SC SC - Jorden Shyann Nebling, 19, Greenville County, 10 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Investigators with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office are seeking information regarding the whereabouts of a missing teenager. Nineteen (19) year-old, Jorden Shyann Nebling was last heard from on October 10, 2020 and is known to frequent the Travelers Rest and Marietta areas. She is described as a white female, 5’5”/slim build. Jorden has a tattoo on her left forearm that says “Love free”.

Investigators ask for anyone with information concerning her whereabouts to call 864-271-5210 or Crime Stoppers of Greenville at 23-CRIME.

125810744_2161496487307306_2835592040265577675_n.jpg

125497969_2161496520640636_4553039207159333621_n.jpg

Greenville County Sheriff's Office

Deputies ask for help tracking down Greenville Co. teen missing for more than a month

Jorden was a foster child who was adopted as a older child along with her older sister. She was hanging with bio mom who didn’t want to report her as she thought she was just hiding out. Older sister reached out to someone for help who initiated the police report.

Police should take this seriously. It resembles former case of Brooke Henson. 21 year old unsolved missing persons case.

Crime Stoppers of Greenville
6 Apr 2021

Authorities are seeking information about these two longstanding Missing Person cases:

1) Jorden Shyann Nebling — last seen on Oct. 20, 2020. She is 20 years old, 5’5”, with a slim build and a tattoo on her forearm that reads “Live Free.” She is know ln to frequent th Travelers Rest and Marietta areas.

168836779_10159260224912246_8983857803663681252_n.jpg

Crime Stoppers of Greenville
6 Apr 2021

Authorities are seeking information about these two longstanding Missing Person cases:

1) Jorden Shyann Nebling — last seen on Oct. 20, 2020. She is 20 years old, 5’5”, with a slim build and a tattoo on her forearm that reads “Live Free.” She is know ln to frequent th Travelers Rest and Marietta areas.

168836779_10159260224912246_8983857803663681252_n.jpg

Sadly, not many that I have seen. From what I've gathered she had a disjointed family structure, the only one I've really seen raise the initial alarm, and subsequent, was someone who I believe was her ex-stepmom (can dig up the saved posts, forgive me I'm going off memory at the moment).
I've spent some time in upstate SC and I check for anything on this girl at least weekly. It's seriously frustrating because she just seems to be an absolute ghost.
It really breaks my heart that I don't see more actively advocating or searching for her. I really wish I was still in the area, this one has really bothered me and can't seem to find any digital footprint - Like, the ultimate lost girl.

Most recent account (last active oct 5 2020)
Facebook
read the comments on the photo posted on 3/18/20

I know this is an older post but I just saw it and have a question about that FB - it's her but it comes up as Jorden Austen instead of Jorden Nebling. Wondering if she goes by both names?

There's a few more of her FB using Nebling, but nothing much on them (and probably not all of them, one of the reasons I asked about last name):

Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling

Also on the PD FB comments look for MT 12/8/20 post about last seen by:

Sadly, not many that I have seen. From what I've gathered she had a disjointed family structure, the only one I've really seen raise the initial alarm, and subsequent, was someone who I believe was her ex-stepmom (can dig up the saved posts, forgive me I'm going off memory at the moment).
I've spent some time in upstate SC and I check for anything on this girl at least weekly. It's seriously frustrating because she just seems to be an absolute ghost.
It really breaks my heart that I don't see more actively advocating or searching for her. I really wish I was still in the area, this one has really bothered me and can't seem to find any digital footprint - Like, the ultimate lost girl.

I'm still looking, and I'm the ex-stepmom. I still talk to investigators often and have begged the news to run it again and again. We still have flyers out, but not getting results really... I'm truly heart broken. She really seemed to just vanish!

I know this is an older post but I just saw it and have a question about that FB - it's her but it comes up as Jorden Austen instead of Jorden Nebling. Wondering if she goes by both names?

There's a few more of her FB using Nebling, but nothing much on them (and probably not all of them, one of the reasons I asked about last name):

Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling
Jorden Nebling

Also on the PD FB comments look for MT 12/8/20 post about last seen by:

Just an alternate facebook since she'd made so many with Nebling. Her legal name is Jorden Shyann Nebling.

CuriosityKiledTheCat glad to have you! I spent some time in the area, just wish I hadn't moved back north before she disappeared so that I could be helpful on location. Thanks a million for continuing to advocate for her & push for answers. I know there are plenty of very rural areas in Anderson/Greenville...

WHERE IS JORDEN?

I'm still looking, and I'm the ex-stepmom. I still talk to investigators often and have begged the news to run it again and again. We still have flyers out, but not getting results really... I'm truly heart broken. She really seemed to just vanish!

Unidentified remains were located in Greenville, S.C. My thoughts go out to the deceased's loved ones.

Google Maps (street view of intersection)

Human remains found during search for suspect in South Carolina, deputies say
Jul. 7, 2021
SBM
...during the search deputies located unidentifiable human remains near a wooded area near the intersection of Woodmede Way and Bruce Road just before 5 p.m. [snip] ...the suspect from the traffic stop and the human remains appear to be unrelated at this time.

Jorden was a foster child who was adopted as a older child along with her older sister. She was hanging with bio mom who didn’t want to report her as she thought she was just hiding out. Older sister reached out to someone for help who initiated the police report.

Police should take this seriously. It resembles former case of Brooke Henson. 21 year old unsolved missing persons case.

It's now been 22 years since Brooke Henson a 20 year old disappeared without a trace from Travelers Rest.

Now, we're missing a 2nd young lady. I know there are a lot of people doing everything in their power to help find Jorden. Lots of prayers being sent up for her and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back