SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted. I am not sure if allowed. I really need to print the rules to refer to.

Someone is posting a lot on his Facebook page today!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maybe someone who hurt them has Charlie's phone, and this is a sick joke. I did notice the song shared from YouTube has a heading over it for Norton Identity Safe. Is that a way to hide your YouTube account if you share to FB?

Maybe someone who hurt them has Charlie's phone, and this is a sick joke. I did notice the song shared from YouTube has a heading over it for Norton Identity Safe. Is that a way to hide your YouTube account if you share to FB?
Dockins, I didn't think about the phone but saw the Norton thing.

FWIW She has two recent exes.

As for whoever is posting on his FB...I REALLY hope LE are watching. It is very very strange.

Guys, sorry.

I'm a new user and i'm not sure if what I posted in against the rules (I didnt read them yet..sorry all), but i cant seem to find out how to delete this. I'm going to bed now, but will delete it when i wake up if this is against guidelines.

Sorry, sorry, so so sorry.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Guys, sorry.

I'm a new user and i'm not sure if what I posted in against the rules (I didnt read them yet..sorry all), but i cant seem to find out how to delete this. I'm going to bed now, but will delete it when i wake up if this is against guidelines.

Sorry, sorry, so so sorry.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
Looks like a mod took care of it. They are very forgiving in these forums. It is hard to not posts some things.

Welcome!

I don't think the person that has hacked his FB page has any thing to do with what happened. I think it's just some butt face having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read in a few different locations that 'someone' had given the couple trouble. Then looking at Kala's facebook, there are pictures of another man, probably her boyfriend, prior to Charles. Could he have been the 'someone' giving them troubles?

According to the FB page...they don't know who is posting on CC's page.

I don't think the person that has hacked his FB page has any thing to do with what happened. I think it's just some butt face having fun.

You would think. I do hope they find out who this is tho and/or they stop. I think it is very cruel to those trying to find their family and friends.

I've read in a few different locations that 'someone' had given the couple trouble. Then looking at Kala's facebook, there are pictures of another man, probably her boyfriend, prior to Charles. Could he have been the 'someone' giving them troubles?

I suspect someone else is giving them trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member