is exactly why we came together to offer our help,which they accepted and directed .
Every place I went was where Julie wanted us to look.
Everything I've written on the posters and on WS was either suggested or okayed by Julie.

The breakdowns came when there was no follow thru on their end,or when we heard critical info that had never been told to us in our multiple conversation.

There are three of us who have interacted with JB's sister and we are all feeling the same way. We are all thinking "what is REALLY going on here?"

The answer is ,we just don't know .It's not as cut and dry as we first believed.

Hi fabgod, I haven't told you this, I love your song! You're a very talented man. I called David (can't remember his last name) with TES late last week also. It's posted a few pages back. He said that LE in MB said it is best ,with CUE being there searching, not to have too many search groups at once. He asked if they were there and how they were doing. I told him they were really working hard, had cannine there, even using the dogs for night searches, and were very helpful for the family. He said he did do a map on a system they use, with pictures, of where the would look if looking by foot, and also on horseback, and with dogs, and along the roadside. He did sound very concerned and sincere, but said they have to take their lead from LE, and they were right in that if too many people, dogs, etc are there it does become very confusing.

NonniBrenda

You know I've said it a few times how much I appreciate the hard work you and Peek and MissJames, (not forgetting OLG right from the start) and everyone else has done here,
I have been thinking about how the thanks button isnt enough and the best thing I can say to you all is,
"If I was lost, I would wish that you would be looking for me"

Now, if you knew me, you would know without doubt that I am not the sort of man that would say that lightly, you have all given me hope that all is not lost in this world, I honestly mean that.

Massive thanks to CUE and to all LE involved, they get a bad ride a lot of the time and it is nice to know from people affected that they have a caring side!

Lastly, yes, the horrible strangled sound being passed off for singing, is me, Imagine a real singer on there lol!
I want to come back as Luther Vandross next time!

Come on Johnny Lamar Brown, it's time we had a happy ending here

Well, it sounds to me like the people in the neighborhood need to get busy finding Johnny. Lots of people want to sit back and tell somebody what or what not to do but when it's time to get up and get busy,,,,, where'd they all go??
If it's ever said that family couldn't get the help they needed, somebody needs to look at WS and they will see there were numerous people that went beyond their call of duty to help. I have a lot more personal feelings about this situation and how things could possibly turn out, but I'm gonna bite my tongue.

Oh Simp, thank you for saying that,. My tongue has deeeep tooth marks in it too. LOL When I worked for DFACS, I had clients, about 95% of them, that wanted things done, but expected their DFACS rep. to line everything up for them and come get them and take them to do it. I don't mean to put anyone down, and I do blame the system that has been place for such a long time. I had clients that were 3rd and 4th generations. They had learned "helplessness" mentality and behaviors. This is another whole topic, so I'll just say there are so many things about our welfare programs in our wonderful USA.:silenced:

You have described the experience perfectly. I think Julie's mind may be skipping around when she is getting info from LE or anyone else. I think she only catches bits and pieces when info is being relayed to her.
Back on Aug.24th ,post # 219 , I said this was like the game "Gossip" where the info is passed along to many people and by the end the info is completely different.

I never imagined when I got involved that it would become so confusing.
This should have been a quick and easy "find" in my opinion.

So many people have had contact with Johnny ,if more publicity had been done initially he would have been found by now.
JMO
I know what you're saying about Julie backing away...My observation is that she seems to have backed away until I make many calls, then she will finally call me back. Then when we do talk or I do see her, she seems very happy that I am helping and we really get a lot covered. An example, I called her many times Thurs and Fri, thinking I was to help her put out fliers, she wouldn't return my calls. Finally Fri about 7pm I left her a message I was on my way over. She called back immediately! She said not to come she could come over her for a few minutes. She had family there discussing what to do. We decided to wait to meet till Sat. and that was a very productive meeting, and I got lots of answers to our questions. When I push her to get involved, she seems sincere. She's very hard to read. I have some ideas but just theories, and don't want to share at this time.
ETA: not judging the family or MBPD. I'm sure everyone thought Johnny would have been found quickly.

I do still believe that both the family and LE know something about Johnny that we don't know ( although it's coming out in dribbles) and that is why we are so confused.
Whatever that thing is,it may be why Julie has backed away from us. Maybe asked too many questions or expected more than the family wanted to do.
I just don't know.

I know what you're saying about Julie backing away...My observation is that she seems to have backed away until I make many calls, then she will finally call me back. Then when we do talk or I do see her, she seems very happy that I am helping and we really get a lot covered. An example, I called her many times Thurs and Fri, thinking I was to help her put out fliers, she wouldn't return my calls. Finally Fri about 7pm I left her a message I was on my way over. She called back immediately! She said not to come she could come over her for a few minutes. She had family there discussing what to do. We decided to wait to meet till Sat. and that was a very productive meeting, and I got lots of answers to our questions. When I push her to get involved, she seems sincere. She's very hard to read. I have some ideas about that, but just theories, and don't want to share at this time.

Trading voice mails with Tom. Hoping he might be able to help.

NonniBrenda

You know I've said it a few times how much I appreciate the hard work you and Peek and MissJames, (not forgetting OLG right from the start) and everyone else has done here,
I have been thinking about how the thanks button isnt enough and the best thing I can say to you all is,
"If I was lost, I would wish that you would be looking for me"

Now, if you knew me, you would know without doubt that I am not the sort of man that would say that lightly, you have all given me hope that all is not lost in this world, I honestly mean that.

Massive thanks to CUE and to all LE involved, they get a bad ride a lot of the time and it is nice to know from people affected that they have a caring side!

Lastly, yes, the horrible strangled sound being passed off for singing, is me, Imagine a real singer on there lol!
I want to come back as Luther Vandross next time!

Come on Johnny Lamar Brown, it's time we had a happy ending here

The thing about WS, we do what we do because we care deeply. That makes it a very personal issue... I think that if someone near and dear to me went missing, I may consider coming to my computer FIRST, and notifying WS, then dialing 911. LOL
I love your voice and I love the song. I also love Luther!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz