SC SC - Jorden Shyann Nebling, 19, Greenville County, 10 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More pictures of her on the new page for Jorden at the Charley Project

Tiktok from MT, her stepmom.

Authorities need help locating 20-year-old South Carolina woman last seen in 2020

Investigation continues in the case of missing Upstate woman

Nebling-photo-d6519fc8-217a-483c-98fe-0b1bf592bbe0.jpg

I know this is an older post but I just saw it and have a question about that FB - it's her but it comes up as Jorden Austen instead of Jorden Nebling. Wondering if she goes by both names?

There's a few more of her FB using Nebling, but nothing much on them (and probably not all of them, one of the reasons I asked about last name):

Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling

Also on the PD FB comments look for MT 12/8/20 post about last seen by:

Greenville County Sheriff's Office
I didn’t include the quote in the message above and now I can’t figure out how to edit/delete. But just thought it’s interesting that one of the profiles has disappeared. I wonder if that means she was on Facebook and deleted it, someone else had access, or someone else was posing as her, or something else. I wonder what was on the now deleted page.

The police had access to all her pages.
I didn’t include the quote in the message above and now I can’t figure out how to edit/delete. But just thought it’s interesting that one of the profiles has disappeared. I wonder if that means she was on Facebook and deleted it, someone else had access, or someone else was posing as her, or something else. I wonder what was on the now deleted

From your article-

Nebling had been staying with her biological mother at the time, who apparently thought that Nebling had just "run off and would come back"

Nebling didn't have a perfect track record as a teenager, which is why some people have dismissed her disappearance, but she was on her way to becoming a responsible adult just before she vanished… At the point [when] she went missing, she had just got a job, and she just took a drug test, and she was not doing drugs, and she was so happy,"…

The day before she went missing, on Oct. 9, 2020, Nebling and "a guy" she had been seeing borrowed a car to drive from Travelers Rest to see friends in Cowpens. The man she was with left Cowpens with a friend while Nebling stayed behind and drove herself back to Travelers Rest the next day.

As she drove home on Oct. 10, the borrowed car broke down in front of a house near the Old Whitehouse Road Extension in Travelers Rest, according to Tucker. (Tucker is the stepmom, also the one that reported her missing.)

A person living in that house where her car broke down reported speaking with Nebling, who said someone was coming to pick up the car. The witness then saw someone pick up Nebling that afternoon.

Investigators later determined that Nebling had contacted her ex-boyfriend, who lived in Travelers Rest, to come pick her up. Her ex told investigators that he and Nebling had gotten in a fight after he had driven her to his place, at which point she had left, and no one has heard from her since.

"In my heart, I think he did something to her. He had a history of being abusive.… And police have searched his property. I know that they dug up a concrete pad in the driveway that he had recently put down close to when she went missing.
And I know that the police focused a lot on talking to him. But unfortunately, Travelers — this is a very, very remote area," Tucker said, adding that the down has a lot of "undeveloped" land where anybody could hide signs of a crime.

Her boyfriend,Tyler Wilkins, at the time of her disappearance has been arrested for murder of his current girlfriend and newborn baby.

Wilkins picked up Nebling in Traveler's Rest after her car broke down on the day she went missing, Tucker previously told Fox News Digital. Wilkins told investigators that he and Nebling had gotten in a fight after he had driven her to his place, at which point she had left, and no one has heard from her since.

"In my heart, I think he did something to her. He had a history of being abusive. … And police have searched his property. I know that they dug up a concrete pad in the driveway that he had recently put down close to when she went missing. And I know that the police focused a lot on talking to him. But unfortunately, Travelers — this is a very, very remote area," Tucker said, adding that the town has a lot of "undeveloped" land where anybody could hide signs of a crime.

Greenville County deputies on Wednesday evening responded to reports of a missing woman on Saw Mill Road. Upon arrival, they located deceased Clarrissa Michelle Winchester and her newborn child, also dead, according to an arrest warrants obtained by FOX Carolina.

Wilkins is accused of trapping Winchester in her home and assaulting her, causing blunt force trauma to her head and neck, killing her. He is also accused of neglecting the newborn baby after allegedly killing the child's mother, FOX Carolina reported.

Wilkins' other priors include aggravated assault, possession of a deadly weapon, domestic violence and other charges. Most recently, he was charged with possession of stolen goods in February, and he posted bond in April, according to Greenville County.

Wilkins has not been charged with any crimes in connection to Nebling's disappearance.

Great!! So this $%@ is suspected of disappearing Shyann in October 2020. And now on November 9, 2022 - he's arrested for killing another young woman and leaving the baby to fend for herself :mad:

THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!

So tragic. I don’t have words. I hope he confesses and gives the family closure if he is responsible for Jorden. It’s too bad this second tragedy wasn’t prevented. Moo

Great!! So this $%@ is suspected of disappearing Shyann in October 2020. And now on November 9, 2022 - he's arrested for killing another young woman and leaving the baby to fend for herself :mad:

THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!

The documentary from John Walsh had just been broadcast a couple of weeks earlier.
IMO--the new girlfriend might have seen it, and all that violence within TW erupted. Again.

So tragic. I don’t have words. I hope he confesses and gives the family closure if he is responsible for Jorden. It’s too bad this second tragedy wasn’t prevented. Moo

My guess is that he might 'hold out' to have a bargaining chip. But he seems so volatile, so it seems like it would be a good idea to keep riling him up.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back