SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peekerfoo,
please dont think I was saying you should have gone to the police, my point was that you did report it and who you reported it to.
Its telling imo, that that information was not recognised officially, there must be a reason for that if you see what I mean?

No, no Fabgod, I wasn't thinking of it that way! I was thinking out loud about WHAT IF my sighting never got passed on to LE? If the person I told didn't tell police, did it hurt Johnny's chances? That's what I meant by if I knew then what I know now I would've by-passed the "middleman" and gone straight to LE.

Hope you had a happy b-day!

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/19672501/body-found-in-the-grand-strand

Mans body found near Grand Strand, natural causes at the moment

Not another one!
I wonder why they think it's natural causes? I wonder how long the body's been there? OK, I'll just have to wait until the next news update. I'm not fond of the waiting.:notgood:.

It always amazes me that you're in the UK and I'm right here, but you always seem to get the story faster than the locals!!:floorlaugh:

I just finished writing a long e-mail to Brianna Smith at WPDE. I explained my feelings, sent fabgod's video, and asked several questions. My son worked for WPDE a few years ago in the production department and I mentioned that, too. (The friend I have over at TV13 also used to work there, so I sometimes forget that he changed stations LOL)

Hopefully, she can get to the bottom of what's going on and provide us with some useful information. If nothing else, it is reminder to her that people are still wondering about Johnny.

I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully soon will have some answers.

I pray that's not Johnny either. I was thinking he may have gotten as far as the big highway on his trek towards home, but hopefully it's not him.:please:

I wonder if Brianna Smith has an update on the identity of the body?
If someone died of lack of nourishment and/or weather conditions, would that be considered natural causes?

I wonder if Brianna Smith has an update on the identity of the body?
If someone died of lack of nourishment and/or weather conditions, would that be considered natural causes?

I just checked her FB and she doesn't have any updates on the latest body that was discovered.

Yes, I would consider those things natural causes. I guess the person could've had a heart attack, stroke, or whatever, too. It's sad that the person was so close to the hospital.
There are woods there and the YMCA is nearby also. Lots of doctors offices and a surgery center on 82nd.

OMG!! Peekerfoo, talk about divine intervention! I know you must have been awestruck, that you found your mother wandering around like that! I worked in nursing homes for 20 years or so, and we used to have people who would wander off occasionally. One guy was found wandering down the highway. It's a small town, so they were always found quickly. I know you are very relieved that it was you who saw her walking down that road. How far was she from the nursing home when you found her? So thankful for you and for her!

So, Johnny's sister has not been back here since she registered? How odd is that? Is it possible she could have lost her password and can't sign in?

The question about whether Johnny received some kind of SSI or disability is a good one, I wish we had the answer. Perhaps his checks are automatically deposited. I think this is how SS works these days, they don't send out paper checks anymore, so if that is the case, his checks would be going to his bank account every month. It would be interesting to know if any money has been withdrawn since he went missing. I'm certainly not accusing anyone, just thinking out loud. If they had to use some of his money to go back to MB to look for him, that would be perfectly understandable.

Her home is not far from Hwy17, but you have to go down a main road and then take the long driveway into her place. She was on the main road and was very close to Hwy 17. Once I got over the shock of everything I felt so blessed that God put me where he needed me to be yesterday.

Maybe Jazzy Julie did lose her password. There must be a way for her to get it or make a new one?

IMO Johnny doesn't get disability--JMO MOO etc

Strange don't they usually say white male/female or hispanic, African but not here. in regards to the body found near hospital

Strange don't they usually say white male/female or hispanic, African but not here. in regards to the body found near hospital

We're lucky they even said it was a male! This happens a lot around here. LE will only give a little information until they know more and then the media will know. In the meantime, we wait:sigh:

We're lucky they even said it was a male! This happens a lot around here. LE will only give a little information until they know more and then the media will know. In the meantime, we wait:sigh:

I hate waiting.... just got home, and now I am on pins and needles - again! Good grief!

Her home is not far from Hwy17, but you have to go down a main road and then take the long driveway into her place. She was on the main road and was very close to Hwy 17. Once I got over the shock of everything I felt so blessed that God put me where he needed me to be yesterday.

Maybe Jazzy Julie did lose her password. There must be a way for her to get it or make a new one?

IMO Johnny doesn't get disability--JMO MOO etc

BBM I agree with the BBM part Peekerfoo. And that is JMO also.

I am in Wilmington N.C. For a wedding, was driving around today and kept looking for someone who fit the description of Johnny Brown. Told my daughter and grandson to also keep a lookout, hoping if he came this way I would be lucky enough to see him. Will continue to look around this area next day or two. JUst want you to be found safe Johnny.

I've only posted a few times in this thread but I followed it. My mind went in all directions in this case. I will admit that I had some anger towards the family for leaving him and letting him go off on their own but realized they probably are so use to him able to go a few blocks that they didn't even think about being in a strange place. The event of being on Vacation probably changed their normal thought pattern. You know, excited we are here, go here go there.

I've only posted a few times in this thread but I followed it. My mind went in all directions in this case. I will admit that I had some anger towards the family for leaving him and letting him go off on their own but realized they probably are so use to him able to go a few blocks that they didn't even think about being in a strange place. The event of being on Vacation probably changed their normal thought pattern. You know, excited we are here, go here go there.

That's all quite possible, but he's still missing, we're still here,we're still trying to help and we are still hoping Julie will realize that by coming here she can possibly help Johnny, too. JMO

I am in Wilmington N.C. For a wedding, was driving around today and kept looking for someone who fit the description of Johnny Brown. Told my daughter and grandson to also keep a lookout, hoping if he came this way I would be lucky enough to see him. Will continue to look around this area next day or two. JUst want you to be found safe Johnny.

Last evening we were in the car with my little granddaughter and she put the window down and started yelling, "Johnny Brown! Johnny Brown!". She was with me one day when I was putting up flyers and I told her that he got lost and needed to get home again. I thought she'd forgotten all about it, but she hadn't.

It never hurts to look because we have no idea where he might turn up. Wilmington is not that far from here, so it's a very real possibility. Good for you to be keeping an eye out!

I was in the Walmart parking lot the other day and saw a black guy in cargo shorts and the first thing I thought of was Johnny. I knew it wasn't him, but the thought hit me that it's possible he could have hitched rides with truckers and ended up almost anywhere. If he tried to tell them where his home is, they could have trouble understanding him and mistake it for other places. I know it's crazy to think he could end up here, but you never know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back